PERRIS: Documentary on D Street premiers

Oct 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Press-Enterprise

The 45-minute-long movie, "D Street: A Documentary," premiered at the Regency Theatre on Saturday, Oct.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
No Name

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

I'll bet they did not show how the school system sucks. At 9 my son with behavioral problems was put into a school with know older kids on probation he was forced to survive all because his belt buckel had a picture on it. He tried over and over again to get back into regular school working hard with major improvement the lady who determined his eligibility. Only put him down calling him unworthy which he grew to believe. He is now doing life in prison for following some of these older boys down a street his only culpability was looking into a window this poor kid has been tortured by cruel and unusual punishment stemming from the horrible scholl system in Perris along with a ruling called Felony Murder, if you have kids do not raise them in Perris. I moved to Perris for safely and I all I got was horror. If this is a nice safe pleasant small town than there is no such thing as hell, unless you live in Perris. 15 year olds do not belong in prison they need rehabilitation, Perris sucks.
Darleen

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

I believe children get their life lessons from home you can't blame the school system. I have family that have grown up with the perris school system and have all graduated and are attending college, becuase their parents were involved and pushed them to be better. If your child had behavioral problems then a ordinary class is not were he need to be in the first place. I know perris has lots of bad people and lots of crime but so do the riches cities too. So you have to take responsibilities for own household & children.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••