El Paso weekend in photos

Sep 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: El Paso Times

EL PASO TIMES Cristal the Great Dane settles for the baby pool after showing his unwillingness to enter the large pool at Nations Tobin Pool during Dog Swim Saturday.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Sep 10, 2013
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

I don't see them. Does anyone know how to see the damn things?
Leonard

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

JWRussell USRN wrote:
I don't see them. Does anyone know how to see the damn things?
Larry, Jimmy's gone, he finally signed up for face book, tryin to win the itouch I guess and now postin on the EP Times web site. Everybody on Pertos' & Rachel Showlerys' El Paso topix forum knows it's you posting under his name.
I don't know why you and Bob have such a homosexual crush on that old codger and I really don't care. But doggin the Admiral is getting old.
Evan Fain

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Leonard wrote:
<quoted text>
Larry, Jimmy's gone, he finally signed up for face book, tryin to win the itouch I guess and now postin on the EP Times web site. Everybody on Pertos' & Rachel Showlerys' El Paso topix forum knows it's you posting under his name.
I don't know why you and Bob have such a homosexual crush on that old codger and I really don't care. But doggin the Admiral is getting old.
Thanks for the tip! Now I can hound his butt like there's no tomorrow.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Leonard wrote:
<quoted text>
Please see a doctor immediately because when hector montes penetrated your backside bareback, he forgot to mention to you that he has several STDs.
Fred Dublin

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Leonard wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured that old fart face would tinkle in a boot before he signed up for the enemy. Wow! This is quite a development. JWR on facebook? Now I've seen damn near everything!
Leonard

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

JWRussell USRN wrote:
<quoted text>Please see a doctor immediately because when hector montes penetrated your backside bareback, he forgot to mention to you that he has several STDs.
Go stufu your own backside. Russ is on facebook and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. He loves the service now because he doesn't have Petrol all over his butt day and night.
Capt n Crunch

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

All this talk, all these lies about JW Russell are BS! JW came out of retirement weeks ago and put his sea legs back on and joined up with mercenaries to help protect the shipping lanes around Africa from Somali pirates.
Show me a post on facebook or a Letter To The Editor by JW in the last week. You can't, he's incommunicado!
Fred Dublin

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Capt n Crunch wrote:
All this talk, all these lies about JW Russell are BS! JW came out of retirement weeks ago and put his sea legs back on and joined up with mercenaries to help protect the shipping lanes around Africa from Somali pirates.
Show me a post on facebook or a Letter To The Editor by JW in the last week. You can't, he's incommunicado!
You're damn straight! I haven't seen one either. I think this "Leonard" is pulling the old bait and switch or the old switcheroo. I can't remember the difference.
Vernon Dozier

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

It was a beautiful weekend in every way. I went out to dinner with a beautiful woman who I finally worked up the courage to ask out. We had a lovely meal, complete with wine and music. To impress her, I left a large tip of $10 on our $100 bill so she would know I'm a big spender. I could tell the waiter was impressed because he looked like he was in shock when he saw the large amount that I left. As we got up from the table, the evening took a somewhat unpleasant turn as I started to ogle the sweet caboose of my date. She was wearing a very short skirt and I noticed that some toilet paper was hanging out of her butt! I quickly weighed my options and I consider what to do next: On the one hand, she was obviously not wearing any drawers underneath the mini skirt since I could see the toilet tissue clearly. I knew she was also hitting the sauce pretty good at dinner and she was probably already turned on by the enormous tip I left. On the other hand, she was obviously not very hygienic and trying to get a little butt action from her was now out of the question. Before I could make up my mind, however, the dilemma was solved for me because as we walked out the front door, she slipped on the wet pavement and fell, breaking her wrist. I considered for a moment the possibility that she would still use her other hand and mouth on me, but she was in so much pain that she insisted I take her to the doctor. I dropper her off at the Emergency Room door and told her I would be in after I parked the car, but instead I high tailed it out of there, cursing my misfortune. Now only was I not going to get any action and likely end up with a serious case of blue balls, but I was also out $110 for the dinner and tip. I considered going back to the restaurant and asking the waiter for change on my ten spot, but I decided I didn't want the hassle. So as you can tell, my weekend which started out so wonderfully ended up crashing in flames. Hopefully next weekend will be better for all of us.
Jim Sadler

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Leonard wrote:
<quoted text>
Go stufu your own backside. Russ is on facebook and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. He loves the service now because he doesn't have Petrol all over his butt day and night.
Hold on a GD second! He better not be on Facebook trolling for young men again. He was already banned from Facebook once so he better be careful.
Leonard

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Jim Sadler wrote:
<quoted text>Hold on a GD second! He better not be on Facebook trolling for young men again. He was already banned from Facebook once so he better be careful.
How do you mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••