If you're thinking about remodeling your master bathroom here are some useful interior design ideas. In this article I'm going to talk about the traditional, elegant style: incorporating a beautiful, classic white vanity, natural stone, detailed tile work, and sparkling hardware. Transform your nineties bathroom into an updated, traditional, and elegant spa with a more functional layout, extra storage and updated amenities. Everyone should have a well designed space regardless of budget constraints. Don't be afraid to change the interior design of your home, believe in your interior design ideas because a personal touch is exactly what your house needs.

My interior design plan for this bathroom remodel is to transform it into a functional bathroom layout with privacy for the toilet area, a bath tub and shower for bathing, provide more storage, and update the outdated finishes (especially the old carpeted floors, if you still have those). I want to accomplish all of this while making the space seem larger and reflecting the love for traditional molding and elegant rooms.

If you're looking for interior design ideas, here is my advice: select Sherwin Williams "Silver Strand" paint for a subtle blue backdrop to create a relaxing atmosphere and to set off the classic white cabinetry complete with glass and mirrored door panels, which I incorporated to visually "expand" the space of my small bathroom. For the hardware and plumbing fixtures I selected polished nickel for it’s warmth, sparkle and shine. Go with natural stone everywhere from the floor to ceiling. Select a warm, elegant travertine tile for the floor, and lay it in a fun herringbone pattern in the shower. You can also layer a few accent tiles together to create a beautiful feature of honed marble tile (Richards and Sterling’s Lycian collection), which beautifully plays off the travertine and soft blue paint. For the counter-top you can select Delicatus granite, for its warm golden hue with beautiful dark flecks to tie all of the color tones in the bathroom together. Last but not least design a custom roman shade window treatment to add in some softness in a gorgeous light blue stylized floral fabric.

Best thing would be to create a separate enclosed toilet room, depending on the possibilities your house gives you. If that's not possible at least make sure you add privacy to the toilet area. When you set up your interior design plan, don't forget to consider some extra storage space and enlarging the space visually. You can do that by designing features that go floor to ceiling and wall to wall, as this lengthens and heightens the appearance of the room. You can also include lots of mirrors and reflective surfaces to expand the space and keep your eye moving around. This way you can see all the eye candy in traditional styling for each area you look at in this bathroom.