Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal...

Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported

There are 879 comments on the Reuters story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported. In it, Reuters reports that:

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#561 Feb 27, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Newspapers........yest erdays news today.
Unless you live in Seattle, where it's Monday's news on Friday.
conservative crapola

Breinigsville, PA

#562 Feb 27, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's some news:

Senate approves Hagel

4 Republicans, Richard Shelby of Alabama, Mike Johanns of Nebraska, Rand Paul of Kentucky and Thad Cochran of Mississippi -- voted for Hagel.

What!? teabagging burrhead paul voted FOR?

hahahahahahahahaha

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#563 Feb 27, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's some news:
Senate approves Hagel
4 Republicans, Richard Shelby of Alabama, Mike Johanns of Nebraska, Rand Paul of Kentucky and Thad Cochran of Mississippi -- voted for Hagel.
What!? teabagging burrhead paul voted FOR?
hahahahahahahahaha
cut and paste is all you do pookie. get it together. Second posting.......dumospam......ca lling all mykro's.....
conservative crapola

Breinigsville, PA

#564 Feb 27, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
From the tulsa queen of copy and paste?

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

au contraire

Location hidden

#565 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
From the tulsa queen of copy and paste?
bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
I told you I don't live in Tulsa, however that being said, it would be better than living in Allentown and sucking in old coal dust and old rust from the jobs you all blew out by promoting unions.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#566 Feb 27, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>cut and paste is all you do ....
Jumbles, the facts are these -

4 Republicans,- Richard Shelby of Alabama, Mike Johanns of Nebraska, Rand Paul of Kentucky and Thad Cochran of Mississippi -- voted for Hagel.

Why not refute the facts, rather than pookieing at the messenger?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#567 Feb 27, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, ask Arizona how that's working out for them.
2/3rd of all businesses refuse to comply with their mandatory e-verify system.
Deterrence DOES NOT WORK.
If deterrence worked we wouldn't have murders. If the death penalty doesn't stop people, do you really think a fine is going to work.
Deterence doesn't work if there is no enforcement.

just like going 5mph over the speed limit. not enforced? everyone does it...

still trying to treat the symptom? are you aborder patrol employeee looking for job security?

au contraire

Location hidden

#568 Feb 27, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumbles, the facts are these -
4 Republicans,- Richard Shelby of Alabama, Mike Johanns of Nebraska, Rand Paul of Kentucky and Thad Cochran of Mississippi -- voted for Hagel.
Why not refute the facts, rather than pookieing at the messenger?
What's your point. Did you point out the libs that didn't vote for Obama's two failed attemps at a budget?

Of course you didn't.
wraparoundrose

Denver, CO

#569 Feb 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I had forgotten what a radio even is, thanks for reminding me of that troglodyte level technology.
PS: I didn't vote for Obama either, but I also didn't vote for the other moron.
What a dork.
wraparoundrose

Denver, CO

#570 Feb 27, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Google.
Though I do have a correction to the Arizona figure.
Updated info shows compliance with their mandaotry e-verify is now at 43% instead of the 33% I quoted earlier.
Still, less than half of all businesses in compliance with a mandatory law isn't exactly effective.
Proof, doof?
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#571 Feb 27, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact:

Fact: You lose again.

hahahahahahahahahaha
wraparoundrose

Denver, CO

#572 Feb 27, 2013
The death penalty is 100% effective in preventing future murders by the executed.
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#573 Feb 27, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Deterence doesn't work if there is no enforcement.
still trying to treat the symptom? are you aborder patrol employeee looking for job security?
WRONG.

Only brown people get away with breaking traffic laws, I got stopped once for 3 over.

Brown people, particularly messicans, get away with breaking traffic laws because they know all they have to do is play the "racism" card and the officer has to take a leave of absence until an investigation is carried out, they get away with it because the officer needs to feed his family and can't afford to be out of work.

Not only that, but thanks to liberal idiots, messicans aren't stopped because heaven forbid someone should ask them for ID, why this might as well be communist russia right liberals?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#574 Feb 27, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG.
Only brown people get away with breaking traffic laws, I got stopped once for 3 over.
Brown people, particularly messicans, get away with breaking traffic laws because they know all they have to do is play the "racism" card and the officer has to take a leave of absence until an investigation is carried out, they get away with it because the officer needs to feed his family and can't afford to be out of work.
Not only that, but thanks to liberal idiots, messicans aren't stopped because heaven forbid someone should ask them for ID, why this might as well be communist russia right liberals?
Wow! you're a racist also...good for you...

and where speed limits are enforced, like they are in some towns, they are obeyed, rright? i bet you don't speed in that area anymore do you?

thank you for proving my point for me...
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#575 Feb 27, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! you're a racist also...good for you...
and where speed limits are enforced, like they are in some towns, they are obeyed, rright? i bet you don't speed in that area anymore do you?
thank you for proving my point for me...
You haven't "proved" anything dickhead.

Maybe I should have sued for "driving while white", you know like the brown people do with their "driving while black"?

I'm not a racist, just a realist and if you don't agree then prove what I said isn't the truth.

I know it, you know it (even though you liberals will never admit it), everyone knows it. The difference I'm not afraid to say it.

au contraire

Location hidden

#576 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Fact:
Fact: You lose again.
hahahahahahahahahaha
How did I lose pookie. Hagle is nothing more to me than another Obama low information voter.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#577 Feb 27, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Deterence doesn't work if there is no enforcement.
Most people would agree we fully enforce our murder laws, and yet that doesn't stop people from killing each other anyways.

As the Arizona example demonstrates, it's not realistic to enforce some laws if the people simply refuse to comply. To use your example, do you think it's realistic to expect the police to pull over & ticket everyone going 5mph over the speed limit? Would that even be an appropriate use of resources & money?

So again I'll ask, would you attempt to shut down the 57% of businesses (corrected total) in Arizona who refuse to comply with their mandatory e-verify law?

Tawas City, Michigan

#578 Feb 27, 2013
wraparoundrose wrote:
The death penalty is 100% effective in preventing future murders by the executed.
But it obviously does nothing to prevent murders by anyone else.

Tawas City, Michigan

#579 Feb 27, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG.
Please stop disgracing the state of Michigan with your racism.

The simple fact is minorities are much more likely to be stopped while driving than white people. That's why they call it "driving while black".

And every driver is required to show a drivers license when pulled over regardless of their skin color.

Now go crawl back in that hole you came out of and die.

Tawas City, Michigan

#580 Feb 27, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't "proved" anything dickhead.
Maybe I should have sued for "driving while white", you know like the brown people do with their "driving while black"?
I'm not a racist, just a realist and if you don't agree then prove what I said isn't the truth.
I know it, you know it (even though you liberals will never admit it), everyone knows it. The difference I'm not afraid to say it.
Racists always feel free to spew their racist crap, though most do it wearing their pointy white sheets; that's part of what makes you a racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Photography Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How could a hunter shoot a red-tailed hawk? (Jan '09) Jan 12 Fpeta 21
News Rainbow people' get naked to be at one with nat... Dec 17 Enzo49 7
News East Tennessee organizations welcome visitors f... (May '16) Dec '16 Oliver Conway 2
Mountains Beyond the Clouds (May '16) Dec '16 Lucas Herbert 2
Bangkok: Call Waiting (Jun '16) Dec '16 Isabella White 2
News Photo of "ghost" at scene of fatal motorcycle w... Dec '16 Michael Green 2
News Photographer Aims To Combat Negative Imagery Of... Dec '16 Anthony Barton 3
More from around the web