R. Styles Price
Art Collector

Lima, OH

#1 Aug 17, 2006
Is $1500 to much for a R. Styles' original paintings?
R Styles Oil Canvas

AOL

#2 Jan 18, 2007
Hi. I have recently found a large painting by R. Styles also, this one is of 5 sailing ships moored side by side sideways and appears that the hulls of the ships have vanished and a mirrored reflection in the water. Also has sea birds. As for $1,500.00 being too much, I think the price of a painting should not be based soley on the artists name but more on the technique, style, imagination and uniqueness of the piece. I wouldn't let mine go for anything less than $5,000. Good Luck.
kaleab henry

United States

#3 Jan 16, 2012
I have a painting by r.styles of a city with three different colors and i was wanting to know how much its worth
ROBIN

Mooresville, NC

#4 Feb 3, 2012
I HAVE A PAINTING OF WHAT LOOKS LIKE A DANCER AND IT DOESNT SHOW HER FACE IT IS SIGNED BY R.STYLES HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF ONE OF HIS PAINTINGS LIKE THIS I HAVE HAD THIS OR 20 YEARS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Painting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community Calendar, Oct. 24-Oct. 30 (Oct '14) Nov 4 police Beat 4
News Races For Governor Put Trump's Immigration Mess... Nov 2 tomin cali 1
News Weeklong Wenjiang Festival will bring taste of ... Oct 27 Chinese takin over 2
News Crazy Days: Police see evidence of gang activit... (Nov '08) Oct 21 The Worlds Bigges... 168
News Painters beautify ordinary city planters just i... Oct 18 marg 1
R. Styles (Feb '06) Sep '17 Alexander 114
News 845 Life: Museum keeps Sullivan County's past a... Sep '17 Lois Leon Stein 1
More from around the web