Oklahoma! free music classes and Cuban art take center stage

May 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Post and Courier

As the spring arts season builds to a crescendo, there are so many exhibits and performances to take in that you really have to consult our calendar for all the options.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Don from Canada

Port Perry, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
cuba is a dictatorship
So now you are in Sparta,New Jersey, posing as 'Don from Canada' eh, Multi-Names. If you had the intelligence of a Canadian-taught person, you wouldn't be so stupid as to pose as one of us, when you don't have enough of the gray matter necessary to realize that,'Don from Canada', actually means,'that Don resides in Canada', which indeed, I do.
Why do you copy my name?
Your posts have the look and the sound of a person who is dissatisfied with his lot in the world, and has finally realized that the life he has lived is not just a practice-run, but, is the real thing, and, that your time on earth was wasted by your extremely unusual behaviour.
Multi-Names, you could have quite possibly become someone of note, had you taken the time to examine your potential. It's too late now I'm afraid, and you are stuck in your intolerable situation. I actually feel very sorry for you.
Don from Canada

Newton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> So now you are in Sparta,New Jersey, posing as 'Don from Canada' eh, Multi-Names. If you had the intelligence of a Canadian-taught person, you wouldn't be so stupid as to pose ao late now I'm afraid, and you are stuck in your intolerable situation. I actually feel very sorry for you.
HAVE A GIRL FRIEND HERE. Castro's Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator it sucks there.
Anon101

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

The tuth is there has been many favorable changes in Cuba this Days as far a politics are concern but Cuba presently still is a dictatorship police state I often travel to Cuba and I've seen police take cheese from a single mother of four there are police check point all over the highways that search with out cause the average ciizen for contraband like meat and cheese and whatever they never pull over the tourist. Cuban TV is Total state Control were they spew anti American Rethoric also the Art is state Control all this Artist have been trained by communist Idealist., (Artisan) what they are call there Artist their creations needs to have the approval of the revolutionary party. for me present Cuban Art is a simply too politicaly influensed and restrained.
Anon101

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> HAVE A GIRL FRIEND HERE. Castro's Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator it sucks there.
Let's not forger that Cuba is Canadas number one Tourist destenation for Pedhophiles sex vacation.
Don from Canada

Newton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> So now you are in Sparta,New Jersey, posing as 'Don from Canada' eh, Multi-Names. If you had the intelligence of a Canadian-taught person, you wouldn't be so stupid as to pose as one of us, when you don't have enough of the gray matter necessary to realize that,'Don from Canada', actually means,'that Don resides in Canada', which indeed, I do.
Why do you copy my name?
Your posts have the look and the sound of a person who is dissatisfied with his lot in the world, and has finally realized that the life he has lived is not just a practice-run, but, is the real thing, and, that your time on earth was wasted by your extremely unusual behaviour.
Multi-Names, you could have quite possibly become someone of note, had you taken the time to examine your potential. It's too late now I'm afraid, and you are stuck in your intolerable situation. I actually feel very sorry for you.
j fake phoney fraud, I am a traveler, and just because you post from Canada, that does . Only make you Don from Canada
Don from Canada

Newton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

fake phoney fraud, I am a traveler. Just because you post from Canada, that does not make you, Don from Canada.YOU ARE STEALING MY NAME, PATUS MAXIMUS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Symphony Discussions

Search the Symphony Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New music director wants symphony to get more i... Jul 15 guest 2
Brevard Symphony Orchestra Presents Free July 4... Jul 4 Paki Judge 2
Fitchburg's Civic Days to be biggest yet Jun 23 Civil servant supporter 4
Buffalo Rome China Tour 2014 Retrospective Jun '14 RayH 1
Zaragemca Top Experience Jun '14 Gerry Zaragemca 1
Honolulu symphony can't pay musicians (Dec '07) May '14 Re Wong-Yoshigai-Singh 145
Virtuoso fiddles rather than stow valuable violin May '14 SirPrize 2
•••
•••