German writer: 'Israel is world's gre...

German writer: 'Israel is world's greatest danger'

There are 2432 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Apr 5, 2012, titled German writer: 'Israel is world's greatest danger'. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

In his writing, the 84-year-old poet and novelist aligns himself with the Islamic Republic of Iran and calls for the administration of German Chancellor Angela Merkel to stop its delivery of Dolphin submarines to the Jewish state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

First Prev
of 122
Next Last
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#2623 Sep 2, 2012
Gray wrote:
YET ANOTHER BRAIN BUBBLE FROM THE SHALLOW END OF THE THINK TANK:
<quoted text>
“A Albuquerque Turkey” and attributed to me}
Gray
“ The Israeli government and its allies in lobby groups are not short ." CONTINUED
“IDF says enlisting hackers”
INTERNET SOLDIERS?? INTERNET SOLDIERS?? INTERNET SOLDIERS?? IF FOR SOME MIRACLE FROM YOUR ALLALALLALLLALA IT'S TRUE, CAN YOU BLAME THEM WITH CONSPIRACY FILTHY NUTJOBS LIKE YOU AND YOUR NEVER ENDING CHARADE OF IGNORANT NONSENSE??? FOLKS!! Please don't waste your Time with an Automated Phone Bank of Paid, Full Time, Scripted Full Time HamasARAT Anti-Jewish Pro-Hitler Parasites.

First off; Hamas's Multi-Billion (Trillion) Propaganda Industry is subsidized by their Foreign Ministry, have sophisticated Film Studios for Phony U-Tube altering and Creation, Swarms of Psuedo "Fictorians" to Fabricate complete Lies to supply their Hamas Propaganda Ministry to regurgitate.

"Gray-Ass-Fer-Hire" is not an actual "Person"....it is just a Megaphone Operated Noise Making, product of today's, Hamas Pro-Hitler and Nazi Cyber Scams.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#2624 Sep 2, 2012
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
“A REMINDER OF HOW LOW ISRAEL'S 75,000, PAID, FULL TIME, SCRIPTED repeatedly regurgitated by the many paid, full time, scripted to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED
"Behind Brand Israel:
WHAT A BUNCH OF FLAMMING HORSE MANURE FROM NONE OTHER THAN GRAY-ARSE-FIR-HIRE!! Anyone with half a brain can tell you are lying threw those rotten and missing teeth of yours scumbag! Stop trying your best to bad mouth Jews, Israel, the USA and anyone else your Little HamasaRAT pea brain can think of fool! Nobody, except your clueless UNEDUCATED LOW LIFE, LOW IQ clones are buying into your ignorant BS nonsense!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#2625 Sep 2, 2012
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
“A REMINDER OF HOW LOW ISRAEL'S 75,000, PAID, FULL TIME, SCRIPTED Come on http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti- concerted effort to think "strategically." CONTINUED
I ADDED TWO MORE FOR UNEDUCATED BRAINWASHED LOW IQ LOW LIFE GRAY-ARSE-FIR-HIRE!!

Do you dummy get some kind of an award for Lying threw those rotten teeth?? Muslim’s Gray ARSE-FIR-HIRE propagandists shoot themselves in the foot as they shoot off their mouths”

LET'S EDUCATE GRAY-ASS-FER-HIRE ABOUT:

SUPPORTING HER SILLY SPAM-TRUMS WITH.....ANY....SOURCES!
AND:

SOURCES THAT CITE THE SAME FACTUAL INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES WITH DIFFERENT NAMES (But you must Smear ANY and EVERY Source just "Because".....)

(APPLAUSE)

Now About "SOURCES"
These are the Gray SILLY references:

GOOGLE SEARCH (Which really tells us nothing!! Nada! Zilch! No matter how extreme you are you can always find some LIES And Propaganda on GOOGLE SEARCH!

AMCON

INFORMATION CLEARING HOUSE!! hA hA hA HA

(APPLAUSE)

why I am so Anti-Semitic

Redress!!

mpacuk!!

