Bush Burning, Cop Shooting 'Common' L...

Bush Burning, Cop Shooting 'Common' Lonnie Rashid Lynn Jr. Featured At Michelle Obama Poetry Night

There are 2 comments on the PAXALLES story from May 10, 2011, titled Bush Burning, Cop Shooting 'Common' Lonnie Rashid Lynn Jr. Featured At Michelle Obama Poetry Night. In it, PAXALLES reports that:

First Lady Michelle Obama has included on her Poetry Night at the White House Wednesday Chicago based Def poet Common AKA Lonnie Rashid Lynn Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PAXALLES.

John K

Daytona Beach, FL

#1 May 11, 2011
"Here we go again" A once quote from Ronald Reagan when debating Jimmy Carter for the Presidency.
Well "HERE WE GO AGAIN"
This racist Michelle Obama has poetry night with a PURE RACIST at OUR HOUSE. Those of you who elected this man (Obama) and the American People are going to PAY this poet with OUR MONEY (taxes) so Michelle can get her groove on.
I am sick to think that this racist Michelle can get away with stealing our tax dollars on this so called poet.
joey

Batchelor, LA

#2 May 13, 2011
and the monkey woman calls this crap poetry?common has rapped about killing cops and bush but she thinks his shit is poetry?her choice of entertainment at tax payer dollars sucks!so goes the black whitehouse?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poetry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To You Oct 2 Gato 1
The Dragon's Titanium Sep 22 Abishai100 1
Only One Light Sep '17 elizabethvitale 1
News Toronto authors Melanie Mah, Meaghan Strimas am... Jun '17 Roger 1
News Theater: 'For Colored Girls ' celebrates diversity Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 2
News R.I.P. Chuck Berry, the Guitarist Who Taught Us... (Mar '17) Apr '17 Michelle 8
News Who wrote Dasam Granth? (Aug '06) Mar '17 A sikh 42
More from around the web