Why does Stus inspire more fear than ...

Why does Stus inspire more fear than Bandera?

There are 11 comments on the The Day story from Aug 16, 2011, titled Why does Stus inspire more fear than Bandera?. In it, The Day reports that:

Horlivka councilors turn down a proposal to put up the bust of the prominent poet near the school where he taught By Ivan KAPSAMUN, The Day , Liudmyla MOROZ, Den 's Summer School of Journalism The name of the outstanding Ukrainian poet and human rights champion Vasyl Stus can well be referred to the cohort of national Heroes of Ukraine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Day.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 18, 2011
What do we have here, another Nazi supporter ?
How many are still there ?
Pro Ukraine

Portsmouth, UK

#2 Aug 18, 2011
Pesky army wrote:
What do we have here, another Nazi supporter ?
How many are still there ?
There's you for a start, Herr Pissy.

Location hidden

#3 Aug 18, 2011
Incomplete sentence.
Pro Ukraine

Portsmouth, UK

#4 Aug 18, 2011
Which one? Do you understand English? Of course you don't.

Location hidden

#5 Aug 18, 2011
You are too stupid to see it.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#6 Aug 18, 2011
Pesky army wrote:
You are too stupid to see it.
No you are, we all know grammar's not your strong point or anything else for that matter.
Warrior Poet UGX

Oakridge, OR

#7 Aug 18, 2011
It is so funny to watch Pissy trying to correct other people's "Engwish". He is a riot--- LOLOLOL

Location hidden

#8 Aug 18, 2011
When two peasants like you two write here, itīs obvious that you are uneducated peasants.
Warrior Poet UGX

Idanha, OR

#9 Aug 19, 2011
The other day I saw a funny thing. A woodpecker tried to find bugs by jamming its beak into a newly installed power pole. The fresh creosote made the wood sticky and his beak stuck in the wood. I rescued the poor thing. I did not recongize the type of bird so I looked him up in "Birds of the World". It was a Slowvakian Woodpecker. Only a bird from Slowvkia would be stupid enogh to try to drill a freshly treated power pole.

Maybe Pissy smuggled him into the country with some of his goat turd cigarettes?

Location hidden

#10 Aug 19, 2011
Speaking about sticky substances.
The other day you stuck your beak into your own semen, right after that wankerīs competition you attend weekly.
Warrior Poet UGX

Idanha, OR

#11 Aug 20, 2011
Pissy sticks his beak into Seamen (of the Russian BSF variety).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poetry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How this man got a Buried Alivea with Edgar All... Oct 30 Stephen D Clark 1
To You Oct '17 Gato 1
The Dragon's Titanium Sep '17 Abishai100 1
Only One Light Sep '17 elizabethvitale 1
News Toronto authors Melanie Mah, Meaghan Strimas am... Jun '17 Roger 1
News Theater: 'For Colored Girls ' celebrates diversity (May '17) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 2
News R.I.P. Chuck Berry, the Guitarist Who Taught Us... (Mar '17) Apr '17 Michelle 8
More from around the web