Local painter portrays life in Iran o...

Local painter portrays life in Iran on canvas

There are 2 comments on the MassLive.com story from Mar 21, 2012, titled Local painter portrays life in Iran on canvas. In it, MassLive.com reports that:

Minoo Khanbabai will be showing her painting of poppies inspired by a field near Tehran, Iran, at an art exhibit going on now at Western New England University Art Gallery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MassLive.com.

SHIRO

New York, NY

#1 Mar 21, 2012
Typical Persian talented ,Art lover and artist ,but will the Zionist let us be the people we want to be?????????Or will force us to arm ourselves to teeth and be red eyed like forest fire ...
Aya told ya

Atlanta, GA

#2 Mar 21, 2012
SHIRO wrote:
Typical Persian talented ,Art lover and artist ,but will the Zionist let us be the people we want to be?????????Or will force us to arm ourselves to teeth and be red eyed like forest fire ...
I'll bet he used alot of red paint to prepare for Iran's demise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Painting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'This is what we lost': Alberta artist honours ... Nov 20 Super Chug 1
News Community Calendar, Oct. 24-Oct. 30 (Oct '14) Nov 4 police Beat 4
News Races For Governor Put Trump's Immigration Mess... Nov 2 tomin cali 1
News Weeklong Wenjiang Festival will bring taste of ... Oct 27 Chinese takin over 2
News Crazy Days: Police see evidence of gang activit... (Nov '08) Oct '17 The Worlds Bigges... 168
News Painters beautify ordinary city planters just i... Oct '17 marg 1
R. Styles (Feb '06) Sep '17 Alexander 114
More from around the web