hey zac efron> will you talk to me? p...

hey zac efron> will you talk to me? plz plz plz!

Posted in the Musical Theater Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
xnoodlesx I luv zac efron

UK

#1 Aug 15, 2007
HEY ZAC EFRON? WILL YOU PLZ REPLY TO THIS, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I AM ONLY 13 :( PLZ TALK TO ME, I LOVE YA SOOO MUCH! WILL YOU SAY HI TO ME? PLZ PLZ PLZ! XXX
xnoodlesx I luv zac efron

UK

#2 Aug 16, 2007
IF PPL WANT TO TLK TO ZAC EFRON JOIN THIS DISCUSSION N HOPE HE WILL SEE IT!
jaylene

Waldwick, NJ

#3 Aug 16, 2007
hey,zack I would love to meet you live in persoen.........I love the way you sing your voice is amaizing!!!!!!!!!!
I luv zac efron n corbin

UK

#4 Aug 16, 2007
jaylene wrote:
hey,zack I would love to meet you live in persoen.........I love the way you sing your voice is amaizing!!!!!!!!!!
if u mean in high skule musical, zac (wid no k) dusnt sing, but ye i love him to! btw if zac dus tlk on this, we'll try get him 2 tlk to us!
vannesa hudgens

Blossom, TX

#5 Aug 17, 2007
I luv zac efron n corbin wrote:
<quoted text>
if u mean in high skule musical, zac (wid no k) dusnt sing, but ye i love him to! btw if zac dus tlk on this, we'll try get him 2 tlk to us!
actually his voice was mixed with drew sellys voice so hes not really lip singing but like he is a little he was not completly lip singing but his voice was mixed with drew sellys
vannesa hudgens

Blossom, TX

#6 Aug 17, 2007
no wait im not vannessa i just put it there one day and forgot to take it off srry
I luv zac efron n corbin

UK

#7 Aug 18, 2007
vannesa hudgens wrote:
no wait im not vannessa i just put it there one day and forgot to take it off srry
lol
Emmalee

Pellston, MI

#9 Sep 20, 2007
your hot
Emmalee

Pellston, MI

#10 Sep 20, 2007
whatz up
Laughing

Kirksville, MO

#11 Sep 20, 2007
Where are your parents? Are any of you old enough to be on the internet without supervision?
Kte

Glandore, Australia

#12 Sep 25, 2007
Zac This is Kt i luv you can you please reply to this i know loads about you and i am 12 i know your full name where you grew up so please reply CAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
DeMeisha Patton

Birmingham, AL

#13 Oct 2, 2007
is zac efron mixed i want to know that NOW!
Zac Efron

Birmingham, AL

#14 Oct 2, 2007
yes im mixed and i like this girl name DeMeisha Patton and im cheating on Vanessa anne hudgens I SWARE TO GOD I LOVE DEMEISHA PATTON NOT VANESSA

Since: Oct 07

LA

#15 Oct 2, 2007
Hello, No all of the music on High School Musical 2 was my music.
allison fontenot

Cabot, AR

#16 Oct 6, 2007
i have a pic of you.
i need to talk to you.

p.s please write back
Thea Jordan in Norway

Bergen, Norway

#17 Oct 15, 2007
Hello, Zac Efron
My name is Thea Jordan, I am 11 years old.
I am a great FAN of yours!
Congratulation with your coming day the 18 October.
I hope you will answer me!
Best greatings from Thea in Norway.
My hotmail adress is: [email protected]
WAITING for an answer from the coolest gay.......
zack

India

#18 Oct 19, 2007
hi gys hi fake vannesa and i hope you reply to me from zack efron
jessica

Omaha, NE

#19 Oct 27, 2007
hey zac e do u want more people 2 care 4 anamials more than they do now.
akalia

Toronto, Canada

#20 Nov 9, 2007
hey zac i am going to watch your move to night at 7;30 pm in canada i love u zac the sound have your voice make me cry i think about u all night whin i am in bed and in the washroom i love u i send m all the time but u dont ans it i dont no why just ans it plz plz plz am now crying just for u my baby i love u i love the song that u sing that it is who u are the mucis in i love that song i have to go watch high school mucisal now love you i think you are handsome my baby boy love you all the time zac love u
Kayli

United States

#21 Nov 16, 2007
Zac, You are the hottest guy alive! I don't know you but I would love to. You are so awesome. Do you think its annoying when girls send you all this mail? You have a wonderful voice and are an incredible actor. I can't say I love you because I've never met you before. But i can say this your the hottest guy I've ever laid eyes on.
*Kayli*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Musical Theater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for New Audition Material or Cabaret Ma... Dec 25 wesleykingmusic 1
Musical Theater Quiz App for Android Nov '16 QuizMeApps 1
Guessing the Song... Oct '16 renosweeneytodd 1
Acting Through Song with Tyce Green Aug '16 JLi-Smith 1
Suggestions (Jul '16) Jul '16 LeavingSoon 1
News Family Musical Theater Continues its Strong Tra... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Jane Lucy Marie 1
Invation to Write a Song (Mar '16) Mar '16 David_Gardiner 1
More from around the web