Carlsbad (NM) Man Dies In Eddy County Industrial Accident

Mar 1, 2013 Full story: KMID 11

A Carlsbad, NM man dies in an industrial accident in southern Eddy County. The fatal accident happened at an oilfield waste water disposal site at mile marker 9 of U.S. 285 in southern Eddy County around 8:30 PM on February 28th.

Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Mar 1, 2013
My sympathy to the family of this man. May he RIP. There has been way too many accidents due to the oilfield business.
morinfo

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Mar 2, 2013
very little info here....

head trauma in the waste water pool??????
ano

United States

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Oh shit it was at the dor state swd for mesquite services its on the left hand side in the middle of the curve between mile markers 8 and 9
lashelle

Artesia, NM

#4 Mar 2, 2013
No...not head trauma in the waste water pool....it says AT an oilfield waste water disposal........those guys work under alot of tank and line pressure and this particular incident was a result of too much pressure......please pray for the family and friends of this man as well as those who responded....its just heartbreaking...
hyiena

Artesia, NM

#5 Mar 2, 2013
Wanna know who the dangerous outfits are? Just look in help-wanted ads who are in the paper every dang week(Standard,Mesquite). They're the ones who kill their dumb-but-hungry employees to save a buck. Their other employees who somehow escape injury and try to report management neglect get run off the property and their personal reputations besmirched behind them.

May Mesquite Services be NARROWLY spared from Hell and Damnation that they so deserve.
ano

Houston, TX

#6 Mar 2, 2013
I feel ya there about standard cause I used to work for them. Going regional in a day cab...wtf?!?!? Thankfully I finally got my head out of my ass and got a real trucking job at groendyke transport. Ill tell ya who the most dangerous water hauling company is...JWS of New Mexico!!!!!
Observations of Reality

Euless, TX

#7 Mar 7, 2013
ano wrote:
I feel ya there about standard cause I used to work for them. Going regional in a day cab...wtf?!?!? Thankfully I finally got my head out of my ass and got a real trucking job at groendyke transport. Ill tell ya who the most dangerous water hauling company is...JWS of New Mexico!!!!!
What you got was a real shitty job with Groendyke ...soon u will know how crappy their pay is ...... And what you're doing and not getting paid for. You'll see... Its staggering to finally understand and see how little they care for you as an employee. Do yourself a favor and check out some trucker boards.
Tri-Curious

Artesia, NM

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Observations of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
What you got was a real shitty job with Groendyke ...soon u will know how crappy their pay is ...... And what you're doing and not getting paid for. You'll see... Its staggering to finally understand and see how little they care for you as an employee. Do yourself a favor and check out some trucker boards.
What do water-haulers pull in a year? What do crude-haulers pull in a year? How many hours a week do each put in just to make those wages?
ano

Addison, TX

#9 Mar 11, 2013
Observations of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>What you got was a real shitty job with Groendyke ...soon u will know how crappy their pay is ...... And what you're doing and not getting paid for. You'll see... Its staggering to finally understand and see how little they care for you as an employee. Do yourself a favor and check out some trucker boards.
Dude go masturbate with a broomstick and die. Groendyke transport is the best damn company I have ever worked for
lashelle

Artesia, NM

#10 Mar 16, 2013
Wow very interesting comments but mesquite and all other companies named have nothing to do with this accident...it was an accident, a horrific one at that and that is all.....
Catalina

Mesa, AZ

#11 Apr 25, 2013
I work in the oilfield hauling crude have also hauled water for the oilfield and most companies in this area dont really care about their drivers 98 percent of the trucks cant pass a dot inspection and the equipment is thrown together to make due and with all the money these companies make we dont make near emough money for busting our asses amd risking our life every day in many ways then you have all these el paso juarez drivers that will drive any piece of shit truck and dont care as long as they make a buck so why would the companies fix em

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Symphony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the Los Angeles Register About to Go Kaput? ... 5 hr Jane 1
Homicide Suspects Spent Time at Erie City Mission Aug 29 dick tracey 1
Kerry King Accuses Metallica Of Musical Masturb... (Mar '11) Aug '14 BurgerKing 8
Orchestra has aim to bridge political and cultu... Aug '14 Clear Dharma 1
Beethoven's 'Eroica,' A Bizarre Revelation Of P... Aug '14 Whatta Crock 5
Conductor of Kohar Symphony Orchestra Sebouh Ap... Aug '14 Ara Sutlian 1
Sound investment: WNC's burgeoning music industry Jul '14 ApePeeD 1
•••

Symphony People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••