On Valentine's Day, couple celebrates...

On Valentine's Day, couple celebrates romance born of Instagram

There are 15 comments on the The Florida Times-Union story from Feb 14, 2014, titled On Valentine's Day, couple celebrates romance born of Instagram. In it, The Florida Times-Union reports that:

Kimber Kirton and Tim Lampe pose for a photo at Lampe's brother's wedding. The two have been dating since March.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Florida Times-Union.

Bryan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#1 Feb 16, 2014
This is so funny, because Kimber has never loved anyone but herself. She's 34 years old, and still lives at home because she's too lazy to get a real job, so mommy and step-daddy support her. Her photography is a joke. Sure, she takes nice pictures, but her work ethic is horrible. She takes your pictures, takes your money, then you never hear from her, again. If she does end up moving to Atlanta, she would only be using Tim to get out of Florida, in the hopes that he will take care of her, and her daughter. That is, if her ex-boyfriend even lets her daughter leave the state. She's had her daughter taken away before, in 2008, because she moved to Nashville and abandoned her. She was forced to move back to Florida, and even then, only had partial custody. Oh, and to say Kimber hasn't been successful in online dating, is an understatement. She didn't want to meet a guy at a bar, but it was perfectly acceptable for her to meet numerous guys from OkCupid and have sex with them. Speaking of guys she's had sex with, it's been at least 30. She's kind of known as a slut around Port Saint Lucie. The only reason Tim and Kimber have lasted this long, is because they are long distance. She's sees him just enough, so that she gets her fix, but he doesn't get too clingy. Trust me, once they're living together, she'll tire of him quickly, and discard him like every other one of her boyfriends/fiances. Yes, fiances. She's been engaged at least 2, possibly 3 times. She claims to have never been in love, but to have broken many hearts. Well, if karma truly does exist, Tim will shatter hers, before she pulverizes his.
Anon

Atlanta, GA

#3 Mar 29, 2014
Your comment is so hilarious in the sense that what you said feels so close to what a few people in Atlanta have speculated about Kimber. I thought the only reason it was working out for them was because Tim can have a more successful long distance relationship. He sees his girlfriend every once in a while, and talks to her every night so that he doesn't feel lonely. But come time for them to live together, well, I don't think that will last. This article says he started dating her in March... he was still dating his live-in girlfriend then. So it looks like they both have made a bunch of mistakes. Good luck to them both. I have a feeling that their relationship isn't all peaches and sunshine like it looks on instagram.
Anonnymous

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#4 May 6, 2014
I wonder what their current status is? Isn't she supposed to be moving to Atlanta next month?
Anonnymous

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#5 May 7, 2014
Anon wrote:
Your comment is so hilarious in the sense that what you said feels so close to what a few people in Atlanta have speculated about Kimber. I thought the only reason it was working out for them was because Tim can have a more successful long distance relationship. He sees his girlfriend every once in a while, and talks to her every night so that he doesn't feel lonely. But come time for them to live together, well, I don't think that will last. This article says he started dating her in March... he was still dating his live-in girlfriend then. So it looks like they both have made a bunch of mistakes. Good luck to them both. I have a feeling that their relationship isn't all peaches and sunshine like it looks on instagram.
I wonder what their current status is? Isn't she supposed to be moving to Atlanta next month?
someoldguy

Plano, TX

#6 Oct 6, 2014
Bryan:
I've heard stories of her, but in all of them she was a pretty, skinny, natural blond with huge boobs. Is this the same girl who's step dad was the pitching coach for the Mets at one time? Do you remember who she was engaged to? Who is the father of her daughter, some guy who still lives in Florida? If this is a different slut Kimber Kurtin from Port st lucie, and is 35 years old then it would have to be one hell of a coincidence. I'm just trying to solve a puzzle, and all your pieces fit, except her picture... what was she like in the 90's?
Bryan

Tarpon Springs, FL

#7 Oct 15, 2014
someoldguy wrote:
Bryan:
I've heard stories of her, but in all of them she was a pretty, skinny, natural blond with huge boobs. Is this the same girl who's step dad was the pitching coach for the Mets at one time? Do you remember who she was engaged to? Who is the father of her daughter, some guy who still lives in Florida? If this is a different slut Kimber Kurtin from Port st lucie, and is 35 years old then it would have to be one hell of a coincidence. I'm just trying to solve a puzzle, and all your pieces fit, except her picture... what was she like in the 90's?
She was pretty, skinny and a natural blonde. "Was," being the operative word. Her boobs were decent sized, then, but didn't get huge until she got fat. Yes, her step-dad is Bob Apodaca, formerly of the Mets, and most recently, with the Colorado Rockies, until he got fired or something, a year, or so ago. One of the guys she was engaged to, was some fool named Kyle. I don't know his last name, or the names of the others, though. Her baby daddy is a scumbag named, Joe Dyer, and from what I know, he is still in Florida. Not Port St. Lucie, but Stuart area. In the late 90's, she was making a name for herself during the start of her slut phase, and had even said she had sex with Rivers, the lead singer of Weezer. Kimber is a trend hopper. She doesn't have an original thought in her head.She adapts to whatever is "cool" at the moment. Believe it or not, there was a time when she was in love with Fred Durst, from Limp Bizkit. I hope this helped solve your puzzle, because this IS the same Kimber, you are thinking of.
I know the REAL Kimber

