Second Mona Lisa Painting Released Af...

Second Mona Lisa Painting Released After 40 Years

There are 1 comment on the Vibe story from Sep 28, 2012, titled Second Mona Lisa Painting Released After 40 Years. In it, Vibe reports that:

According to ABC News , a second Mona Lisa painting was mysteriously released after 40 years of lockdown in a Swiss bank vault.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vibe.

Current News Memes

Caldwell, NJ

#1 Sep 28, 2012
Another Mona Lisa? Sounds pretty neat actually. I always preferred everything in doubles. So I made some memes, that can be perceived as funny by those with an artistic mind. Or an IQ about 60.
http://cmemes.com/the-mona-lisa-memes/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Painting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crazy Days: Police see evidence of gang activit... (Nov '08) 16 hr Praxis33 162
News 845 Life: Museum keeps Sullivan County's past a... Sep 8 Lois Leon Stein 1
Oil Painting / R. Styles (Aug '06) Aug 31 LSS 104
News A.Y. Jackson painting of Barkerville on display... Jul '17 Becky 1
News What is a painting worth? Rockwell director coo... Jul '17 Blind Willie McDill 1
News Artist moves studio to new one on heritage farm (Nov '08) Jul '17 sad but true 7
News Hoffman offers fine art, autos and aircrafts - ... (Jun '11) Jul '17 Homewreckedbyioni 2
More from around the web