International dance company visits Wi...

International dance company visits Windsor

Posted in the Modern Dance Forum

tommy tester

Twickenham, UK

#1 Aug 3, 2012
Internationally acclaimed contemporary dance company from the Czech Republic, VerTe Dance, are visiting The Firestation Centre for Arts & Culture, Windsor, on Monday 6th August, with their breath-taking show,'How Much Does Your Desire Weigh?', which is an extra special addition to The Games Walk Performance Festival. The Performance Festival runs alongside the Olympics and was awarded an Inspire Mark.

"How much does your desire weigh? What can be measured and seen and what can only be experienced?"

"To bare yourself, to denude, to undress, to reveal your emotions, to touch your own body, to get close to the core of yourself. Which of these is truly dangerous?"

This phenomenal performance is accompanied by live Czech musicians, ZRN. A sensational show not to be missed!

Tickets just 10/9 for concessions!

For further information visit firesationartscentre.com or call the Box Office on 01753 866 865. Group booking are only available over the phone or in person: purchase 5 or more tickets and each ticket is only 6.50!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Modern Dance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weekend Arts Agenda: 'Ship of Fools' sails into... May '15 Voightinburg 2
News Atlanta Fringe Festival to Celebrate 2015 Lineu... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Slow down! The Ting Tings Katie White gets Supe... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Star On 47 2
News The truth behind Taylor Swift's racist video (Sep '14) Sep '14 I sold a kidney 4
News Flower Parade (Sep '13) Jul '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 12
Modern dance competition the standout winners! (May '14) May '14 Siobhan Marie 1
Modern dance routine by "Maddie" (May '14) May '14 Brittany Marie 1
More from around the web