Movie Theaters Hates Anime

Posted in the Theater Forum

Peter

Manchester, NH

#1 Jul 11, 2008
In my rant, you can't put an anime dub movie in theaters and what we got is DVD and Cartoon Network methods. You still need DVD and Cartoon Network to launch English dub anime movies. They can't use movie ratings on direct to DVD anime movies. You have to use Cartoon Network to program TV ratings. Nothing but TV ratings can be used on direct to DVD anime movies when aired on Cartoon Network. Movie theaters are not allowed to put English dubbed anime movies because of nothing but failures. Why movie theaters and DVD, why. I hate using the same direct to DVD anime movie formulas again. Look, there's no advertising and the only way is Viz and Funimation. For example, Pokemon: The Rise of Darkrai DVD is not compatible with special features. What? That's it I will never trust DVD exclusive anime movies again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Theater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On This Day: Shakespeare's Globe Theatre Burns ... (Apr '13) 20 hr Irish 123 8
A Year's Worth of Festivities Thu QuanNipper 2
Diana Ross on stage can still hypnotize an appr... (Apr '07) Feb 23 Jake 22
Panel discusses domestic violence, sexual assau... Feb 22 Here Is One 9
BWW Previews: August Wilson Documentary on PBS,... Feb 21 Old Cynic 1
'Boyhood' and 'Blackhat': Last Chance Movies fo... Feb 20 Toby 2
Theater review: How to Succeed in Business With... Feb 18 no local movie th... 1
More from around the web