Parties jockey on healthcare ahead of...

Parties jockey on healthcare ahead of U.S. court ruling

There are 64 comments on the Reuters story from Jun 19, 2012, titled Parties jockey on healthcare ahead of U.S. court ruling. In it, Reuters reports that:

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 19, 2012
Democrats are so inept it's not funny.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Paris

#2 Jun 19, 2012
Bloomberg Overheard Saying Romney Would Be Better at Running Country than Obama...

Paris

#3 Jun 19, 2012
REPORT: Putin 'lectured' Obama...

It is clear that President Obama did not get an agreement from Russian president Putin [on Syria]," CBS reports.

"And interestingly," CBS adds, "Apparently President Obama got a bit of a lecture from Putin about some other failed transitions that are going on around the world."

Location hidden

#4 Jun 19, 2012
El Presidente' Obama wants free Tequila for all immigrants. He will mandate that through executive powers because he likes the idea.
What the hell has happened to America?
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#5 Jun 19, 2012
RMONEYCARE is NOT CONSTITUTIONAL!

Rmoney 2012!
harvey

Columbus, OH

#6 Jun 19, 2012
No party which does not support a single-payer system even deserves our votes. What we have are one party which grovels to the health corporations and wants things left the way they are, and the other which grovels to the health corporations and wants to change things...a little.

Bleah
harvey

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 19, 2012
Eighthofaman wrote:
El Presidente' Obama wants free Tequila for all immigrants. He will mandate that through executive powers because he likes the idea.
EightofaMan prefers to continue his ongoing offer of free lies with every post.

What a mensch!:)
harvey

Columbus, OH

#8 Jun 19, 2012
Les Spambot wrote:
REPORT: Putin 'lectured' Obama...
It is clear that President Obama did not get an agreement from Russian president Putin [on Syria]," CBS reports.
"And interestingly," CBS adds, "Apparently President Obama got a bit of a lecture from Putin about some other failed transitions that are going on around the world."
Putin lectures Obama - Obama listens, says 'thank you,' hangs up, and makes his own policy decisions in U.S. interests.

Putin lectures Romney - Romney bursts into tears, says 'OK, we'll do it your way, Vlad!' and runs off to tell his Sec State to give his buddy Vlad a call for instructions.

LOL

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#9 Jun 19, 2012
"Some Republican aides said that fixing the law would be responsibility Democrats, who crafted the legislation and control both the White House and Senate."
that's a great line.
1) you make it
2) we change it
3) you pass it
4) we break it
5) you fix it
that is just priceless.
Rob Johnston

AOL

#10 Jun 19, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
Democrats are so inept it's not funny.
You just don't understand. Not every American wants a bright future for their families. Many will walk their families off the nearest pier in service to The Obama.
It's a "progressive" thing.

Paris

#11 Jun 19, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
I expected this unconstitutional crap from Obama, but I want to know why we don't hear our congressional leaders, especially those that are running for office, screeming their lungs out on any camera they can get in front of the Obama is acting outside the bounds the constitution give the president.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#12 Jun 19, 2012
[QUOTE who="Robbie's Johnson"]<quoted text>
You just don't understand. Not every American wants a bright future for their families. Many will walk their families off the nearest pier in service to The Obama.
It's a "progressive" thing.[/QUOTE]

Most reTHUGlicans, Righties, and Teabaggers spend their time lying and dividing Americans as a way of attempting to seize power. They invariably put party and ideology ahead of country. Robbie is one of these traitors.

I say string 'em up.
Reality

Barre, VT

#13 Jun 19, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I expected this unconstitutional crap from Obama, but I want to know why we don't hear our congressional leaders, especially those that are running for office, screeming their lungs out on any camera they can get in front of the Obama is acting outside the bounds the constitution give the president.
Because the SCOTUS is a squirrelly bunch...
Obama stepped in it when he came to office:
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7mPFm...
""With all due deference to the separation of powers," Obama said, "last week, the Supreme Court reversed a century of law that I believe will open the floodgates for special interests - including foreign corporations - to spend without limit in our elections"

In response to this criticism of their recent ruling, Justice Samuel Alito shook his head and appeared to mouth "Not true.""

