Sanctification stirs pride in Polish community

Apr 24, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Boston Herald

"I adore him," said Halina Sobieszek, 67, of South Boston. "I can't really believe during my life I have the experience where they invite him to be pope and now he's sainted.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Apr 25, 2014
anthony weiner

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 24, 2014
 
Only in Polakia would the sanctification of a serial child predator stir pride. Gay pride maybe?
Nazi Ally Russia

Dunellen, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 24, 2014
 
anthony weiner/utherpendragon/Joisey Abe, etc you are confusing the Pope and Poland with your backward Ru SSia and Putin.

Look at your hero Putin. He looks like an Apossum faced Child Molester.

He molests other nations like Ukraine, Georgia, etc like he molests little boys.
OnlyPatchWork

Poughquag, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 24, 2014
 
anthony weiner wrote:
Only in Polakia would the sanctification of a serial child predator stir pride. Gay pride maybe?
Pedophilia is more common in Protestants & Jews than in Catholics.

Of course Pope John Paul II isn't a serial child predator you feral chimp.

What is your huge problem with Polish people anyways!?

You seem, highly illogical.
anthony weiner

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 24, 2014
 
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophilia is more common in Protestants & Jews than in Catholics.

Of course Pope John Paul II isn't a serial child predator you feral chimp.

What is your huge problem with Polish people anyways!?

You seem, highly illogical.
What is it with Catholic priests and the molesting of little boys? They are worst than Michael Jackson. As Pope JOhn Paul II was molester in chief.
Abe Foxman

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 24, 2014
 
Nazi Ally Russia wrote:
anthony weiner/utherpendragon/Joisey Abe, etc you are confusing the Pope and Poland with your backward Ru SSia and Putin.
Look at your hero Putin. He looks like an Apossum faced Child Molester.
He molests other nations like Ukraine, Georgia, etc like he molests little boys.
Have you been to your annual New York Poofter parade? Did you wear pink costume this time?
OnlyPatchWork

Poughquag, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 24, 2014
 
anthony weiner wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with Catholic priests and the molesting of little boys? They are worst than Michael Jackson. As Pope JOhn Paul II was molester in chief.
Jewish rabbis not only molest more in the conventional way but also in the metzitzah b'peh way.
The Iron Dicktator

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 24, 2014
 
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Jewish rabbis not only molest more in the conventional way but also in the metzitzah b'peh way.
Interesting, and don't forget about Rabbis sucking blood from pen[s of children as part of there Jewish tradition.
OnlyPatchWork

Poughquag, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 24, 2014
 
The Iron Dicktator wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting, and don't forget about Rabbis sucking blood from pen[s of children as part of there Jewish tradition.
Yes that is metzitzah b'peh.
OnlyPatchWork

Poughquag, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 24, 2014
 
anthony weiner wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with Catholic priests and the molesting of little boys? They are worst than Michael Jackson. As Pope JOhn Paul II was molester in chief.
Ask yourself why Jewish mobs stone a Jewish Rabbi for being against sexual abuse against children!?

http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messi...

April 23, 2014

Rabbi Nuchem Rosenberg Allegedly Attacked By Satmar Mob In Williamsburg
Nuchem Rosenberg 3Anti-child-sex-abuse activist Rabbi Nuchem Rosenberg says he was just attacked by a gang of rock-throwing Satmar teens in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 24, 2014
 
anthony weiner wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with Catholic priests and the molesting of little boys? They are worst than Michael Jackson. As Pope JOhn Paul II was molester in chief.
Michael Jackson wasn't Catholic!
He was a muslim like his brother.
Clear Dharma

Aberdeen, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 25, 2014
 
anthony weiner wrote:
Only in Polakia would the sanctification of a serial child predator stir pride. Gay pride maybe?
It's world wide Sonny.

The whole world is rejoicing in a saintly human being. Only those of a satanic bent would wish to skew the message towards darkness and evil.

No matter. It is as it always was with you people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Photography Discussions

Search the Photography Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cool River Gallery steps into nature (Jul '08) Jul 28 Steve 13
Art Star Legend Bruce Lurie Gallery Hosts Moira... Jul 20 Guest 1
Putting Taiwan into focus (Nov '13) Jul 19 TW_sugar_daddio 21
Flairsen Photography Tricks Jul 15 darksudip 1
'Kitty Zombie' TV Pilot Filming in Joliet Monday Jul 11 BK2A 1
Couples come from far afield for first gay wedd... Jul 8 Rainbow Kid 18
An outpouring of love - and Tweets Jul 3 moslem Roundup 4
•••
•••