RINF Independent Internet Marketing News & Media!!

The people Voice News and viewpoints!!

Muslim Public Affairs Committee!!!

(APPLAUSE)

This is a joke right!! Only Gray clown would think his so-called reliable sources mean anything at all!! Most of the articles are viewpoints from the far left extreme Muslim loving crowd!!! Period!! That's it!!

(APPLAUSE)
Judge

Europe

#2626 Sep 10, 2012
reza june wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, that's not his specialty!
It seems that he is projecting his own mental problems ln his opponents.
Judge

Europe

#2627 Sep 10, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>I ADD

All rational and regular readers of this Forum have
now realized that:

"Ayreshire", who is actually
many Paid, Full Time, Zionist Propagandists poses
as an actual individual in America.

He does a bad job, why is be paid for it?
Ayreshire

Colombes, France

#2629 Sep 10, 2012
I'm a Fkin' Lunatic!! What the hell am I smoking!! I CAN'T SHOW US ANY PROOF OF MY IGNORANT BS!! I just make up this filthy hate in what pea brain I have left as i am a scumbag! What the hell have I achieved by Bashing Muslims, Blacks and Topix users, and the U.S. in an endless charade of lies, propaganda and ignorant nonsense??
I am filthy uneducated low IQ low life nutjob and give you a great example of a HASBARAT war monger and i am the biggest nutjob in Topix today!
Folks, You have never ever seen such cattle so hateful as me in your life! I am a scumbag Nazi Hitler reincarnation and i am downright evil!

What else can you expect from a nut case like me in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Al Burqah Institute for the diseased cattle (AIDC) and they found out when they have to lock me up nut case hasbarat wannabe cattledomite nutjob in solitary confinement .
They hear rambling from my cattle box cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from me the confort cow :
AssFerHire:..ZIONISTS ARE MY GODS!!! Zionist come and inseminate me, "Jewish milk is what I need ! Satan has planted me with his seed now !
Then there is silence as the veterinarian gives me a good hasbara shot up my cavernous rear end and i drift off into a promised La La Land stupor of wet dreams.of cattle insemination.
Ayreshire

Colombes, France

#2630 Sep 10, 2012
I must admit For the millionth time in my Brainwashed Low Life, Vietnam was invaded by the USA and never asked for our help ! I’m such an idiot! We did invade South Vietnam ! OMG! I am so Dumb!! I must get Get the hell out of this country that ALLOWS me to write my hate and contempt for others! I must Get my rear end back to the sewer i belong and help my city by absorbing all the fecal matter produced by the citizens or Rio rancho because i am a paid shit sock puppet clown!
Ayreshire

Colombes, France

#2631 Sep 10, 2012
MY EDUCATION LEVEL IS 1ST CATTLE GRADE!! I DON'T READ MUCH BUT I AM A DISGUSTING UNPAID HASBARAT SOCK PUPPET CLOWN ! TIME TO PACK MY JUNK AND HEAD BACK TO THE SEWER AND FACE MY CATTLE DESTINY.
I'LL BE THE ONE PASSING OUT. I LOVE FREE MEN MILK FROM THE WEST, JEWS, ZIONISTS, THE U.N., THE U.S., THE ARAB LEAGUE, JOE BAG OF DONUTS DOWN THE STREET. I have not done a flippin' thing except to confort them because i am a sick, demented, warmongering mental case and an unpaid Sock Puppet!!I must Stop the filthy lying!!
I must get my rear end back to my sewer and stop acting. I have a cattle brain disease
Ayreshire

Colombes, France

#2633 Sep 10, 2012
I am just a bunch of BS!! Do I have fetal alcohol syndrome? At least. My intellect is undamaged because it just does not exist. Mamma took a combination of drugs and alcohol so me the little scumbag and my oxen boyfriends who Lie and beat ourselves senseless had to be hatched in a test tube marked failure and somehow us little dweebs escaped and now show up in these forums with our silly childish ignorant nonsense!!

