Once A Melting Pot, Polish City Sees ...

Once A Melting Pot, Polish City Sees Uptick In Ethnic Violence

There are 87 comments on the Weekday Magazine story from Aug 6, 2013, titled Once A Melting Pot, Polish City Sees Uptick In Ethnic Violence. In it, Weekday Magazine reports that:

According to statistics there has been an upsurge in xenophobic and racist incidents in Poland in the past two years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Weekday Magazine.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Clear Dharma

UK

#1 Aug 6, 2013
This is reminiscent of Britain in the 1980's when the National Front recruited teenage supporters through the football clubs.

There was fighting in the terraces at most games and British supporters were banned from Europe. Its was only through a crack down by the police and the football clubs themselves that this sort of racist hooliganism went back down under the woodwork.

Racism is everpresent in all societies. Never acceptable, least so when it it in the face, sprayed on walls, shouted by poxy little teenagers at bus shelters and used to prevent free speech.

Donald Tusk is ashamed of it, and most of Poland is as well.

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#2 Aug 6, 2013
We all remember how Polaks worked in German death camps and pulled out colden teeth of dea Jews.

As Germans said - Polaks are lousy soldiers, yet, good guards.

This is why CIA arranged it`s secret jails in Poland.
Clear Dharma

UK

#3 Aug 6, 2013
Has there been any racism in Russia?
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#4 Aug 6, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
We all remember how Polaks worked in German death camps and pulled out colden teeth of dea Jews.
As Germans said - Polaks are lousy soldiers, yet, good guards.
This is why CIA arranged it`s secret jails in Poland.
I thought you said Polish loved Chechens so much!?

Here Polish attacked Chechens as I had stated many Polish don't care for Chechens.

So which is it!?

Why do you cry about Chechens being loved by Poland but now cry about Polish racism against Chechens!!!!????

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#5 Aug 6, 2013
They are loved by Polish government.
Ordinary Polaks are too dumb to know what they are.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#6 Aug 6, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
We all remember how Polaks worked in German death camps and pulled out colden teeth of dea Jews.
As Germans said - Polaks are lousy soldiers, yet, good guards.
This is why CIA arranged it`s secret jails in Poland.
The biggest of Nazi collaborators & thieves of Jews of Polish citizenship was that Jew Abrahan Gancwajch & his Group 13 of Jewish Nazi collaborators who attacked & killed from Jews but also stole from Jews in the Nazi German Warsaw ghetto!!!
Clear Dharma

UK

#7 Aug 6, 2013
Uber-Boy is trying to get you going. He's lost the arguments now he's resorting to Juvenile name calling. He needshis Ma to spank his bottom and send him to bed.

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#8 Aug 6, 2013
Polaks did nothing to help Jews during their uprising in the spring of 1944 in Warsaw.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#9 Aug 6, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
Polaks did nothing to help Jews during their uprising in the spring of 1944 in Warsaw.
How much did Jews do for the Polish Warsaw uprising!?

Fact of the matter at about the time of the Warsaw uprising some Jews like Salomon Morel were already joining Soviets against Polish forces!!!

But... If you want to talk about saving Jews.

The biggest organization to saving Holocaust Jews was Zegota a Polish organization.

No one else had a organization dedicated to saving Holocaust Jews like that except Poland with Zegota.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#10 Aug 6, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
Polaks did nothing to help Jews during their uprising in the spring of 1944 in Warsaw.
Q: What did Jews do for Polish people in the Massacre of Brzostowica Mała!?

A: They killed them!

Yes... Before Nazi Germany had even taken over Poland in WW2 you had Jews massacre Polish in Massacre of Brzostowica Mala.

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#11 Aug 6, 2013
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did Jews do for the Polish Warsaw uprising!?
Fact of the matter at about the time of the Warsaw uprising some Jews like Salomon Morel were already joining Soviets against Polish forces!!!
But... If you want to talk about saving Jews.
The biggest organization to saving Holocaust Jews was Zegota a Polish organization.
No one else had a organization dedicated to saving Holocaust Jews like that except Poland with Zegota.
Jews were sloughtered by that time moron.
Their rebelation took place in May and when failed, survivers were put in death camps.

Polaks in Warsaw kept quiet while Jews were fighting.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#12 Aug 6, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews were sloughtered by that time moron.
Their rebelation took place in May and when failed, survivers were put in death camps.
Polaks in Warsaw kept quiet while Jews were fighting.
Polish were ALSO SLAUGHTERED at that time too.

About 5 million Polish Catholics perished in WW2!!!

With the first prisoners of Nazi German Auschwitz being Polish Catholic POW's

With the oldest survivor of Dachau being a Polish Catholic priest!!!

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#13 Aug 6, 2013
Polaks didn`t do anything to help their Jewish compatriots when they rebeled in Warsaw in the spring of 1944.

Unlike POlaks, they had a good reason for rebelation. Hitler ordered to put all of them in death camp, that`s why they rebeled.

Polaks rebeled 3 months later because of political ambitions, of so called government in immigration. Which caused useless casualties among Polish civilians. But there was no reason for uprising. Germans in Warsaw were doomed anyways, all Polaks had to do was to wait.

