The glory, and gory, of thrillers

The glory, and gory, of thrillers

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 8, 2007, titled The glory, and gory, of thrillers. In it, Newsday reports that:

THE TRIUMPH OF THE THRILLER: How Cops, Crooks and Cannibals Captured Popular Fiction , by Patrick Anderson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

emma

Australia

#1 Feb 18, 2007
hi there crime buffs wats doin hey do u want 2 no sumthin interesting???? Well when i finish this message i'm going 2 read it!!!!! Howz bout that reading myself on da web;)
newayz i spose u want me 2 say sumthin serious bout crime but i spose u'll just have to wait. so newayz i spose u want sum goo stuff dat i promised but hey i spose u'll just have 2 wait til the next message
bye bye
emma

Australia

#2 Feb 18, 2007
hey its me again and guess wat ur goin to have 2 wait till da NEXT message to hear(or read since u can't hear me) sumthin worth hearing (or u no wat i mean). newayz had my afternoon of fun il just keep studying now cause im like so boring and un-funny and try 2 be an interlectual(see im soo hopeless i cant even spell that so im stooffed) so newayz bye bye tilnext time astala leevesta peeps.
emma

Australia

#3 Feb 18, 2007
it be me again hey its not my fault i keep writin tell da computer 2 stop poping up the writing box but if it comes up again i promise il press the X button and that will be da end of me so il say its been nice talking 2 ya all(or should i say with all you me's) and i spose il be seeing u around(like when i look in da miror next) newayz toodles bye bye have a nice life

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#4 Feb 19, 2007
Hey Emma, lay off the Fosters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Popular Fiction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Goldilocks Was a Hipster (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News 'The Golem of Hollywood' (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Exploring Belgrade's English Books Scene (Feb '13) Feb '13 Serbonazis 1
News Valentine's Day: Couples in History (Feb '13) Feb '13 rrfrf 1
News Fifty Shades vies for book prize (Nov '12) Nov '12 Percy_K_Skylar 1
"Leviathan" (1989) (Aug '11) Aug '11 Abishai100 1
Book reviewers wanted! (May '11) May '11 Mary Thresher 2
More from around the web