R. Styles
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Gino Resic

New Port Richey, FL

#102 Aug 31, 2012
Kamila wrote:
I also have a beautiful oil paiting with a signature of R.Styles in the right hand corner. It is a view of a city at night in dark orange, black and gold with a big sun/moon? above it presented from across the bay or a river. The frame looks seventies. It is 36/37in. I love this painting. Who could possibly look at it and know something about the artist. Any ideas?
I have the same one from garage sale in Clearwrer, Fl like 5 or 6 years ago
sarah hyun

Burbank, CA

#103 Sep 22, 2012
I have the same painting...i got it on downtown at a alley...did you find out if its worth anything?
ert8

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#104 Oct 30, 2012
alecia b

Burleson, TX

#105 Jan 1, 2013
Gail wrote:
I have a painting signed by R. Styles that was my mothers. Probably purchased in the 70's. It seems to be of a meadow with 2 small children walking in the background. The flowers in the foreground are shades of green and white. The sky is rose colored and green. Very different, but eye grabbing especially with the small children. It looks like they are holding hands and walking away from the flowers into the sunset. Has anyone found out anything about R. Styles?
I have this exact painting and have been looking for more information on Ray Styles.
Lori Q

Winter Springs, FL

#106 Sep 5, 2013
I also have a painting by R Styles, it's a large sailboat, very weathered, it's colors are primarily black, orange and yellow.
Iliana

Port Chester, NY

#107 Sep 21, 2013
S HARDIE wrote:
I own a R.Styles painting as well, I have tried many times to find out who he is cant. I would like to purchase more of his work as well but do not know where to purchase it from.
I have n original from R styles, round gold sun, manhattan and rocks. It is all yours, 200 dlls
Georgia

Menomonie, WI

#108 Jan 3, 2014
scott c wrote:
I have a huge oil painting signed by R. Styles. It is bright orange and yellow of a sunset in a big field with one tree and old homestead in center painted in shadoow black. It is bright and beautiful.
My painting is 3 ft x 3 ft. Signed by R. Sthles. That is correct, R. STHLES. Golden background with 2 huge trees and a large stump in foreground
appearing on edge of a misty meadow or marsh backlit with early morning or late evening sun.
I think my brother-in-law picked it up on his garbage route.
Georgia

Menomonie, WI

#109 Jan 3, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an R. Styles yellow sky, one huge tree, fence in background. Wonderful.
I have an R. Sthles. With a huge triple tree and the hint of rail fence in a golden misty background.
Reynold

Houston, TX

#111 Apr 25, 2015
Kristina wrote:
I have an oil painting by R. Styles as well. It's 3x4' painting w/ a big city in a far distances with a yellow/orange back around, in the front is rocks and an ocean/sea/lake between the rocks and city with a full moon. I have had this for 6 years and been trying to find out who & where this artist is from. I love my painting.
I have the same painting was trying to get info also in
NickV

United States

#112 Nov 6, 2016
10yrs and no one has any info smdh lol! Wow! I also have the city skyline with the moon and bay with black and gold frame. Got it from a friend who got it at a thrift store in S.FL. was just curious who the artist was since the painting is an original. Got it 8yrs ago
Brandon28

Wyoming, MI

#113 Nov 6, 2016
jhaas wrote:
i have the same one. it was my parents but now i have it...

<quoted text>
Yes, call me
tim

United States

#116 Saturday Apr 1
Alice wrote:
<quoted text> I think I have the same painting.
I have the same painting big orange sun over city and city reflecting off the bay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Painting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marina Dunbar tackles a Art with the Masters,a ... (Oct '16) Sat Sledge Hammer 23
News Spray painting St. Louis' history, artist eyes ... Apr 13 VP Mullah Elect P... 2
News Who's Guilty of Cultural Appropriation?By Lizzi... Apr 4 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Oscar Wilde portrait, prison cell door part of ... Apr 3 Baptistism by Proxy 1
News Family recognise Rockwell painting stolen 41 ye... Apr 1 Sally 2
News Couture to Canvas Yvonne DiMora Glamour Girls A... Mar '17 James M 1
News Was artist Norval Morrisseau's persona a produc... Mar '17 Clint 1
More from around the web