On Valentine's Day, couple celebrates romance born of Instagram

Feb 14, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Florida Times-Union

Kimber Kirton and Tim Lampe pose for a photo at Lampe's brother's wedding. The two have been dating since March.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated May 7, 2014
Bryan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

This is so funny, because Kimber has never loved anyone but herself. She's 34 years old, and still lives at home because she's too lazy to get a real job, so mommy and step-daddy support her. Her photography is a joke. Sure, she takes nice pictures, but her work ethic is horrible. She takes your pictures, takes your money, then you never hear from her, again. If she does end up moving to Atlanta, she would only be using Tim to get out of Florida, in the hopes that he will take care of her, and her daughter. That is, if her ex-boyfriend even lets her daughter leave the state. She's had her daughter taken away before, in 2008, because she moved to Nashville and abandoned her. She was forced to move back to Florida, and even then, only had partial custody. Oh, and to say Kimber hasn't been successful in online dating, is an understatement. She didn't want to meet a guy at a bar, but it was perfectly acceptable for her to meet numerous guys from OkCupid and have sex with them. Speaking of guys she's had sex with, it's been at least 30. She's kind of known as a slut around Port Saint Lucie. The only reason Tim and Kimber have lasted this long, is because they are long distance. She's sees him just enough, so that she gets her fix, but he doesn't get too clingy. Trust me, once they're living together, she'll tire of him quickly, and discard him like every other one of her boyfriends/fiances. Yes, fiances. She's been engaged at least 2, possibly 3 times. She claims to have never been in love, but to have broken many hearts. Well, if karma truly does exist, Tim will shatter hers, before she pulverizes his.
Anon

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Your comment is so hilarious in the sense that what you said feels so close to what a few people in Atlanta have speculated about Kimber. I thought the only reason it was working out for them was because Tim can have a more successful long distance relationship. He sees his girlfriend every once in a while, and talks to her every night so that he doesn't feel lonely. But come time for them to live together, well, I don't think that will last. This article says he started dating her in March... he was still dating his live-in girlfriend then. So it looks like they both have made a bunch of mistakes. Good luck to them both. I have a feeling that their relationship isn't all peaches and sunshine like it looks on instagram.
Anonnymous

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2014

I wonder what their current status is? Isn't she supposed to be moving to Atlanta next month?
Anonnymous

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Anon wrote:
Your comment is so hilarious in the sense that what you said feels so close to what a few people in Atlanta have speculated about Kimber. I thought the only reason it was working out for them was because Tim can have a more successful long distance relationship. He sees his girlfriend every once in a while, and talks to her every night so that he doesn't feel lonely. But come time for them to live together, well, I don't think that will last. This article says he started dating her in March... he was still dating his live-in girlfriend then. So it looks like they both have made a bunch of mistakes. Good luck to them both. I have a feeling that their relationship isn't all peaches and sunshine like it looks on instagram.
I wonder what their current status is? Isn't she supposed to be moving to Atlanta next month?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Photography Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fidel is Fidel: Exhibition by artist Roberto Ch... Tue WE JUST DONT CARE 14
Things To Do 8/14-8/20 Aug 14 Golly Gee 1
25 Reasons Why 303 Magazine Loves Colorado Aug 1 Petal Power 1
List of Photo Sharing Websites Aug 1 fotosonrisa 1
Cool River Gallery steps into nature (Jul '08) Jul 28 Steve 13
Art Star Legend Bruce Lurie Gallery Hosts Moira... Jul '14 Guest 1
Putting Taiwan into focus (Nov '13) Jul '14 TW_sugar_daddio 21
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••