New Talent to Audition for Hannah Montana's Agent, Mitchell Gossett

There are 117 comments on the Earth Times story from Feb 4, 2008, titled New Talent to Audition for Hannah Montana's Agent, Mitchell Gossett. In it, Earth Times reports that:

“Our goal is to bring the community the best integrated entertainment experience possible”

Muvico Theaters and John Casablancas Modeling and Career Centers are teaming up to find six talented individuals, ages 6 to 16 to audition for Hannah Montana's agent. via Earth Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Earth Times.

julieeee

Coral Gables, FL

#25 Jul 16, 2008
or even on TEENnick or on THE N. if i go on THE N i wuld love to be on Degrasst:The Next Generation or Laugana Beach. if i go on teen nick i wuld lov 2 be on Icarly or Drake&Josh or Zoey101 or any other shows out there. even if it is commiercals for coca cola or pepsi . ANYTHING! I WANT TO MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE! <333
Alana

Millington, TN

#26 Jul 17, 2008
I Alana would love to audition for would love to audition for Mitchell Gosset.
I am a good actor and dancer i love tto entertain people and is very good at it.
I'm not here for just the money and fame i've always wanted to this this all my life never
but never had the chance to.
Hopefully this we be my first and last chance.
If you are intrested in auditioning me please contact me at my e-mail canadaalana@yahoo.com.
Thanks and i will be looking foward to your call.
P.S
I am 15years old i currently live in Antioch,CA and im in the 10th grade.
whitney mercy

Hampton, VA

#27 Jul 17, 2008
ill do it whitney mercy
age13
middle school
years of acting about 3years\morganwhitney71@yahoo.c om
Brittany

United States

#28 Jul 20, 2008
I am a 10 year old girl who has always wanted to be an actress!!!! i would love for him to be my agent. i dont have any acting experience but my entire family says im good and teachers have even said that im a good actress. I am really good at fake crying and tend to over act sometimes!=[ but i can play any role. There is no small part only small actors/actresses! thats my motto! i can sing well and dance when i learn it. i was in cheerleading and can do some gymnastics/tumbling. i love fashion and animals i enjoy sports. i can be sweet as pie or mean as a school bully. i can do watever is asked of me. my email adress is pixiechick579@aol.com i would love for Mitchell Gosset to b my agent. i have always dreamed of bein on a tv show or movie![im not a big fan of scary movies tho! still i'd rather sumthin then nuthin] hope to hear from u soon! thanks buhbye!=]
whitney yvonne ridling

Monticello, AR

#29 Jul 22, 2008
im 11 everyone always tells how nice and fun spirited i can make the best out of anything life throws at me im such a good singer that all my friends and family even complete strangers walks up and asks me to sing again people give me requests no one hates me and i act so well that i loose my self in my charactor i make a's and b's and never more than 1 c only in math and 1 out of the 6 semesters i care about other people more than myself id give my life for complete strangers i have 100 percent absoulutly no stage fright and i kareoke every where and anywhere i get compluments from adults all the time please call me anytime or write me at cerberus_1234@hotmail.com im a brown hair brown eyed 4 feet 11 inches 88 pounds who likes singing dancing writing and acting 47834 brazil indiana
ARFA

Baltimore, MD

#30 Jul 22, 2008
i would love to be on Disney channel
it would be a dream come true
so if your still looking im your girl
i live in maryland
im 13
and know how to act
Samantha Wheeler

Beverly, NJ

#31 Jul 27, 2008
Hi i am Samantha Wheeler. I am sixteen and live in New Jersey. Strong Christin and have a dream of acting. I have always acted. you can find my page on instantcast.com/users/samanthawheeler02
if any auditons become aviable i would love to have to chance to try out.
please contact me at my e-mail.
samiiwheeler@yahoo.com.
or my agent Nora Wheeler

thank you.
miranda

Minneapolis, MN

#32 Jul 28, 2008
hey, I'm Miranda VanRavenstein. Im going to be 13 on september 19.. I'd love if mitchell gossett could be my agent. I'm very talented i love to sing, and act. I'v done my modeling and acting classes at World talent in hawaii, and if i have to do them again I'm up to it. I want to have make my sisters proud of me after all this time of looking for an agent.My mom said shes willing to do what ever it takes to life my long lasting dream. So if you can, email me at cutiegirlspice@aol.com and you can see all i can do.:)
Massie

