Big cuts spur calls to Congress from ...

Big cuts spur calls to Congress from irate constituents

There are 176 comments on the Reuters story from Mar 2, 2013, titled Big cuts spur calls to Congress from irate constituents. In it, Reuters reports that:

The Fed chairman has tried radical measures to put Americans back to work. Caren Bohan and Catherine Hollander argue that he's setting the stage for the next crisis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#176 Mar 7, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>How about a target for my urinating obsessions?
The professor’s mouth. He needs his tonsils washed.
Billy Ringo

United States

#177 Mar 7, 2013
We need to stick together Larry.

au contraire

Location hidden

#178 Mar 7, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Even for you, this is pretty stupid.
Obama doesn't have to threaten anyone to vote for him. He's already been re-elected, and has already ass-kicked every Rethuglican candidate you girls were able to dig up.
By the way, whatever happened to those 325 electoral votes you told us Etchy had locked up?
Like those WMD's you told us Iraq had, they just sorta disappeared.
Oh that's right, ignore the black berets and clubs folks, they are part of the sanitation department.

au contraire

Location hidden

#179 Mar 7, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't me, Larry.
We have a teabagger who is using my name -.... after all, imitation is the highest form of flattery.....
And, god forbid, a teabagger would be able to think for himself.
Flash: Obama continues to try and punish America while he him self is acting like a petulant child. Obama announced that White House tours would be cancelled, do to the cut backs on the sequester………WHILE taking 24 vehicles ONE HALF MILE last night to the restaurant to meet republicans. That meal and security cost more that the annual salary of the Head of the White House guides. Obama continues to show he has no clue between what he and his mouth pieces say and what he actually does.

He has a complete White House staff to feed him and guest and the security would have already have been there……….Obama has no idea of how money really works or how much he has added to our debt.
Billy Ringo

United States

#180 Mar 7, 2013
Larry it's you and me. Stick like glue as if we are the same person.
Let no teabagger come between us.
OMG

Greeley, CO

#181 Mar 7, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
Don't forget Marine Corp Pat! Make it a trio. Larry uses racially-charged insults, MCP thinks murdering Republicans is constitutional and you're a clueless morn. It'd be the Three Amigos, just not funny or clever.

au contraire

Location hidden

#182 Mar 7, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Marine Corp Pat! Make it a trio. Larry uses racially-charged insults, MCP thinks murdering Republicans is constitutional and you're a clueless morn. It'd be the Three Amigos, just not funny or clever.
dem loons dey liks dem sandwiches deys do.
Billy Ringo

United States

#183 Mar 7, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Being close is not a problem for the three of us. MCP is man enough to hold both our hands.:P
Billy Ringo

United States

#184 Mar 7, 2013
actually Larry and myself stay very close on every issue. :) close
Billy Ringo

United States

#185 Mar 7, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>How about a target for my urinating obsessions?
:) Sure :)

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#186 Mar 7, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't me, Larry.
We have a teabagger who is using my name -.... after all, imitation is the highest form of flattery.....
And, god forbid, a teabagger would be able to think for himself.
It's what I suspected. It's your decision, but if you were to register with Topix, it would be much harder for some mindless teasnorter to steal your identity.

Location hidden

#187 Mar 7, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
United we stick.
drink The hive

New York, NY

#188 Mar 7, 2013
Few People Are Prepared 2 Provide An Heimlich Maneuver On A Choking Argument - Or Even Alert Enough 2 Know If An Argument Has Already Expired...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BLtuyBP9bvM/THvAZxb...

Location hidden

#190 Mar 8, 2013
Sundown wrote:
<quoted text>You libtards always end up eating your own, LMAO.
And you brain dead wingnuts end up licking them. I admire your contortionism.
see the light

United States

#191 Mar 8, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>It's what I suspected. It's your decision, but if you were to register with Topix, it would be much harder for some mindless teasnorter to steal your identity.
Doubt it was the teasnorter, most definitely some Occupier!
pogo

United States

#193 Mar 9, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>United we stick.
Until you s-t-i-n-k. You made a typo.

And you all 3 stink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Photography Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mountains Beyond the Clouds Fri Alan Jones 1
News East Tennessee organizations welcome visitors f... Fri the dreamer 1
News Photographer and firefighter joins passions to ... May 26 Recognize the nam... 2
News More May 22 Bill Shorten 1
News Halton District School Board elementary art sho... May 9 photos and video 1
News Halton Hills native's photo exhibit in Toronto ... May 8 GTA photos 1
News Art of Halton elementary students on display fo... May 7 Meanwhile Milton ... 1
More from around the web