Congressman Barney Frank weds in same...

Congressman Barney Frank weds in same-sex marriage

There are 193 comments on the Reuters story from Jul 7, 2012, titled Congressman Barney Frank weds in same-sex marriage. In it, Reuters reports that:

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#199 Jul 14, 2012
Freedom Lover of IL wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the politicians were there, ok ya got me.
Probably so, a lot of them would sell their soul to the devil, just to get votes. Also, many may be like Barney.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#200 Jul 14, 2012
Freedom Lover of IL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope it's on TV
i gave him a head cam...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#201 Jul 14, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>It went out with 2 percent of the populations trying to dictate to the other 98%.
what so you think is being dictated to you?
goldengirl

Salt Lake City, UT

#202 Jul 14, 2012
Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Its good that a normal person is on this blog. There are a whole lot trying to flaunt their deviate life style.
Jumping Jim: Isn't THAT the truth. I am so sick of them.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#203 Jul 14, 2012
goldengirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumping Jim: Isn't THAT the truth. I am so sick of them.
I'm sure they're pretty enamored with you...

what caused yo to be so full of hatred? Could it be that your an Azz and no-one likes you?

“Don't be afraid of my Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

or your own

#204 Jul 14, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure they're pretty enamored with you...

what caused yo to be so full of hatred? Could it be that your an Azz and no-one likes you?
Jesus loves her, everyone else thinks she's a as-whole

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#205 Jul 14, 2012
Freedom Lover of IL wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus loves her, everyone else thinks she's a as-whole
Jesus died along, long time ago.

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#206 Jul 14, 2012
Freedom Lover of IL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see you are from Utah, what number wife are you.
That is a real stupid thing to say to a lady, but it is typical of low life fruits.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#207 Jul 15, 2012
Freedom Lover of IL wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the politicians were there, ok ya got me.
Yep, pandering as usual.

“Don't be afraid of my Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

or your own

#208 Jul 15, 2012
Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>That is a real stupid thing to say to a lady, but it is typical of low life fruits.
I have read her posts, she is no lady.

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#209 Jul 15, 2012
Freedom Lover of IL wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read her posts, she is no lady.
I haven't seen anything inappropriate from her, and your comment was out of line.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#210 Jul 15, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus died along, long time ago.
you better hope so

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#211 Jul 15, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>you better hope so
Not a matter of hope. historical fact. unless you meant your son-in-law Jesus from El Paso...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Photography Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bangkok: Call Waiting Thu Clive Jones 1
News Photographer and firefighter joins passions to ... Jun 24 Nudes 4
Is the Xiaomi Yi II Action Cam better then most... Jun 21 Pimpy1 1
News 100-year-old images from Toronto photographer r... May '16 GTA 1
Mountains Beyond the Clouds May '16 Alan Jones 1
News East Tennessee organizations welcome visitors f... May '16 the dreamer 1
News More May '16 Bill Shorten 1
More from around the web