Jerry Kraus announced as Executive Director of The Stanley

May 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKTV

Scott Shatraw, president of The Stanley Center for the Arts Board of Directors, announced Tuesday the appointment of Jerry Kraus as The Stanley's new Executive Director starting June 1. Kraus will be stepping down as the face of the Stevens-Swan Humane Society where he had held the post of Public Relations and Development Director.

Comments
1 - 20 of 33 Comments Last updated Jun 30, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

How does this scumbag continue to fail upwards? Guess we'll see BOC here like 15 times a year now!
In the know

Derry, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Jealous much? He is a good guy
diop

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Good guy yes, dumb as a box of rocks yes too.
UticaHockey

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Good for Jerry! Good luck and much success.
Doc Rock rocks

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 21, 2013
 
UticaHockey wrote:
Good for Jerry! Good luck and much success.
I could not agree more!
Rejected By The Voters

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

diop wrote:
Good guy yes, dumb as a box of rocks yes too.
The cats and dogs at his old job are rejoicing that this moron is out of their hair.
Rock the Stan

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jerry can now proceed and get some decent bands to play gigs there. A good mix of various bands may very well be "What the Doctor ordered!!!"
How you say

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 22, 2013
 
Irish_michael wrote:
How does this scumbag continue to fail upwards? Guess we'll see BOC here like 15 times a year now!
By not spending all his time on topix and trying to get things done.
Doc Rock rocks

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Way to go, Jerry. Once again, congratulations on your new position. You will be the right fit for the Stanley, for sure!
GuysAnIdiot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So glad I dont have to hear him on the radio anymore screwing up facts and blabbing opinion on things when he had no idea on the facts.
SREGGIN DRAIN CITY

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 22, 2013
 
Doc Rock rocks wrote:
<quoted text>I could not agree more!
Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
* When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
* Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
* The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

* Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
* Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
* Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
* Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs

* Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
* Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
Latest UPD Race Bait post

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 22, 2013
 
Awwwww!
SREGGIN DRAIN CITY wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
* When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
* Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
* The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
Interracial Crime
* Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
* Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
* Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
* Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
Gangs
* Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
* Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
Above post left by FAILURE of a racist Utica Police Department parasite IN DAMAGE CONTROL afraid for their jobs and FAILED reputations!

The endless race bait posts, fake statistics and rants were specifically cited by the nano company that looked at the UPD facebook site last week and refused to consider Marcy. Way to gofaggots!

The National Police Misconduct Reporting Project at the CATO Institute in Washington DC projects that roughly 1 in 4.7 officers will be implicated in an act of misconduct during the course of their career.

They also show articles and statistics proving that police are more likely than the average person to commit a number of
crimes including assault, sexual assault, and murder, but less likely to commit robbery.
http://www.policemisconduct.net/putting-polic...
SREGGIN DRAIN CITY

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 22, 2013
 
diop wrote:
Good guy yes, dumb as a box of rocks yes too.
FEEDING YOUR REGGIN.

Your REGGIN likes fried chicken, corn bread, and watermelon. You should therefore give it none of these things because its lazy ass almost certainly doesn't deserve it. Instead, feed it on porridge with salt, and creek water. Your REGGIN will supplement its diet with whatever it finds in the fields, other REGGINs, etc. Experienced REGGIN owners sometimes push watermelon slices through the bars of the cage at the end of the day as a treat, but only if all have worked well and nothing has been stolen that day. Mike of the Old Ranch Plantation reports that this last one is a killer, since all REGGIN steal something almost every single day of their lives. He reports he doesn't have to spend much on free watermelon for his as a result. You should never allow your REGGIN meal breaks while at work, since if it stops work for more than ten minutes it will need to be retrained. You would be surprised how long it takes to teach a REGGIN to pick cotton. You really would. Coffee beans? Don't ask. You have no idea.
SREGGIN DRAIN CITY

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 22, 2013
 
GuysAnIdiot wrote:
So glad I dont have to hear him on the radio anymore screwing up facts and blabbing opinion on things when he had no idea on the facts.
FEEDING YOUR REGGIN.

Your REGGIN likes fried chicken, corn bread, and watermelon. You should therefore give it none of these things because its lazy ass almost certainly doesn't deserve it. Instead, feed it on porridge with salt, and creek water. Your REGGIN will supplement its diet with whatever it finds in the fields, other REGGINs, etc. Experienced REGGIN owners sometimes push watermelon slices through the bars of the cage at the end of the day as a treat, but only if all have worked well and nothing has been stolen that day. Mike of the Old Ranch Plantation reports that this last one is a killer, since all REGGIN steal something almost every single day of their lives. He reports he doesn't have to spend much on free watermelon for his as a result. You should never allow your REGGIN meal breaks while at work, since if it stops work for more than ten minutes it will need to be retrained. You would be surprised how long it takes to teach a REGGIN to pick cotton. You really would. Coffee beans? Don't ask. You have no idea.
Nice Guy But

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 22, 2013
 
Exactly what are his qualifications? Seemed like a good fit at SWHS but he may be out of his league this time.
angela

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 22, 2013
 
I find him electric.(Jerry, I am still available, check me out on the Utica dating sight!)
this one

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 22, 2013
 
GuysAnIdiot wrote:
So glad I dont have to hear him on the radio anymore screwing up facts and blabbing opinion on things when he had no idea on the facts.
What he's forgot you'll never learn you moron!!
Jack D

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 22, 2013
 
Congrats doc!

Since: Mar 10

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just proving again Utica is about who you know or who you blow! I call Shenanigans!
Dale Edwards

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I've known Jerry for a lot of years from playing slo-pitch softball, to concerts, WOUR Hockey Nights, to working together on the Utica democratic Committee. Jerry was a good guy, personable and polite. But He has lost his moral compass, in that he sold his soul to the likes of Roefaro, Arcuri, LaBella, Meola, Mitch Ford...... the list goes on and on.

For any of you people that think Jerry is a man of the people; "think again!" He stiffed us. Do a bit of research into some of his council decisions and proposed legislation, and you will find that each would have required us to dig deeper into our pockets. Everyday he was on the council the more he became the administrations "BOY."

So the only magic we will see, will be from a Stanley Show, because Jerry has become the empty suit he had detested.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••