And now he has to sweat it out having mocked the court.
Reality

Barre, VT

#14 Jun 19, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Most reTHUGlicans, Righties, and Teabaggers spend their time lying and dividing Americans as a way of attempting to seize power. They invariably put party and ideology ahead of country. Robbie is one of these traitors.
I say string 'em up.
do you get what hypocrisy means?

So you as a liberal proclaim that:
"reTHUGlicans, Righties, and Teabaggers spend their time lying and dividing Americans"

its like the textbook definition of hypocrisy...
like those "@ssholes" are always calling me names...

here's the capper:
"They invariably put party and ideology ahead of country."

pot meet kettle.

When you are at a point that you don't realize the republicans simply have a different way of accomplishing things and get to this point that you think they crashed the economy on purpose and want to throw all grandparents off a cliff (including their own!)...you have lost touch with reality and put your party over country.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#15 Jun 19, 2012
harvey wrote:
No party which does not support a single-payer system even deserves our votes. What we have are one party which grovels to the health corporations and wants things left the way they are, and the other which grovels to the health corporations and wants to change things...a little.
Bleah
Attention poop4brains!!! That's right stupid jackass, just what America needs is a demented mandate that was bullied into law. That's the kind of law that'll fix a problem eastern bloc style...you pathetic useful idiot. GFY.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#16 Jun 19, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
do you get what hypocrisy means?
So you as a liberal proclaim that:
"reTHUGlicans, Righties, and Teabaggers spend their time lying and dividing Americans"
its like the textbook definition of hypocrisy...
like those "@ssholes" are always calling me names...
here's the capper:
"They invariably put party and ideology ahead of country."
pot meet kettle.
When you are at a point that you don't realize the republicans simply have a different way of accomplishing things and get to this point that you think they crashed the economy on purpose and want to throw all grandparents off a cliff (including their own!)...you have lost touch with reality and put your party over country.
Even an idiot like you should have noted that my post was in reply to this comment:

"Not every American wants a bright future for their families. Many will walk their families off the nearest pier in service to The Obama. It's a "progressive" thing."

Now isn't it odd that you'd criticize my post, but not the previous one?

LOL

Not really. Wear that "hypocrite" badge proudly, HYPOCRITE.:)
Reality

Barre, VT

#17 Jun 19, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Even an idiot like you should have noted that my post was in reply to this comment:
"Not every American wants a bright future for their families. Many will walk their families off the nearest pier in service to The Obama. It's a "progressive" thing."
Now isn't it odd that you'd criticize my post, but not the previous one?
LOL
Not really. Wear that "hypocrite" badge proudly, HYPOCRITE.:)
did he advocate stringing up all dems?
nope.
did you?
yup.

did he claim the other side is the divisive one in his post?
(psst THATS your hypocrisy bud).

see how that works?
oh right...
Rob Johnston

AOL

#18 Jun 19, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I say string 'em up.
Thank you Harvey. I take your loathing for me as a compliment. Name calling is so you....so Obama! As for Party, I am an Independent. Give it a try. It will free you up to actually THINK about issues on their merit.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#19 Jun 19, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
did he advocate stringing up all dems?
nope.
did you?
yup.
did he claim the other side is the divisive one in his post?
(psst THATS your hypocrisy bud).
see how that works?
oh right...
Did you read this other post?

Yup

Did you understand that it was a joke intended to provoke the other poster?

Nope

Are you still the censorious, uptight, wrinkled hypocrite here?

Yup...:)
harvey

Columbus, OH

#20 Jun 19, 2012
Robbies Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Harvey. I take your loathing for me as a compliment. Name calling is so you....so Obama! As for Party, I am an Independent. Give it a try. It will free you up to actually THINK about issues on their merit.
Whine for me some more, Robby, you little bee-yotch. Whine when someone gives you back the kind of crap you dish out, you little Rightie hypocrite!

WHINE, Robby! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Photography Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Postmedia newspapers honoured with 21 Ontario N... 2 hr Meg 1
News 'Fake news' behind declining vaccine uptake in ... Apr 24 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Has the Steelcase brand lost its appeal with cu... (Jan '12) Apr 20 pigga 3
News Incredible images showing World War II in colou... Apr 19 many kinds 1
News Bryan Adams photos to be displayed at Royal Ont... Apr 18 Buddy 1
News SCC Earth Day photography contest now accepting... Apr 8 Swinnyboo 1
News 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL-class / GL450 / GL550 Spy... (Jul '11) Mar '17 dasiener 4
More from around the web