Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported

Feb 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Comments (Page 10)

Showing posts 181 - 200 of880
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Who

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I proved you are a bigot; nothing more is needed.
Technically since I don't agree with you or your president, I was labeled a racist long before now.

All you've managed to "prove" is that your liberal programming is working.

You have ZERO chance of proving what I said wrong because according to the liberal sheep, white people are the cause of all the problems in the world.

White liberals are traitors to their own race.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately for you, pookster, America saw he was lying through his dentures.
AUbama cry-a-thon: Day 108
Liar !
Who

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a f''king hopeless idiot. It isn't that your post isn't true. It's that racist pigs like you are responsible for those statistics.
And you're still an ASSHOLE.

So you admit what I said is correct, yet I'm racist why? Because I dare to bring it up?

Aren't you liberals the ones always bitching and moaning that we need to have a "dialog about the race issue"? How is that possible if everytime someone brings it up you libs start name calling and change the subject? Liberal mental gymnastics are required I guess.

How am I responsible if some black guy in the ghetto goes and shoots another black guy? More mental gymnastics.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're still an ASSHOLE.
So you admit what I said is correct, yet I'm racist why? Because I dare to bring it up?
Aren't you liberals the ones always bitching and moaning that we need to have a "dialog about the race issue"? How is that possible if everytime someone brings it up you libs start name calling and change the subject? Liberal mental gymnastics are required I guess.
How am I responsible if some black guy in the ghetto goes and shoots another black guy? More mental gymnastics.
I acknowledged your statistics, but your diatribes suggest you believe that "brown" people are somehow flawed as compared to whites. The truly flawed in our society are the racists and all-purpose bigots who have done everything they could to repress minorities' opportunities.

I was referring to what causes the data you cite. And it is, and has always been, people like you.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar !
Caught me. dilby has wooden teeth. Made from recycled book of mor(m)ons.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Alfred E. Neumann.
I thought you looked like your father.
Who

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I acknowledged your statistics, but your diatribes suggest you believe that "brown" people are somehow flawed as compared to whites. The truly flawed in our society are the racists and all-purpose bigots who have done everything they could to repress minorities' opportunities.
I was referring to what causes the data you cite. And it is, and has always been, people like you.
Just like you believe that "white" people are the cause of the world's problems. What's the difference?

I never said they were flawed. Those are YOUR WORDS, not mine.

As for the "cause" of the data, according to your theory because liberals like you hate white people I should be given a pass if I go commit a crime because hey "people like you" MADE ME DO IT.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you believe that "white" people are the cause of the world's problems. What's the difference?
I never said they were flawed. Those are YOUR WORDS, not mine.
As for the "cause" of the data, according to your theory because liberals like you hate white people I should be given a pass if I go commit a crime because hey "people like you" MADE ME DO IT.
Don't generalize. I just hate you.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
Isn't it interesting how Obama got reelected when the majority of real Americans didn't want his as their President, because he only caters to the brown, and black people.
So now brown & black people aren't "real Americans"?

Wow, you must have worked on Romney's campaign team!

F-U BITCH.

The majority of real Americans voted for Obama, that's why he won.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Cat74 wrote:
Really do you believe brown people are not responsble for the choices they make the same as white people are? That is why so many have no ambition, and prefer laying around breeding like rabbits, so they can get bigger welfare checks. Even white hillbillies will work some times, not brown city people, they stay on welfare for generations.
I can only hope you are gang raped by a dozen "brown people".
potter

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

The only thing that they don't want undocumented immigrants to have a path to citizenship is "insecurity" with themselves because undocumented are hard working people and they are afraid that in 5 years time these undocumented will be better off than them.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is a successful, intelligent businessman who would have done wonders for the economy, Obama is an economic illiterate who couldn't run a kool ade stand.
Romney can always try again in 2016. Fifth times a charm.......

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
let's have your zip code, so we can see the racial make up of where you live. I suspect you live no where near coloreds.
"coloreds"?

Really?

Wow. Do you live in the 1950s?

Btw we notice your location is hidden.
Who

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Don't generalize. I just hate you.
Why not? You liberals generalize all the time, conservatives this and conservatives that.

According to idiots like you whites are the majority in the country and since you hate white people doesn't that make you a bigger bigot than you accuse me of being?

I really couldn't care less what you think of me, as far as I'm concerned the biggest asshole I've ever met and I hate you too.

Still haven't proved me wrong though.
Who

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only hope you are gang raped by a dozen "brown people".
Are you generalizing and saying all "brown people", that liberals claim are "hard working people", are rapists?

Sounds like it to me.

Racist much.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigoted or not, our prisons are chock full of mexicans and blacks, not Canadians and orientals.
Don't forget that the majority of prisoners are WHITE PEOPLE.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Well sure. We could stencil identification numbers
on their wrists.
Hey, ARBEIT MACHT FREI.
Hardly the same.

Why should people receive welfare when there are millions of jobs available?

The choice is theirs; work or go hungry.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

potter wrote:
The only thing that they don't want undocumented immigrants to have a path to citizenship is "insecurity" with themselves because undocumented are hard working people and they are afraid that in 5 years time these undocumented will be better off than them.
Do you actually believe that? If so could you elaborate?
I would love to hear/read how did you came to that conclusion/opinion.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you generalizing and saying all "brown people", that liberals claim are "hard working people", are rapists?
Sounds like it to me.
Racist much.
I'd wish you were gang raped as well, but you'd probably enjoy it too much.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney can always try again in 2016. Fifth times a charm.......
He could and if in 2016 it would be in the best interest for America,our constitution ,,,,most would rally behind him.
But I seriously doubt Romney himself would want to deal with the vicious tactic all over again,the tactics the Democratic Party are known for and pull on the American people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 200 of880
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••