Oil Painting / R. Styles
jami-i found one too

Lincoln, NE

#96 Dec 27, 2011
R Cummingham wrote:
I have a beautiful 37in x 37in oil painting of a huge sailing ship.(Black, gold + red) Signed right hand corner by R. Styles. Found it next to a dumpster. Too good to leave. Any information on this artist?
WOW i found one of his paintings in an alley next to a trash can.
it's about 3ftx3ft oil on canvas of a city scape all in orange,gold and blacks colors it's beautiful i'm looking for info. about the artist also
jami tripe

Lincoln, NE

#97 Dec 27, 2011
looking for information about the artist/painter R. STYLES / RAY STYLES
Bob L

Buffalo, NY

#98 Mar 28, 2012
I have an R. Styles oil painting on canvas. The size is 37" x 37" and the subject is a tree.

Curious if there is any value here.

View a picture at:
https://plus.google.com/photos/10263911044515...
Jason

United States

#99 Mar 31, 2012
Trying to find someone I could get a price n more information about R. Styles. Any info would be greatly appreciated..

Since: May 12

Moreno Valley, CA

#100 May 8, 2012
I have the same black panther painting by Lee Richards hanging in my living room. When we bought our house 15 years ago we were into black furniture and mauve trim in the house. We went to a furniture store to buy a black couch and saw this giant black panther painting. I think I paid about $50 for it.
They gave us a black panther to put on our coffee table but it eventually cracked. I think the other person was right when he thought they were mass produced for North America, but I still have it in my living room and it looks great. Great job Lee Riohards. If anyone knows about this painter, let me know. I would love to see his collection.
yasu eguchi

Caldwell, ID

#101 Jul 12, 2012
Randy wrote:
I have a painting with tree and birds. It's a oil painting by hand. painted in black,green,and yellow. Name on painting maybe jasu, or yasu can't indentify name on picture, Would like information on it? I'm from Jonesboro,AR.
yasu eguchi maybe.let me know what you find.
yasu eguchi

Caldwell, ID

#102 Jul 12, 2012
yasu eguchi maybe.
Pam

Los Angeles, CA

#103 Jul 27, 2012
I have an original painting unsigned... It is of 3 ships with one sailing out of a gold frame with the ocean also flowing out of the frame... Any One know who the artist may be.
kristinsi

Spring Valley, CA

#104 Jan 15, 2013
I have a large oil city scape painting by R. Styles in lower right corner. I got it from a college neighbor near SDSU in 2002. Orange background, rocks on lower left, a city (could be any city, looks like San Diego) reflection on the water, with a large yellow sun on top. I love this painting. It would be good to know more on the artist.
candy

New York, NY

#105 May 31, 2013
cammie

Northridge, CA

#106 Jul 9, 2013
jami-i found one too wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW i found one of his paintings in an alley next to a trash can.
it's about 3ftx3ft oil on canvas of a city scape all in orange,gold and blacks colors it's beautiful i'm looking for info. about the artist also
Also have one...i researched it and found one for sale for $75.00...same painting
Dana

Wheeling, WV

#107 Jul 16, 2013
I acquired an oil painting today, that is 30x 60, oil on canvas, of floral arrangements. There is a signature in the bottom right hand corner that reads R. Andy, who I can find absolutely nothing about, There is also a good sized seal on the back of the canvas that says "Nob Hill. Silk Drawer Collection. Authentic hand painted oil and solid wood frame, if anyone knows anything about this painting please let me know on here, or email me at [email protected] thank you.
claudia toms

United States

#108 Jul 22, 2013
Kamila wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I also have a beautiful approx 37x37 oil paiting signed R.Styles right hand corner. Represents the view of a city at night (I am not sure which one) from across the bay or river, it is black, gold and dark orange. Have you found any pieces of information about this artist? Would you like to exchange the photos of the paitings ?
I also have one
claudia toms

United States

#109 Jul 22, 2013
jami tripe wrote:
looking for information about the artist/ painter R. STYLES / RAY STYLES
aaaaaai have a one of his oil painte he did and like to know more about it thank you claudia toms
claudia toms

Hemlock, MI

#110 Jul 23, 2013
I have a lg pictry of the moon across a riverand a city it has a number on the back 3611
Stoney

Cedar City, UT

#111 Aug 14, 2013
I too have a oil painting on canvas by an artist that I can't get info on. The painting is of the back of a woman in a dress holding a fan. Except instead of R Styles, mine says R Stayls.
Zack

Minneapolis, MN

#112 Oct 5, 2013
I have a nice painting of 3 old sailing boats with seabirds all around it's black and white with red touches signed. R Styles on left hand corner is anyone has any idea what is worth. Thanks.
Amanda

Odenville, AL

#113 Oct 6, 2013
Emily wrote:
Anyone ever heard of an artist named Tzsn... or it could be Tzrn.... the paintings are a solid color background with thick black acrylic paint on top (the black paint sort of comes up off the canvas.)
I have a painting with Tzrn or something like that as the artist it has a red background with the thick black acrylic paint that looks like two abstract horses. I was wondering if you ever found out anything about the artist? Why have the ones you've seen look like? My painting is over 40 years old.
query

Glasgow, UK

#114 Oct 14, 2013
dexter wrote:
I have an oil painting of a vase of flowers,size approx 24"x18",signed Robin,bottom centre,any Ideas of artist,
many thanks
dex
Ditto, acquired from Masterpiece Fine Arts with an old Glasgow telephone number on label at rear of the painting. Still have to find out who "ROBIN" is.
Ramon

Seattle, WA

#115 Oct 19, 2013
I to have a painting by R Styles of a city across the water and assume its of NY , I've had this thing in my garage for years and don't know anything about the guy or where this painting came from, I would like to know it has any value or anything about the artist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Painting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crazy Days: Police see evidence of gang activit... (Nov '08) 17 hr The Worlds Bigges... 171
News Painters beautify ordinary city planters just i... Oct 18 marg 1
News Weeklong Wenjiang Festival will bring taste of ... Oct 18 Fongs 1
R. Styles (Feb '06) Sep 24 Alexander 114
News 845 Life: Museum keeps Sullivan County's past a... Sep '17 Lois Leon Stein 1
News A.Y. Jackson painting of Barkerville on display... Jul '17 Becky 1
News What is a painting worth? Rockwell director coo... Jul '17 Blind Willie McDill 1
More from around the web