Starfish Wasting Disease: Fukishima R...

Starfish Wasting Disease: Fukishima Related?

There are 9 comments on the Criminal Report Daily story from Dec 31, 2013, titled Starfish Wasting Disease: Fukishima Related?. In it, Criminal Report Daily reports that:

The Ocean Art Underwater Photo Competition, organized by the Underwater Photography Guide, announces its 2013 winners.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Criminal Report Daily.

BDV

Decatur, GA

#1 Dec 31, 2013
In related news:

Torching a village - oil related?
j helms

United States

#2 Dec 31, 2013
nah, probably a broken pipe somewhere-- sewer fungal related-you'd be surprised what is zoonotic related---just about everything
j helms

United States

#3 Dec 31, 2013
that dog run at "its beach" or dog beach has to go for a long time--I personally think its a nazi plot against the gays and prostitutes etc.with skin rashes etc. or anal or vaginal infections-1 or 2 sex partner-hetro's would just get a skin rash, the gay crowd would get anal and facial or eye infections etc.
j helms

United States

#4 Dec 31, 2013
I personally got jock itch that I can't cure-from the water-my girlfriend got it also--just a pimple rash that can be maintained with a sun bath and bathing--smells sometimes without a shower for 3-4 days etc.---
j helms

United States

#5 Dec 31, 2013
I guess it does not really matter anyways the gals are pretty much gone in state std wise-I'd be lucky to get a herpes victim--std victims have to go out with std victims--alot of people don't realize that-

hiv/hpv/herpes/cysts people are the cool "in" crowd now.
j helms

United States

#6 Dec 31, 2013
I guess I could got out with a asian?/ The sioux would freak out, I'm a famous french indian woman's son-it would be a big let down?
j helms

United States

#7 Dec 31, 2013
I guess I could go to the new years eve "stare at the adderal dealers" student countdown clock tower party?
j helms

United States

#8 Dec 31, 2013
I guess I better stop talking about the nazi dog doo plot someone might come after me-and it might hurt tourism also.---I found out about the bnai moshe and now this!!----
j helms

United States

#9 Dec 31, 2013
Maybe they'll be a bnai moshe vs. nazi dog sh_t plot showdown somehow?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Photography Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photo of "ghost" at scene of fatal motorcycle w... Fri concern 1
News A push to help gay couples find wedding joy - w... Jul 20 lides 8
News Couture Paper Doll Photography - Ajax Lee Reima... Jul 19 TW_sugar_daddio 1
News Fiery "mushroom clouds": apparent Independence ... Jul 5 use vid in a movie 1
News French Art Colony doles out numerous art honors - Jul 3 Big Johnson 1
Bangkok: Call Waiting Jun 30 Clive Jones 1
News 100-year-old images from Toronto photographer r... May '16 GTA 1
More from around the web