Ukrainians in Nice

Jan 17, 2013 Full story: The Day 7

On January 15 through 29 our painters, photographers, litterateurs, and fashion designers have an opportunity to show their work on an international level in France Ukrainian artists who work in the sphere of painting, photography, literature, and fashion have an opportunity to show themselves on an international level.

Full Story
Aber

Raritan, NJ

#1 Jan 17, 2013
When I first read this topic I thought it said "Ukrainians are nice". LOL Which I don't disagree with. And yes they have nice artwork and nice ladies to look at.

:)

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 20, 2013
Aber wrote:
When I first read this topic I thought it said "Ukrainians are nice". LOL Which I don't disagree with. And yes they have nice artwork and nice ladies to look at.
LOL
for one, ladies... is as close as you going to get to them ever. Rabiesed weasels get shot randomly, I know!

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#3 Jan 23, 2013
We all love Ukrainka milkmaids, thatīs for sure.
How can one not like them ?
Flopping their udders & all...
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Ape speaking of art work. I heard you glued a donkey pecker up to your forehead and performed as a modern master piece at the Guggenheim museum. Any truth to it.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Oh boy, can you imagine Ape walking about in front of that museum, a pecker glued on his forehead ?
Iīd say, an attraction & a half.

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
Ape speaking of art work. I heard you glued a donkey pecker up to your forehead and performed as a modern master piece at the Guggenheim museum. Any truth to it.
Class!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7 Feb 9, 2013
ukraine are good people and should never assimilate to north america white trash. i myself hired a ukrainian man and he is one of the best employees we have and is very hardworking . russians and ukrainians are very good people and india and canadian east indians respect them to the fullest!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Photography Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NYC police union wants mayor banned from funerals 6 hr Ronald 8
Art notes (Apr '14) Dec 11 Trvo 2
Professional photos on dating sites make a firs... Dec 8 Garima 2
News 9 Investigates The Phenomenon Of RODS Nov 29 Crazy Talk 2
How could a hunter shoot a red-tailed hawk? (Jan '09) Nov 27 Minpin Man 14
Make Plans to Attend 32nd Annual McLean Holiday... Nov 25 Judy 1
Photography exhibit highlights neighborhood heros Nov 22 Denise 3