'Chicago Time Machine' looks at layer...

'Chicago Time Machine' looks at layers of history

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Dec 3, 2013, titled 'Chicago Time Machine' looks at layers of history. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Thinking about the spot in southern Grant Park from which Barack Obama delivered his 2008 presidential victory speech, Geoffrey Baer realized that, four decades earlier, the Democratic National Convention protesters had gathered in that same spot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Dec 4, 2013
I just don't understand how a Chicago N word person can become president then ignore his Chicago people while he is in office.

Guess obozo doesn't know or even care that unemployment is up over 25% in the hood.

This n word moron Doesn't know or even care that over a thousand black people who voted to get him elected have been shot and killed by other black people with unregistered unlicensed guns in Chicago while he has been busy in Washington running the country into the ground.

Guess its true N word people just do not have a moral compass or good judgment, loyalty.

wonder how many n word welfare babies been born into life time poverty while this obozo moron wasted amercan resources .

worst most inept unqualified person to ever waste time in the white house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Theater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask Ken: 'Cheyenne' star Clint Walker still sta... (Feb '11) 9 hr JoCy 12
News Kansas gives first diversity leadership awards Oct 16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Theater Oct 16 Thelma 1
News Community Foundation awards grants of more than... Oct 15 John 1
News New Harlem cinema big on Imagenation (Aug '06) Oct 14 Baby Godfather 1,647
News 5 Memorable Jennifer Lopez 'All I Have' Residen... Oct 14 Rb RECORDS 27
News Nancy O'Dell on Donald Trump comments: 'No room... Oct 13 Bill did it 2
More from around the web