Macedonia's Capital Project Costs 250...

Macedonia's Capital Project Costs 250m Euro

There are 30 comments on the BalkanInsight.com story from Dec 8, 2011, titled Macedonia's Capital Project Costs 250m Euro. In it, BalkanInsight.com reports that:

If true, it is much more than the figure of 80 million that Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski mentioned in 2010 when the government project was unveiled.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BalkanInsight.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Athens, Greece

#1 Dec 8, 2011
AAAAAAAAAAhahahahaha!!!

The poor idiots think that by spending a fortune they will convince themselves, and everyone else, that they are somehow 'Macedonians"!

A tiny gold or silver coin with Alexanders head on it AND HIS NAME WRITTEN IN GREEK 2300 years ago, is worth far more that all the expensive bronze kitsch statues and monuments the deluded skops can erect!!

“Love Life”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 8, 2011
Damianos wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAhahahahaha!!!
The poor idiots think that by spending a fortune they will convince themselves, and everyone else, that they are somehow 'Macedonians"!
A tiny gold or silver coin with Alexanders head on it AND HIS NAME WRITTEN IN GREEK 2300 years ago, is worth far more that all the expensive bronze kitsch statues and monuments the deluded skops can erect!!
Such a waste of bronze!!

:)
Love from Macedonia

Seven Hills, Australia

#3 Dec 9, 2011
Fact 1: All the historical statues displayed throughout Skopje are a reflection of our Macedonian heritage

Fact 2: Macedonia can afford it

Fact 3: Macedonia can still afford it

Fact 4: Macedonia has surplus funds and stage 2 of “Revitalising Macedonia” is being implemented

Fact 5: greece has no money

Fact 6: greece owes money

Fact 7: greece is bankrupt

Fact 8: greece’s definition of bankruptcy is “French lies, German lies, Swis lies, you all lies lies lies but give me more money anyway”

Fact 9: Macedonia kicked greeces butt AGAIN and AGAIN!!!!

Fact 10: MACEDONIA NEVER GREECE but greece was conquered by Macedonia ooohhhyeaaahhh

Bhhahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Graz, Austria

#4 Dec 9, 2011
Love from Macedonia wrote:
Fact 1: All the historical statues displayed throughout Skopje are a reflection of our Macedonian heritage
Fact 2: Macedonia can afford it
Fact 3: Macedonia can still afford it
Fact 4: Macedonia has surplus funds and stage 2 of “Revitalising Macedonia” is being implemented
Fact 5: greece has no money
Fact 6: greece owes money
Fact 7: greece is bankrupt
Fact 8: greece’s definition of bankruptcy is “French lies, German lies, Swis lies, you all lies lies lies but give me more money anyway”
Fact 9: Macedonia kicked greeces butt AGAIN and AGAIN!!!!
Fact 10: MACEDONIA NEVER GREECE but greece was conquered by Macedonia ooohhhyeaaahhh
Bhhahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
Yane Sandanski, together the bulgarian army
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/alien...
Statute of People Federative Party (Bulgarian section), written in the Bulgarian language:
"...a member of the party can be any Bulgarian, Ottoman citizen twenty years of age or older..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pravilnik-s...

Ajde Fake Fyromian, titoistic Yugoslavian pseudonation!
Learn your Bulgarian history!
Not the translation of the Greek history in Serbocroatian!!

Since: Mar 09

Athens, Greece

#5 Dec 9, 2011
Love from Macedonia wrote:
Fact 1: All the historical statues displayed throughout Skopje are a reflection of our Macedonian heritage
Fact 2: Macedonia can afford it
Fact 3: Macedonia can still afford it
Fact 4: Macedonia has surplus funds and stage 2 of “Revitalising Macedonia” is being implemented
Fact 5: greece has no money
Fact 6: greece owes money
Fact 7: greece is bankrupt
Fact 8: greece’s definition of bankruptcy is “French lies, German lies, Swis lies, you all lies lies lies but give me more money anyway”
Fact 9: Macedonia kicked greeces butt AGAIN and AGAIN!!!!
Fact 10: MACEDONIA NEVER GREECE but greece was conquered by Macedonia ooohhhyeaaahhh
Bhhahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAhahahahaha OOOOOOOhohohohoh!!!

Talk about psychotic delusions!!!

Fact 1: ALL the Macedonian heroes and their history IS PURE GREEK, just as any educated person!

Fact 2: Even with all our present financial difficulties WE ARE STILL LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF YOU FYROMONKETS!

Fact 3: There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that can turn you deluded slavobulgarian donkeys into Macedonians!

Hahahahahaha!!!

Since: Mar 09

Athens, Greece

#6 Dec 9, 2011
* just as any educated person can confirm!

