Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported

Feb 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Comments
21 - 40 of 880 Comments Last updated Jun 27, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
sorry rise. Don't wan't to upset the spelling police.
How confident are you that your theory is really grounded in reality?
ronnie

Pleasant Grove, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
Obama Website Invites Victims to Share Gun Violence Stories...... Except by illegals, in Chicago, Boston, NYC, LA or any other liberals run city.
If even half the Country was shown the beheading and the hanging bodies in Juarez and other Mexicans Cities, they'd all stop feeling sorry for this disgusting 3rd World Culture. Only the media will never, never show Americans these photo's. They should also show the mountains of drug's the mules drag into this country. But we never see the truth. We are forced to be denied the truth. And watch our Country fall down from the greatness we once enjoyed. I remember being proud to be American. My parent's were patriotic people and proud to be American. The 4th of JULY actually meant something. Now we have been infiltrated by thousands of other cultures that have no compunction to be. American. And again we are forced to accept these losers
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
You're 100% correct on closing our military bases and using the military to secure our borders, and on ending all work visas, but you're oh so wrong on using the military to round up illegals.
The Posse Commitatus Act specifically prohibits the use of US military forces for civilian law enforcement, and for good reason. Do you really want armed Marines doing house-to-house searches looking for illegals? That's WAY too reminiscent of the Gestapo searching for Jews.......
Jews were not criminal enemies of the state..ILLEGALS ARE CRIMINALS AND ARE ENEMIES OF OUR NATION..Our military is to be sued to defend our nation againtsm invasion...WHICH WE ARE INVADED....
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't it be easier to just hide under your bed, or build a bunker?
So you like the illegals???????

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
So you like the illegals???????
More than the welfare clowns. At least the illegals work for a living.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

WeTheSheeple wrote:
Interesting. I would have thought the majority of Americans were smarter than that. I guess they won't mind living in the police state necessary to actually round up & deport millions of illegals.
Of course I'm sure that majority is nearly 100% white people who know they won't be targted by the "papers please" laws and won't have to go through the expense & harassment to constantly prove their citizeship.
Hopefully for once our elected officials are smarter than the bigoted scared sheeple of this nation.
Well done.
Deport Deport Deport

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

WeTheSheeple wrote:
Interesting. I would have thought the majority of Americans were smarter than that. I guess they won't mind living in the police state necessary to actually round up & deport millions of illegals.
Of course I'm sure that majority is nearly 100% white people who know they won't be targted by the "papers please" laws and won't have to go through the expense & harassment to constantly prove their citizeship.
Hopefully for once our elected officials are smarter than the bigoted scared sheeple of this nation.
Eisenhower rounded up more than a million wet backs in the 50s. Another million left when it was clear they were next. Break down their doors at 3 a.m. wearing all black and masks and carrying fully automatic weapons a couple of thousand times and the rest of them will flee like the roaches they are. If the American-born Hispanics think that this is racism or that they will be confused with illegal aliens, they should clamor for the wet backs to be deported so there will be no mistakes. Logical and simple, but many American-born Hispanics are either foolish or seditious.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews were not criminal enemies of the state..ILLEGALS ARE CRIMINALS AND ARE ENEMIES OF OUR NATION..Our military is to be sued to defend our nation againtsm invasion...WHICH WE ARE INVADED....
Tell it to the SCOTUS......

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>More than the welfare clowns. At least the illegals work for a living.
Can't believe it, but we agree on this....lol....

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Deport Deport Deport wrote:
<quoted text>
Eisenhower rounded up more than a million wet backs in the 50s. Another million left when it was clear they were next. Break down their doors at 3 a.m. wearing all black and masks and carrying fully automatic weapons a couple of thousand times and the rest of them will flee like the roaches they are. If the American-born Hispanics think that this is racism or that they will be confused with illegal aliens, they should clamor for the wet backs to be deported so there will be no mistakes. Logical and simple, but many American-born Hispanics are either foolish or seditious.
I see you have no problem violating the civil rights of brown skinned US citizens.

Why am I not suprised?
sba131

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
End all wars close 50% of foreign soil military bases. Bring home those troops have half of them set up on border and LOCK IT DOWN. And have half of them help local law across the nation to round up illegals..AND SEND THEM HOME .........
Also end all work visas. AMERICAN JOBS FOR AMERICANS......
Well said. God bless America!

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

JohnInLa wrote:
The majority of the obamaroids on this forum should be deported.
I say gas them.

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
While I agree they should be deported, your statements are far from accurate. I just don't have the time to inform you of all the errors in your FOX born fantasies, but there are a lot. Hint: stop watching FOX and listening to Limbaugh.
Has nothing to do with Fox or Rush, the proof is in every fast food joint, every ditch being dug, every high school dropout, every new gang being formed in the barrios.

Virtually all the educated illegals come from countries other than Mexico, Guatamala, El Salvador.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I say gas them.
I say gofuckyourself.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>More than the welfare clowns. At least the illegals work for a living.
What does having our troops lock down our borders and get rid of illegals have to do with welfare?

The people who seem to not care about illegals are the rich and business owners. Know why??? Cheap labor who wont complain. You must be taking advantage of slave labor of illegals if you dont care.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it to the SCOTUS......
So SCOTUS wont let the military defend againts invaders?? WHY?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Well done.
Medium Rare is better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
What does having our troops lock down our borders and get rid of illegals have to do with welfare?
The people who seem to not care about illegals are the rich and business owners. Know why??? Cheap labor who wont complain. You must be taking advantage of slave labor of illegals if you dont care.
Both are attacks on the citizens of America. We build slums in america and blow up building overseas.
DanielGagnon

Chanhassen, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have no problem violating the civil rights of brown skinned US citizens.
Why am I not suprised?
How does Mexico or any other Central American government
deal with illegal immigration?
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Both are attacks on the citizens of America. We build slums in america and blow up building overseas.
POOR PEOPLE ARE NOT AN ATTACK BY POOR PEOPLE....People are poor here because jobs got shipped to COMMUNIST CHINA.......Blame the rich for that. That said poor people are American citizens...ILLEGALS ARE INVADERS SO MUCH BIGGER PORBLEM....

Oh and if we got rid of the 15-20 million illegals here working for slave wages then companies would have to pay higher wages and hrie AMERICAN CITIZENS THUSLY RIDING SOME OF THE POOR..

See how great that is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Photography Discussions

Search the Photography Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cool River Gallery steps into nature (Jul '08) Jul 28 Steve 13
Art Star Legend Bruce Lurie Gallery Hosts Moira... Jul 20 Guest 1
Putting Taiwan into focus (Nov '13) Jul 19 TW_sugar_daddio 21
Flairsen Photography Tricks Jul 15 darksudip 1
'Kitty Zombie' TV Pilot Filming in Joliet Monday Jul 11 BK2A 1
Couples come from far afield for first gay wedd... Jul 8 Rainbow Kid 18
An outpouring of love - and Tweets Jul 3 moslem Roundup 4
•••
•••