Face-painting opera singer debuts wit...

Face-painting opera singer debuts with Verismo Opera's 'Rigoletto'

There are 1 comment on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Jul 26, 2013, titled Face-painting opera singer debuts with Verismo Opera's 'Rigoletto'. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

Though the 27-year-old British export flourishes on stage -- she portrays Gilda in Verdi's "Rigoletto" by Verismo Opera starting Aug. 3 at the Bay Terrace Theatre in Vallejo -- the U.S. doesn't exactly dump gold coins on its opera performers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

Bountiful Buffet Wrong Wo

Sonoma, CA

#1 Jul 26, 2013
My family always goes to the cultural significant programs. We always go. We go to see the Nutzcrackers at xmas in the Opera House where the dancing singers are dressed as the little pink pigs with wings and appear to float about the stage and then settle in a circle around the beautiful pond where the Swan Princess will land and then be captured by the Mean witch and the dunce prince in beatiful harmony of movememnt and music and dancing too with costumes as she is sacrificed brutally it appears as she is lifted high and we can see her pants way too well. I insist we always go even if it makes no sense, is a little risque` as it is the thing to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ariel gears for Black History Month - 8:25 pm u... Feb '18 Tyronne 2
News Injury led former BalletMet peformer to role in... Jan '18 Brice N Livingston 1
News Hurricane Harvey Flooded Houston's Theater Dist... Dec '17 FART LUMPS 5
News Singers to Compete at Canadian Opera Company's ... Nov '17 Elora 1
News Bach Chorale to present 'not your typical opera... (Oct '12) Nov '17 Elora 2
News Simona Genga Wins First Prize at Canadian Opera... Nov '17 Smelly Welly 1
News Andrew Lloyd Webber is ready to write his own s... Nov '17 Hostis Publicus 1