Saint Catharines, Canada

#33 Jul 28, 2008
MITCHELL GOSSETT
C.E.S.D.
10635 SANTA MONICA BLVD.
STE.# 140
LOS ANGELES, CA. 90025

Thats how you contact him
Candace Pickett

Harrington, DE

#34 Aug 1, 2008
OMG!!! I would love to audition for an agent and be on Disney Channel..This would be a dream come true..I can dance, sing(sort of people say im good), and act..This would be a dream come true..I'm just a small town girl living in Delaware with big dreams..my email is Candi4lyfe@aol.com
Totally Miley Obsessed

Sheffield, UK

#35 Aug 3, 2008
OMG. I have had dreams about getting a part in Hannah Montana. I have been acting for eight years now, and I usually get the lead in my school plays. Sorry if I sound like I'm showing off, I'm just so excited. I am 11 years old, and my older brother could be a good enough agent for me. Where are the auditions and when, please?
Miley rox

Sheffield, UK

#36 Aug 3, 2008
I can also fake cry and do a very good american accent. At least thats what my drama teacher said!
xmileyz_cuzn_mel issax

London, UK

#37 Aug 3, 2008
im mileys cousin, no one knows miley more than i do, so pick me mitchell.
Thanx..x if you decided to pick me thén give me a ring 07979283977
Ashley Lenda

United States

#38 Aug 3, 2008
HI everybody I love to sing and i am a very well acting, i been doing acting since i was 8 and i am 11 now and i was doing sing since i was 6 and I would love it if I became a Actress on Disney Channal. that is my dream someday. So could you email me if they are coming to Wisconsin. My emails are 1.Ashleylenda@sbcglobal.net 2.A.lenda100@gmail.com.
Chrissy Buscemi

Brooklyn, NY

#39 Aug 10, 2008
Heyy guys(:
Click on the link below to see me.
http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj186/xoxc...
Im basically your average teenage girl,
im only 13 but i look around Miley Cyrus' age.
Im not going to lie and say im related to anyone, because i want to get in this for myself.
Ever since i was younger my mom called me a little actress.I was never shy, or afraid to show my feelings! Over the years i learned to fake cry and im very persuasive(: Even if i dont get a call, i will still keep trying to achieve my dream, i will never give up. This is who i am.
Noor Peracha

Sheffield, UK

#41 Aug 11, 2008
I am 11 years old, and have gotten the lead in every school play I have done. I love to sing, and i am very confident. In the theatre musical in london, Mary Poppins, I was one of the actresses who played Jane Banks. It was great fun, and I would love to do it again. I can cry on que, and do a convincing american accent.
Alyssa

Sheffield, UK

#42 Aug 11, 2008
xmileyz_cuzn_melissax wrote:
im mileys cousin, no one knows miley more than i do, so pick me mitchell.
Thanx..x if you decided to pick me thén give me a ring 07979283977
Miley's Mom and Dad would probably know her better than you.
Sharisse

United States

#43 Aug 12, 2008
I would love to audition for Mitchell Gosset. It would be wonderful. hers my address Aflorial@aol.com
Sharisse

United States

#44 Aug 12, 2008
I would love to work with Mitchell Gosset. I love to act, sing, and dance alot so here is my address- Aflorial@aol.com
Sharisse

United States

#45 Aug 12, 2008
I would love to work with Mitchell Gosset. I love to dance sing and act. Heres my address Aflorial@aol.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Theater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Broadway Tenors to Perform Benefit Concert ... May 15 yeah 1
News Denver's Fathom Events, Carmike Cinemas to offe... May 15 Will Dockery 1
News 'Nights in Rodanthe': stars Richard Gere, Diane... (Sep '08) May 14 MELISSA GERE 18
News Cohesion Theatre's Parityfest Baltimore 2015 to... May 13 Sweetie 1
News 'Lunt and Fontanne: the Celestials of Broadway'... May 13 Barbara Beitel 1
News 5/10/15: Today's Top Tips: Sunday May 11 Rich M 1
News After 35 years, Angelo Di Girolamo is still pro... (Jul '11) May 8 michael 2
More from around the web