Are the Hidden Underground Military B...

Are the Hidden Underground Military Bases the Real Headquarters for the New World Order?

There are 9 comments on the CBC story from Oct 21, 2011, titled Are the Hidden Underground Military Bases the Real Headquarters for the New World Order?. In it, CBC reports that:

A former Canadian military officer finally goes public with shocking information he learned while working at an underground base at Cold Lake in Canada

Pretty wild, but I guess I'll post this. as a Canadian in running for $48K Dylan Thomas Prize Oct 20, 2011 4:10 PM ...

as Canadian poet Jacob McArthur Mooney is a finalist for the 2011 Dylan Thomas Prize for young writers

http://web.archive.org/web/20070716120946/http:/www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/print.php?form=1&topic_id=2276&forum=13 ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC.

Andre

Toronto, Canada

#1 Oct 21, 2011
freakazoid

Peterborough, UK

#2 Oct 21, 2011
yes, the alien Zombie lizard mutants run the world from there.
Mully and Sculder

Wickford, UK

#3 Oct 21, 2011
It's all true. I was abducted by them last night. There was a man in a suit looking at me yesterday when I was having a pint. Obviously an illuminati agent. I have no memory of leaving the pub, and I appear to have been given an anal probe of some kind.
Illuminati are Nazis

Mooresville, IN

#4 Oct 21, 2011
This is part of a White Supremicist Fourth Reich takeover.
Krypteia

Leeds, UK

#5 Oct 21, 2011
Mully and Sculder wrote:
It's all true. I was abducted by them last night. There was a man in a suit looking at me yesterday when I was having a pint. Obviously an illuminati agent. I have no memory of leaving the pub, and I appear to have been given an anal probe of some kind.
You must have been in a pub in Kemp town Brighton..
Illuminati zombiw woof

Peterborough, UK

#6 Oct 21, 2011
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>You must have been in a pub in Kemp town Brighton..
more like Camp Town, and I should know, I lived down that way once.
Doris Philbertsen

Memphis, TN

#7 Oct 21, 2011
I was sexed up by one of those lizards, he doesnt write or call....my mother was right, why buy the cow, when you can get the mor free.
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#8 Oct 21, 2011
Mully and Sculder wrote:
I was having a pint.
I appear to have been given an anal probe of some kind.
Maybe it was the "pint" going up there???
I were a teenage waswolf

Peterborough, UK

#9 Oct 22, 2011
I often saw the alien bases while travelling on the London Underground. It once took me 4 hours to get from Ladbroke Grove to Hammersmith, due to alien zombie plasma escaping. I have seen many carriages filled with weird looking freaks who are obviously not human . (hippies).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poetry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Theater: 'For Colored Girls ' celebrates diversity May 18 silly rabbit 1
News R.I.P. Chuck Berry, the Guitarist Who Taught Us... Apr '17 Michelle 8
News Who wrote Dasam Granth? (Aug '06) Mar '17 A sikh 42
News Author explores stories left untold by others 2... Mar '17 AuthorPhartz 1
News Two Local Students Compete For Michigan Poetry ... Mar '17 Faith Michigan 1
News The road to truth and reconciliation is paved w... Feb '17 reconciliation eh 1
The Reasons Why Feb '17 Mark Rosenkranz 1
More from around the web