Tanglewood at 75

Tanglewood at 75

There are 1 comment on the Berkshire Eagle story from Jun 28, 2012, titled Tanglewood at 75. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Tanglewood has come a long way in 75 years -- but not too far. A large part of the appeal of this renowned cultural and economic engine of the Berkshires is that as it adjusts to the de mands of modern audiences it retains the charm of a kinder, gentler era, while honoring and advancing the cause of a timeless form of music rooted in a far earlier ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Since: May 07

Stockbridge Mass

#1 Jun 30, 2012
Love the place and one thing on my "bucket list" is t see James Taylor there on a 4th sometime in my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Symphony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith to Bring Christm... Sep 5 My Ninja Wears Black 1
News Perlman: Trump gesture about disabled reporter ... Aug 30 INDICT RON LAUDER 29
News JAASKELAINEN, Christopher: 1980-2016 Aug '16 Illuminati ritual... 1
zaragemca brief on musical arrangement (Feb '14) Jul '16 Gerry Zaragemca 3
News Miami Music Festival Accepts Canton Symphony Or... May '16 Sherry 1
News Letters to the Editor - Hawaii Editorials (Nov '09) May '16 Joe Balls 82
News One way to help Baltimore (May '15) May '16 Trump 2016 6
More from around the web