Do you intelligent people really think that I could type intelligent stuff ? Did you see how over and over again i just appear as an uneducated hasbarat cattle assclown ? You don't even read my copy & paste nonsense because it would be impossible to write so much bullshit to back up my lies and propaganda! Period.
Ayreshire

Colombes, France

#2636 Sep 10, 2012
Anyone with half a brain can tell that this GERMAN WRITER is SPOT ON while I am lying in a sewer and havee rotten and missing teeth of mine as me scumbag dwell in fecal matter ! Stop trying my best to bad mouth the USA and anyone else me Little HasbaRAT pea brain cattle fool! Nobody, except educated posters like the Lil' Joey & Petesake (the real not the scumbag that uses his name) which i have great respect for and Friend Northern the Brain, Amire, ocxz (the best) etc these guys are too clever for me and i am so dumb i cannot post anything correct but spam and filthy lies Syrian is right Assad is top notch and it's me the brain diseased infested hasbara stooge buying into my own demented ignorant BS nonsense!!
Judge

Europe

#2637 Sep 10, 2012
It seems that Ayreshire has found the right doctor and is now taking the right medicine.
Gray

Taylor, MI

#2639 Sep 12, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
I'm a Fkin' Lunatic!! What the hell am I smoking!! I CAN'T SHOW US ANY PROOF OF MY IGNORANT BS!! I just make up this filthy hate in what pea brain I have left as i am a scumbag! What the hell have I achieved by Bashing Muslims, Blacks and Topix users, and the U.S. in an endless charade of lies, propaganda and ignorant nonsense??
I am filthy uneducated low IQ low life nutjob and give you a great example of a HASBARAT war monger and i am the biggest nutjob in Topix today!
Folks, You have never ever seen such cattle so hateful as me in your life! I am a scumbag Nazi Hitler reincarnation and i am downright evil!
What else can you expect from a nut case like me in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Al Burqah Institute for the diseased cattle (AIDC) and they found out when they have to lock me up nut case hasbarat wannabe cattledomite nutjob in solitary confinement .
They hear rambling from my cattle box cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from me the confort cow :
AssFerHire:..ZIONISTS ARE MY GODS!!! Zionist come and inseminate me, "Jewish milk is what I need ! Satan has planted me with his seed now !
Then there is silence as the veterinarian gives me a good hasbara shot up my cavernous rear end and i drift off into a promised La La Land stupor of wet dreams.of cattle insemination.
--------

Ah, Yes.... Confession really IS good for the soul!

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online. Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying:?Quote:
“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’ Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

These are JUST TWO other, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.

" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/w ...
"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED

“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-402...

EXCERPT “Benayahu told a panel on the subject of "the digital medium as strategic weapon" that the army was searching for "little hackers who were born and raised online".
"We screen them with special care and train them to serve the state," the spokesman told the panel, which was part of the Herzliya Conference.” CONTINUED

“The lobby argues that good Americans spy for Israel.”
http://www.amconmag.com/article/2007/may/07/0...

“Israel Establishes Undercover Group of Paid Internet Propagandists”
http://azvsas.blogspot.com/2009/07/israel-est...

EXCERPT “ Zionism seeks to control all debate in which it has a stake.” CONTINUED

Israel's REAL National Anthem : "By Way of Deception"

l

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 122
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Literature Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay Muslim Furry Romance In The Age of TrumpWai... Jan 15 Wholly Silicon Wafer 2
News Istanbul, Capital of Culture, 2010 (Feb '10) Jan 1 fener 5
Taming of the Shrew Dec '16 NoThanks 1
News 30 solid scientific studies that prove vaccines... Sep '16 friend 2
News Russia's literary icons, explored on a budget Aug '16 kalishnikov 3
Diversity is White Genocide Aug '16 6850jkul 1
News Romance novellas by women in Nigeria challenge ... Aug '16 jinxi 1
More from around the web