refurbished furniture STORE NAME HELP

refurbished furniture STORE NAME HELP

Posted in the Interior Design Forum

Melissa

High Point, NC

#1 Jan 26, 2011
A friend of mine and I are opening a design/furniture store. We are both interior designers and we have a passion for refurbishing old and thrown away furniture. We had a name - Local Dwelling - buuut we discovered that there is a store in our town called Eco Dwelling and we want to be completely different from hers!
This is a list we started from :

morning
nest
home
free spirted
new
new to you
honey
pretty
bird
Peach
Urban
Vintage
Charm
Hummingbird
Owl
Perch
Dawn
the small hours
Bright
Collection
darling
local
dwelling
roost
where the hat is
haven
flower
refuge
rest
blossom
posy
bloom

If anyone has any suggestions at all PLEASE let me know :) We need help quick - we are working with a graphic designer and photographers to get the marketing plan going and this is a huge halt and regroup!
Melissa

High Point, NC

#2 Jan 26, 2011
also, here is a link to my blog where you can see some of the things we will have in our store!

melissamstanley.wordpress.com
Keith

Christchurch, New Zealand

#3 Feb 9, 2014
If you haven't started your business yet then you have a couple of options. Go for a store name that is cool, or go for a store name that will be found in google. If people are searching for "refurbished furniture" and you want to appear high in google rankings your name should probably incorporate the search terms people are using.
Having said all that my friend opened an online furniture store that sells replica, mid century designer stuff and called it Wingding! If interested you can see their stuff at http://www.wingding.co.nz
A cool name will make you happier than an SEO friendly one!...
Girl Bye

Houston, TX

#4 Jun 15, 2016
Melissa wrote:
also, here is a link to my blog where you can see some of the things we will have in our store!

melissamstanley.wordpress.com
Girl he didn't ask about your blog nor did he inquire about anything at your store. Stop tryna get free promo. Have a good day and help this person figure out a store name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interior Design Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redesigning my living room (May '15) Aug 18 amranidesign 12
Black Kitchen, yes/no? Aug 10 kotstasia 1
Sarawagi Rugs Design Competition Aug 10 raydi8 1
News Bedroom Furniture - Interior Design Tips (Aug '09) Aug 9 unlimite 50
Interior Ideas Aug 7 RoarkInd 1
Interior Design Dissertation Survey Aug 2 EveM 1
Decorating With This Kind of Furniture Can Help... Jul 26 KevinJohn 1
More from around the web