Rapper at White House poetry night dr...

Rapper at White House poetry night draws GOP ire

There are 50 comments on the KMOV.com story from May 11, 2011, titled Rapper at White House poetry night draws GOP ire. In it, KMOV.com reports that:

There were love poems and folk tunes. There were classic verses and modern odes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMOV.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#47 May 16, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.google.com/search...
Take your pick of sources, numb-nuts. Then apologize to me for your filthy smears and your stupidity and ignorance.
Havey, no one is buying your weak attempt at diversion. Either prove your claim or go back to the basement, oh and as you know your lies had nothing to do with Murdoch.

Paris

#48 May 16, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You and 'LIB' share a mental disorder, apparently...
Yep, dis ordered another case of Pinot Noir, just to celebrate Hobama's demise..........politically.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#49 May 16, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Havey, no one is buying your weak attempt at diversion. Either prove your claim or go back to the basement, oh and as you know your lies had nothing to do with Murdoch.
So, Bimba, does this mean you're going to ADMIT THE OBVIOUS, that is, that Murdoch owns and operates Faux News? Or are you going to continue to look like the southern end of the north-bound horse you USUALLY do? LOL
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, dis ordered another case of Pinot Noir, just to celebrate Hobama's demise..........politically.
"Pinot Noir," don't make me laugh. You wouldn't know Pinot Noir from Manischewitz, you pathetic drunkard....and likely you prefer the latter, along with Boone's Farm and Mad Dog 20/20.

I'll be laughing when Obama kicks GOP a ss in November of next year, though. Maybe I'll crack a bottle of wine in your honor! LOL

Paris

#50 May 16, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Bimba, does this mean you're going to ADMIT THE OBVIOUS, that is, that Murdoch owns and operates Faux News? Or are you going to continue to look like the southern end of the north-bound horse you USUALLY do? LOL
<quoted text>
"Pinot Noir," don't make me laugh. You wouldn't know Pinot Noir from Manischewitz, you pathetic drunkard....and likely you prefer the latter, along with Boone's Farm and Mad Dog 20/20.
I'll be laughing when Obama kicks GOP a ss in November of next year, though. Maybe I'll crack a bottle of wine in your honor! LOL
non le petite merde, j'dore pinot noir. Much better than odoodle kool aid. One from Burgandy, the other from BS.

Paris

#51 May 16, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
May 16 (Reuters)- A hard-won budget deal that was touted as the biggest domestic spending cut in U.S. history when it passed Congress last month will actually cause the government to spend $3.2 billion more in the short term, according to a new estimate released on Monday.

But the deal sets the government on track to spend $122 billion less over the next 10 years, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said

NOTICE HOW LIBERAL SPING THE LIE IN LARGE PRINT AND THEN MINIMIZE THE PRINT FOR THE TRUTH.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#52 May 16, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a goose-stepping Right-wing hater and propaganda-pusher. Your ill-concealed racism is also highly objectionable. Go plug yourself in to the Rush show and download your next set of talking points, drone.
Why Wabbit, Whata thing to say, Bow down at the altar of Obamie, Wabbit... Obamie is coming for your wallet Wabbit, maybe you should give him a head of lettuce, might help his pent-up problem. OR other things..........
harvey

Columbus, OH

#53 May 17, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>non le petite merde, j'dore pinot noir. Much better than odoodle kool aid. One from Burgandy, the other from BS.
Almost pure gibberish.
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
May 16 (Reuters)- A hard-won budget deal that was touted as the biggest domestic spending cut in U.S. history when it passed Congress last month will actually cause the government to spend $3.2 billion more in the short term, according to a new estimate released on Monday.
But the deal sets the government on track to spend $122 billion less over the next 10 years, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said
NOTICE HOW LIBERAL SPING THE LIE IN LARGE PRINT AND THEN MINIMIZE THE PRINT FOR THE TRUTH.
Irrelevant gibberish - although I did like the expression "sping the lie." What does it mean, though?:)
harvey

Columbus, OH

#54 May 17, 2011
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Why Wabbit, Whata thing to say, Bow down at the altar of Obamie, Wabbit... Obamie is coming for your wallet Wabbit, maybe you should give him a head of lettuce, might help his pent-up problem. OR other things..........
Bizarre, especially since I FREQUENTLY criticize Obama in these forums.

Get help...
alicia banks

United States

#56 May 18, 2011
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#60 May 20, 2011
ah-so wrote:
this is more proof that the odumba's are RACIST!
This comment is more proof that YOU are a dumbass hater.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poetry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News `a We Are Charlestona a new book that puts Moth... Jun 20 Adonay 1
News This autistic boy's poem will surprise you Jun 17 friend 2
News Police officers go on stage with Boys and Girls... Jun 13 June 1
Euridika "Eri Gligorova" Golja, chij kur pushis... Jun 2 Augusto De Bombol 1
News Tell Your Detroit Neighborhood Story in a New Book May '16 ThomasA 2
News Rachel Maddow Reads GOP Grievances About Trump ... May '16 Elise Gingerich 1
Cickite na Eri Gligorova (Euridika Golja): Izvo... May '16 Alphonso de Bombol 1
More from around the web