Gay N.C. College Student Charged With Murder

Dec 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

A North Carolina gay man has been charged with murder after he allegedly shot an older man whom he had been living with in an Alabama mobile home park, the News & Observer reports.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Dec 6, 2012

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 5, 2012
How terrible.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#3 Dec 5, 2012
Judas Sex and Usury wrote:
The thought of a Jewish man committing buggery on a Muslim man sickens me, just sickens me!
Then for pity's sake, STOP thinking of it. What the hell is WRONG with you, dreaming up such a stupid scenario?

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#4 Dec 5, 2012
WOW ! I can see why this is newsworthy. This s apparently the first time in history that a gay man as murdered somebody !

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
WOW ! I can see why this is newsworthy. This s apparently the first time in history that a gay man has murdered somebody !
Sadly the unregistered Topix trolls will milk this more than they do themselves!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#6 Dec 5, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text> Sadly the unregistered Topix trolls will milk this more than they do themselves!
LOL

I can't understand why these supposedly "str8" people, such as "NoQ" from Whitestone in Queens, spends so much time here. If they're str8 (which I doubt all of them are), have they no females to hump or other things to occupy their time ? These people are completely irrational.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7 Dec 5, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I can't understand why these supposedly "str8" people, such as "NoQ" from Whitestone in Queens, spends so much time here. If they're str8 (which I doubt all of them are), have they no females to hump or other things to occupy their time ? These people are completely irrational.
Well, because they (like all 3 or 4 of them) are so happily content and satisfied with their "straightness" all their "extra straightness time" after humping women, can be spent posting, switching usernames, creating threads, getting deleted, and returning over and over. Wow, straightness must be exhausting. I never seem to have enough time to make it over to the "straight" threads after even one "day of gay"!
Uve

Ennis, TX

#8 Dec 5, 2012
Another hate crime commited by a queer against a Normal, Decent hetero, I say it's time to send all the perverted/deviant/queers to Uganda!!!

-Uve

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#11 Dec 5, 2012
Uve wrote:
Another hate crime commited by a queer against a Normal, Decent hetero, I say it's time to send all the perverted/deviant/queers to Uganda!!!
-Uve
As usual, you're too dumb or too stupid to read the entire article, or even the entire HEADLINE. It was a gay relationship, you idiot. And it's spelled COMMITTED, you fool. Stupid AND lazy. Nice combo you got going there, tool.

If they reported every trailer park killing, your family would be in here at least once a week.
No More Apples

El Paso, TX

#13 Dec 6, 2012
I hope the gay man gets charged with a hate crime.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#14 Dec 6, 2012
No More Apples wrote:
I hope the gay man gets charged with a hate crime.
On what basis?
No More Apples

United States

#18 Dec 6, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>On what basis?
On the basis that he killed a gay man. Killing a gay man=Hate crime.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#19 Dec 6, 2012
No More Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
On the basis that he killed a gay man. Killing a gay man=Hate crime.
That is not the legal standard for hate crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Photography Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide Aug 29 7987jkghj 1
Fidel is Fidel: Exhibition by artist Roberto Ch... Aug 26 WE JUST DONT CARE 14
Things To Do 8/14-8/20 Aug 14 Golly Gee 1
25 Reasons Why 303 Magazine Loves Colorado Aug 1 Petal Power 1
List of Photo Sharing Websites Aug '14 fotosonrisa 1
Cool River Gallery steps into nature (Jul '08) Jul '14 Steve 13
Art Star Legend Bruce Lurie Gallery Hosts Moira... Jul '14 Guest 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Photography People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••