[VIDEO] Larry the Cable Guy Visits th...

[VIDEO] Larry the Cable Guy Visits the Corvette Assembly Plant

There are 4 comments on the Corvettes story from Mar 7, 2012, titled [VIDEO] Larry the Cable Guy Visits the Corvette Assembly Plant. In it, Corvettes reports that:

Larry the Cable Guy's Only in America TV show recently stopped in Bowling Green, Kentucky where he filmed a segment at the Corvette assembly plant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Corvettes.

not a fan

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Mar 7, 2012
Yea yea the majority of us hourly and salary employees were NOT impressed with him. After his statement on the GM bailout ... He really put us down and we have NOT forgotten that .. However the college interns from WKU were so excited ... It was funny watching the following him around LOL ...
Lighten Up

Lewisburg, KY

#2 Mar 8, 2012
Get over it...this guy is funny. I work in the education but I don't pout every time someone make a joke about no child left behind. He makes fun of stuff that's happening in the world...nothing personal. Lighten up
get her done

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2012
Yea, just like when people make jokes about liberals in unions and the education system, so funny.
Jim P

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Mar 9, 2012
not a fan wrote:
Yea yea the majority of us hourly and salary employees were NOT impressed with him. After his statement on the GM bailout ... He really put us down and we have NOT forgotten that .. However the college interns from WKU were so excited ... It was funny watching the following him around LOL ...
I heard from more than one person that his comments towards the female interns were pretty rough... Also heard that they were going to allow him to drive a ZO6, and he declined because he couldn't drive a stick... Will have to watch the video

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Painting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Portrait of Hillary Clinton set off security do... Dec 11 Terry 10
News Stephen Shore's Offbeat Sublimities Dec 5 Pardon Pard 1
News Roy Thomas Comes Full Circle (Sep '12) Dec 1 need Traffic Circle 2
News 'This is what we lost': Alberta artist honours ... Nov 20 Super Chug 1
News Community Calendar, Oct. 24-Oct. 30 (Oct '14) Nov '17 police Beat 4
News Races For Governor Put Trump's Immigration Mess... Nov '17 tomin cali 1
News Weeklong Wenjiang Festival will bring taste of ... Oct '17 Chinese takin over 2
More from around the web