Seiler: RINO hunting season

Seiler: RINO hunting season

There are 2 comments on the Albany Times Union story from Nov 17, 2013, titled Seiler: RINO hunting season. In it, Albany Times Union reports that:

This question is unseemly. As a member of the political press corps, I endeavor to remain indifferent to the selection of candidates by any party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Albany Times Union.

BOYCOTT CIRCLE K

Hollywood, FL

#1 Nov 17, 2013
Boycott Circle K stores! Google what they recently did by firing an employee who fought off armed robbers with his legal gun. Please spread the word if you support the Right to Bear Arms! This is how we will end nonsense like this. Actually, demand they rehire this man and fire the corporate fool who made the call to terminate him. If they laugh just quit spending money there. We will see who's laughing in 6 months!

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#2 Nov 17, 2013
BOYCOTT CIRCLE K wrote:
Boycott Circle K stores! Google what they recently did by firing an employee who fought off armed robbers with his legal gun. Please spread the word if you support the Right to Bear Arms! This is how we will end nonsense like this. Actually, demand they rehire this man and fire the corporate fool who made the call to terminate him. If they laugh just quit spending money there. We will see who's laughing in 6 months!
Right you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Theater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rock Royalty Ava Sambora's Guide to the Best Su... 10 hr Emma 3
News Texans celebrate Independence Day (Mar '09) 23 hr Dry farts 21
News 'Un-Tamed: Hair Body Attitude' Celebrates Black... Wed Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Johnny Cash, June Carter Cash's Life Together D... Jul 26 BIG bad John 1
News Photo from last year's Blues, Views and BBQ Fes... Jul 26 American Gentlema... 1
News Is Emily Thorne sure she wants to be the 4th Mr... Jul 26 311512 Tsang 2
News Hailey Baldwin looks stunning as she flaunts he... Jul 26 Earl 2
More from around the web