Tarpon Springs, FL

#8 Oct 15, 2014
Bryan wrote:
<quoted text>
She was pretty, skinny and a natural blonde. "Was," being the operative word. Her boobs were decent sized, then, but didn't get huge until she got fat. Yes, her step-dad is Bob Apodaca, formerly of the Mets, and most recently, with the Colorado Rockies, until he got fired or something, a year, or so ago. One of the guys she was engaged to, was some fool named Kyle. I don't know his last name, or the names of the others, though. Her baby daddy is a scumbag named, Joe Dyer, and from what I know, he is still in Florida. Not Port St. Lucie, but Stuart area. In the late 90's, she was making a name for herself during the start of her slut phase, and had even said she had sex with Rivers, the lead singer of Weezer. Kimber is a trend hopper. She doesn't have an original thought in her head.She adapts to whatever is "cool" at the moment. Believe it or not, there was a time when she was in love with Fred Durst, from Limp Bizkit. I hope this helped solve your puzzle, because this IS the same Kimber, you are thinking of.
I am not Bryan, btw. The name auto-populated when I hit "reply," and I forgot to change it.
Michael

Roslindale, MA

#9 Oct 30, 2014
What's the big deal with her and getting married? I had to google her and she's not even good looking so I'm a little bit puzzled. Was she like a celebrity in PSL ?
At the same it scares me that you guys know so much about her.

Btw I'll be moving to Stuart next year.
Your mom

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Nov 1, 2014
Michael wrote:
What's the big deal with her and getting married? I had to google her and she's not even good looking so I'm a little bit puzzled. Was she like a celebrity in PSL ?
At the same it scares me that you guys know so much about her.
Btw I'll be moving to Stuart next year.
Don't move to Stuart; it sucks there!
Michael

Roslindale, MA

#11 Nov 2, 2014
Why? Can you be more specific?
Your mom

Tarpon Springs, FL

#12 Nov 3, 2014
Michael wrote:
Why? Can you be more specific?
It's too close to Port Saint Lucie.
You Know Who

Tarpon Springs, FL

#13 Apr 1, 2015
LOLOLOLOL!!! I've been reading this post for awhile, and can finally contribute something new.
Supposedly, Kimber just got engaged (March 31st, 2015) to some guy, John, that she started dating on January 1st, 2015.
Apparently, he's from England, so I'm sure he just wants a green card, heh! If he's even a real person. His Facebook profile seems pretty made up. He has a whopping 5 friends, that include her, and "D."
Speaking of "D," aka Kimber's new BFF, she's delusional. If you figure out who "D" is, and see her, make sure to tell her that when they were teenagers, and "D" was with Mike, that Kimber fucked him. Kimber also talked mad shit about her autistic kids.
It's funny that "D" is like, obsessed with Kimber now, after being jealous of her for almost 20 years, and talking mad shit (like Kimber did about her kids) for just as long. She never did approve of our friendship.
I might sound bitter, or jealous of their friendship, but it's been over 2 years since I've talked to one, and almost 2 years since I've talked to the other, and I couldn't be happier. I'd rather have no friends, than friends who really aren't.
Knowing what "D" knows about Kimber, she's only fooling herself, to think that she could ever change. Kimber only cares about Kimber. Have fun living a lie.
Congrats on getting divorced, though. Kimber and I always did think you were a fucking idiot for staying with a guy who physically, mentally, emotionally, and "any other type" abused you. Hopefully, you'll find a new guy who can accept the "condition" he left you with.
And it's a good thing I NEVER delete old text messages, so I have proof of all the things that have been said. I can take screenshots, and share them with anyone, anytime I want. Sure, I might incriminate myself in the process, but it would be worth it, to cause some drama. I do love me some drama.
You Know Who

Tarpon Springs, FL

#14 Apr 1, 2015
It just occurred to me, that her engagement might be an April Fools joke, but I still stand by what I said.
You Know Who

Tarpon Springs, FL

#15 Apr 3, 2015
You Know Who wrote:
It just occurred to me, that her engagement might be an April Fools joke, but I still stand by what I said.
.....aaaaand she's no longer engaged, or friends with him on Facebook. Poor John only has 4 friends now. Boo hoo.
You Know Who

Tarpon Springs, FL

#16 Apr 5, 2015
You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>
.....aaaaand she's no longer engaged, or friends with him on Facebook. Poor John only has 4 friends now. Boo hoo.
Oh, and she had supposedly started dating "John," February 2nd, not January 1st, which would make it even more ridiculous, had they actually gotten engaged. Too bad you can't edit a comment once it's posted. Oh, well. I wish other people would reply.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Photography Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photo of "ghost" at scene of fatal motorcycle w... Jul 22 concern 1
News A push to help gay couples find wedding joy - w... Jul 20 lides 8
News Couture Paper Doll Photography - Ajax Lee Reima... Jul 19 TW_sugar_daddio 1
News Fiery "mushroom clouds": apparent Independence ... Jul 5 use vid in a movie 1
News French Art Colony doles out numerous art honors - Jul 3 Big Johnson 1
Bangkok: Call Waiting Jun 30 Clive Jones 1
News 100-year-old images from Toronto photographer r... May '16 GTA 1
More from around the web