Bush Burning, Cop Shooting 'Common' Lonnie Rashid Lynn Jr. Featured At Michelle Obama Poetry Night

May 10, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: PAXALLES

First Lady Michelle Obama has included on her Poetry Night at the White House Wednesday Chicago based Def poet Common AKA Lonnie Rashid Lynn Jr.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated May 13, 2011
John K

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

"Here we go again" A once quote from Ronald Reagan when debating Jimmy Carter for the Presidency.
Well "HERE WE GO AGAIN"
This racist Michelle Obama has poetry night with a PURE RACIST at OUR HOUSE. Those of you who elected this man (Obama) and the American People are going to PAY this poet with OUR MONEY (taxes) so Michelle can get her groove on.
I am sick to think that this racist Michelle can get away with stealing our tax dollars on this so called poet.
joey

Maringouin, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

and the monkey woman calls this crap poetry?common has rapped about killing cops and bush but she thinks his shit is poetry?her choice of entertainment at tax payer dollars sucks!so goes the black whitehouse?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••