Stunning Life-Sized Photos Capture Cl...

Stunning Life-Sized Photos Capture Close Encounters With Whales

There are 5 comments on the Wired story from Jun 11, 2013, titled Stunning Life-Sized Photos Capture Close Encounters With Whales. In it, Wired reports that:

Photographer Bryant Austin stands with a composite of Enigma, on display in Tokyo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wired.

Toni

United States

#1 Jun 11, 2013
It was Pilolevu not a whale silly.
Lifuka

Tonga

#2 Jun 12, 2013
Toni wrote:
It was Pilolevu not a whale silly.
Masi'i Tohi,'oku fefe fau ho'o fehi'a? Kuo 'ikai pe toe 'i ai ha lelei ia 'i mamani. Faka'ofa mo'oni ka ko Tonga ia!
Ezy

Northmead, Australia

#3 Jun 12, 2013
What is a sperm whale?...the actual sperm of a whale or a type???lol..jks
Toni

United States

#4 Jun 12, 2013
Lifuka... She stole millions from the poor of our nation and she doesn't deserve my respect. Tupou I and Queen Salote earn my respect. Respect is earn not given just because she was born into the royal family. That's how I feel Lifuka.
Foo2

Haslet, TX

#5 Jun 12, 2013
Toni wrote:
Lifuka... She stole millions from the poor of our nation and she doesn't deserve my respect. Tupou I and Queen Salote earn my respect. Respect is earn not given just because she was born into the royal family. That's how I feel Lifuka.
agree 100% amen Toni

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Photography Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How could a hunter shoot a red-tailed hawk? (Jan '09) Aug 14 Captgetaway 20
News Couture Paper Doll Photography - Ajax Lee Reima... Aug 8 TW_sugar_daddio 2
News Photographer Aims To Combat Negative Imagery Of... Aug 5 Oh No You Di-nt 2
News Photo of "ghost" at scene of fatal motorcycle w... Jul '16 concern 1
News A push to help gay couples find wedding joy - w... Jul '16 TYRE 6
News Fiery "mushroom clouds": apparent Independence ... Jul '16 use vid in a movie 1
News French Art Colony doles out numerous art honors - Jul '16 Big Johnson 1
More from around the web