Our friend Terry Womack officially sa...

Our friend Terry Womack officially said goodbye on Tuesday as she retired from the Parks Dept.

There are 1 comment on the WGNS-AM Murfreesboro story from Jul 1, 2014, titled Our friend Terry Womack officially said goodbye on Tuesday as she retired from the Parks Dept.. In it, WGNS-AM Murfreesboro reports that:

After more than 28 years with the City of Murfreesboro Parks and Recreation Department, Terry Ann Womack is retiring.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGNS-AM Murfreesboro.

Barbara Stubbs McMurtrie

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Jul 1, 2014
So happy for Terry. I moved to Murfreesboro as a single mom of two little boys in 1989. I chose to jump right in and auditioned for a roll in a production of "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever " at the Murfreesboro Little Theatre. Terry was directing the play and not only chose me to play the Mom but also included my little ones in it as well! Thank You Terry for welcoming us to the community in such a special way! We Love You!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Theater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeros Stage Gay ... 8 hr Jose 1
News Up, up and away: Albuquerquea s million dollar ... Sat Corein 7
News Donations For Clarksville's Roxy Theatre Buildi... Sat typo 1
News New Netflix series to star at least one downtow... May 25 Wanglow 5
News Photo Flash: Meet the Cast of the Iceman Cometh... May 24 Mary June 1
News Shakespeare, Naked Magic To Set Summer Stages A... May 23 JoeBakGone 1
News David Chase intrigued by 'Sopranos' prequel idea (Nov '14) May 23 Anonymous 2
More from around the web