O'More students help revitalization

O'More students help revitalization

There are 4 comments on the The Tennessean story from Aug 8, 2012, titled O'More students help revitalization. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

For the second straight year, interior design students from Franklin's O'More College of Design headed south to Lewisburg for Studio on the Square, a hands-on design program that promotes the revitalization of struggling town squares.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

Citizen Jane

Chapel Hill, TN

#1 Aug 14, 2012
joe

Nashville, TN

#2 Aug 15, 2012
this is a joke, no one wants to pay what it will cost to make those folks changes.two year, what building as been remodels per their plans. The lda and the city just need to give it up, this town will never amount to anything
King of Rock Creek

Chapel Hill, TN

#3 Aug 15, 2012
joe wrote:
this is a joke, no one wants to pay what it will cost to make those folks changes.two year, what building as been remodels per their plans. The lda and the city just need to give it up, this town will never amount to anything
Yeah, you know everything. Well guess what? All you know and say is wrong.Oh yeah, read the article all of the way through and you might learn something.

“http://www.stude ntshelp.info”

Since: Dec 12

http://www.studentshelp.info

#4 Dec 6, 2012
good one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interior Design Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Window! 21 hr tabbule 2
Unique Art Prints for your Walls May 21 Trudy Clementine 3
Redesigning my living room May 21 jeffspen 1
Will you be shopping or visiting a cemetery on ... May 21 jeffspen 1
Window dressing Apr '15 LynR6 1
Milan Design Week 2015! Blogs & Reports? Apr '15 woodendesign 1
News Design: Made in Scandinavia (Aug '14) Apr '15 AngelicaAngeli 118
More from around the web