The uprising could help Jews though. Yet, A of K kept quiet when Germans were butchering Jews.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#14 Aug 6, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
Polaks didn`t do anything to help their Jewish compatriots when they rebeled in Warsaw in the spring of 1944.
Unlike POlaks, they had a good reason for rebelation. Hitler ordered to put all of them in death camp, that`s why they rebeled.
Polaks rebeled 3 months later because of political ambitions, of so called government in immigration. Which caused useless casualties among Polish civilians. But there was no reason for uprising. Germans in Warsaw were doomed anyways, all Polaks had to do was to wait.
The uprising could help Jews though. Yet, A of K kept quiet when Germans were butchering Jews.
Polish Catholics played a much bigger role behind the Jewish Warsaw Ghetto Uprising than Jews did behind the Polish Catholic Warsaw Uprising.

Not only did the Warsaw Ghetto uprising have some big time Polish support from Armia Krajowa & Jan Karski ect

But... There was much more Jewish resistance than Polish resistance against the Warsaw Ghetto uprising.

Such as Jewish Ghetto police & Group 13 fought against Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising as Jewish Nazi collaborators!!!!!

..
....
...... But.... The whole Warsaw ghetto uprising had to be organized by Polish Catholic hands.

Since Nazi Germany kept the Warsaw ghetto GUN FREE & free of food & soldiers.

All this had to be bought in, planned & orchestrated by Polish Catholic hands!!!!
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#15 Aug 6, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
Unlike POlaks, they had a good reason for rebelation. Hitler ordered to put all of them in death camp, that`s why they rebeled.
Nazi Germany's final solution for POLISH CATHOLICS was to mass murder 90% & Enslave or Germanize the remaining 10%.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#16 Aug 7, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
But there was no reason for uprising. Germans in Warsaw were doomed anyways, all Polaks had to do was to wait.
The uprising could help Jews though. Yet, A of K kept quiet when Germans were butchering Jews.
The Warsaw Uprising was influenced by the EARLIER Lwow uprising where Polish forces WON & had beat & liberated Nazi German forces from Lwow!!!

But... Soviet forces had mass murdered, tortured & imprisoned to gulags for the Polish Lwow Uprising victors.

...
.....
....... If you want to say Warsaw Uprising helped Jews.

Then by Soviets stalling out at Warsaw Uprising WASTED Jews.

So.... Armia Krajowa was MORE HELPFUL for Jews than Soviets.

Armia Krajowa was on front lines fighting in Warsaw ghetto uprising, Warsaw uprising, Lwow uprising to DIRECTLY try to liberate Nazi Germany issue.
ron jeremy

Lake Worth, FL

#17 Aug 7, 2013
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said Polish loved Chechens so much!?

Here Polish attacked Chechens as I had stated many Polish don't care for Chechens.

So which is it!?

Why do you cry about Chechens being loved by Poland but now cry about Polish racism against Chechens!!!!????
No. Polaks mostly just love the Jews. Pretty much all of them have at least some semitic DNA.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#18 Aug 7, 2013
ron jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Polaks mostly just love the Jews. Pretty much all of them have at least some semitic DNA.
Is this opposite day!?

Because the factual evidence supports that Poland is one of the least Semitic by DNA in Europe while Poland is one of the most Anti-Semitic in Europe.

“ I'm proud”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#19 Aug 8, 2013
ron jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Polaks mostly just love the Jews. Pretty much all of them have at least some semitic DNA.
That's baloney. Most of us Russians have Jewish DNA because we want to be VERY CLOSE to the people (Jews) who made Russia MOST POWERFUL when it was the Jewish/Russian made USSR.

You have to admit Russia became much weaker when Russia's leadership LOST Jews.

Agreed???

“ I'm proud”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#20 Aug 8, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
Polaks didn`t do anything to help their Jewish compatriots when they rebeled in Warsaw in the spring of 1944.
Unlike POlaks, they had a good reason for rebelation. Hitler ordered to put all of them in death camp, that`s why they rebeled.
Polaks rebeled 3 months later because of political ambitions, of so called government in immigration. Which caused useless casualties among Polish civilians. But there was no reason for uprising. Germans in Warsaw were doomed anyways, all Polaks had to do was to wait.
The uprising could help Jews though. Yet, A of K kept quiet when Germans were butchering Jews.
The excessive murdering of Jews and Poles in Poland by Nazi Germans is BECAUSE Russia REFUSED to help Poland in its time in need. Russian soldiers sat on their fat asses on the Vistula river in the battle of Warsaw because Russia ENJOYED seeing the Nazis murder and butcher Poles and Jews.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Theater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miley Cyrus bares nipple on VMAs Mon LOL 1
News CNN guest blasts police for swarming 'Straight ... Aug 28 USA Today 1
News Reitz Theatre Players Look to Raise Funds for J... (Dec '10) Aug 24 Harvey 8
News The doors of Pearisburg Theater open again (Jul '08) Aug 22 Love Big Girls 9
News Vacaville man sings Neil Diamond tunes Aug 20 Birds Landing Bob 1
News Capone has the groovy full rundown of the 2nd a... Aug 11 PPE 1
News Wastewater from Colorado mine flows toward New ... Aug 10 Elise Loves Rice 1
More from around the web