Records reveal Greenfield dad's steps, horror of discovering his baby in hot car

Jul 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Indianapolis Star

Right before he left for his parents' Greenfield home on Saturday afternoon, 18-year-old Joshua Stryzinski helped change his 4-month-old daughter into a one-piece outfit.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Aug 9, 2012
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

I call TOTAL BS on both of these.
Josh Stryzinski 18 has a kid over a yr old with a 17 yr old mom? His mug shot sure looks like a stoner to me, I wouldn't trust him to walk my dog.
Also what is age of consent in Indiana? If the mom is 17, the kid was 4 months, takes 9 months of pregnancy, he was banging her when she was 16 at most.
He was always used to someone else taking care of the kid? Why? Is he IRRESPONSIBLE?
Also, he arrived to his parents house that was full of people, no one asked where the baby was? Family packing to leave on vacation, I'm sure they would've wanted to see the baby before they left.
I hope they drug tested this bastard. I say castrate him so he doesnt have more kids, he's incapable of parenting. He was probably too busy looking forward to partying on a nice weekend instead.

---------
The mom in Fishers? She's a piece of work too. I hope they drug/alcohol tested her too. Cops say she was incoherent, probably on bath salts. Tie her tubes.
Also, why didnt the first people who found the baby break the widows of the SUV immediately? why did it take over 9 minutes to do it? Waiting for a cop to show, have him go in the store and ask who's truck it was? That cop needs to be suspended also, should've broke the window IMMEDIATELY upon arrival, knowing the heat and the kid was passed out.
Take the kid away and give it to another family member if they pass an investigation of competance or put the kid into foster care.
Gil

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Still on my High Horse wrote:
I call TOTAL BS on both of these.
Josh Stryzinski 18 has a kid over a yr old with a 17 yr old mom? His mug shot sure looks like a stoner to me, I wouldn't trust him to walk my dog.
Also what is age of consent in Indiana? If the mom is 17, the kid was 4 months, takes 9 months of pregnancy, he was banging her when she was 16 at most.
He was always used to someone else taking care of the kid? Why? Is he IRRESPONSIBLE?
Also, he arrived to his parents house that was full of people, no one asked where the baby was? Family packing to leave on vacation, I'm sure they would've wanted to see the baby before they left.
I hope they drug tested this bastard. I say castrate him so he doesnt have more kids, he's incapable of parenting. He was probably too busy looking forward to partying on a nice weekend instead.
---------
The mom in Fishers? She's a piece of work too. I hope they drug/alcohol tested her too. Cops say she was incoherent, probably on bath salts. Tie her tubes.
Also, why didnt the first people who found the baby break the widows of the SUV immediately? why did it take over 9 minutes to do it? Waiting for a cop to show, have him go in the store and ask who's truck it was? That cop needs to be suspended also, should've broke the window IMMEDIATELY upon arrival, knowing the heat and the kid was passed out.
Take the kid away and give it to another family member if they pass an investigation of competance or put the kid into foster care.
Geez shut up already you retarded harpy. Age of consent in Indiana is 16 (your family should know that you hick)
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Gil wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez shut up already you retarded harpy. Age of consent in Indiana is 16 (your family should know that you hick)
16? Oh yeah, I forgot southern Indiana is so redneck hillbilly with a high KKK membership. You like your cousins young when you do them and get married.
Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Still on my High Horse wrote:
<quoted text>
16? Oh yeah, I forgot southern Indiana is so redneck hillbilly with a high KKK membership. You like your cousins young when you do them and get married.
If you are getting this worked up, I'd hate to see your reactions to situations in your "real" life...that is, if you have one. Do all of us "KKK redneck hillbillies" a solid and get a life OFF of the internet.
what is

French Lick, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

age of consent in Rochester?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••