“"MAKEDONKA"”

Since: Jul 08

Bitola

#10 Dec 9, 2011
**Fix your country first**

In Greece,'corruption pervades every corner of life'| World news ...
www.guardian.co.uk/.../europe-breadline-corru... Oct 2011 – Jon Henley is travelling through Portugal, Spain, Italy and Greece to hear the human stories behind the European debt crisis. Here Leonidas ...
[PDF]

And the collusion between Athens officials and EU interests.
www.international-economy.com/TIE_Sp10_Zoakos... Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
promoting that Greek corruption. In Greece itself, a parliamentary commission of inquiry (the. Siemens Commission) is going through the motions of investigating ...
[PDF]

THE SHADOW ECONOMY AND CORRUPTION IN GREECE
www.asecu.gr/Seeje/issue06/katsios.pdfFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
by S KATSIOS - Cited by 8 - Related articles
paper finally argues that the strong and consistent relationship between the shadow economy and corruption in Greece is closely connected with the reflexes ...

A Greek crisis of cronyism and corruption - Financial Times
www.ft.com/cms/s/0/ef4ba442-9214-11e0-9e00-00... Greek crisis of cronyism and corruption. By John Sfakianakis. Published: June 8 2011 23:51 | Last updated: June 8 2011 23:51. Germany's plan, reported on ...

European Debt Crisis: Greek Corruption Booming, Says ...
www.spiegel.de/international/europe/0,1518,68... Mar 2010 – Corruption is widely regarded as one of the triggers of the Greek debt crisis threatening the euro common currency. A new study by ...

Austerity hits Greek Corruption, too – Fakelaki Price List in times of ...
www.keeptalkinggreece.com › Economy15 Mar 2011 – Austerity hits Greek Corruption, too – Fakelaki Price List in times of Recession tagged: austerity measures, bribes, corruption, economic crisis,...

Greece referendum: Corrupt nation holding a gun to the EU's head ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Greece-referendum-Cor... Nov 2011 – At the end of last week, Europe's leaders breathed a collective sigh of relief. Now, in place of the promised stability, we have been plunged into ...

Tackling corruption in Greece - Transparency International
www.transparency.org › news room › in focus › 201127 Jun 2011 – In March, Transparency International - Greece (TI-Greece) published its 2010 Annual Survey on Corruption in Greece covering the period ...

Video - Bribes Common in Greece's Corrupt Health Care System ...
online.wsj.com/.../greek...corruption.../B01D... Oct 2011 – Plagued by corruption and hobbled by debt, the Greek health-care system exemplifies what's wrong with the Greek state itself. WSJ's Charles ...

“Love Life”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11 Dec 9, 2011
Love from Macedonia wrote:
Fact 1: All the historical statues displayed throughout Skopje are a reflection of our Macedonian heritage
Fact 2: Macedonia can afford it
Fact 3: Macedonia can still afford it
Fact 4: Macedonia has surplus funds and stage 2 of “Revitalising Macedonia” is being implemented
Fact 5: greece has no money
Fact 6: greece owes money
Fact 7: greece is bankrupt
Fact 8: greece’s definition of bankruptcy is “French lies, German lies, Swis lies, you all lies lies lies but give me more money anyway”
Fact 9: Macedonia kicked greeces butt AGAIN and AGAIN!!!!
Fact 10: MACEDONIA NEVER GREECE but greece was conquered by Macedonia ooohhhyeaaahhh
Bhhahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
Fact 11: Suddenly, you fell from your bed and you woke up!

And you said: "Oh why was that a dream???I want to see it again!!"

Sleep tight!
Biatch Slap A Skop

Toronto, Canada

#12 Dec 9, 2011
Rosie Stonie aka Goranie

How about copy and pasting something relevant for example the fact you and your kind are parasites to say the least.

Why not copy and paste relevant information from history books, and not the ones from your daddy's commie library.

Every history book, every historical text, every stone etching, basically everything ever written on Macedonia leads to Greeks and only Greeks.

In short, Macedonians do not speak Bulgarian simply your language of origin. So why don't you copy and paste relevant information.

I am Macedonian therefore Greek !!
Rosetta stone wrote:
**Fix your country first**
In Greece,'corruption pervades every corner of life'| World news ...
www.guardian.co.uk/.../europe-breadline-corru... Oct 2011 – Jon Henley is travelling through Portugal, Spain, Italy and Greece to hear the human stories behind the European debt crisis. Here Leonidas ...
[PDF]
And the collusion between Athens officials and EU interests.
www.international-economy.com/TIE_Sp10_Zoakos... Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
promoting that Greek corruption. In Greece itself, a parliamentary commission of inquiry (the. Siemens Commission) is going through the motions of investigating ...
[PDF]
THE SHADOW ECONOMY AND CORRUPTION IN GREECE
www.asecu.gr/Seeje/issue06/katsios.pdfFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
by S KATSIOS - Cited by 8 - Related articles
paper finally argues that the strong and consistent relationship between the shadow economy and corruption in Greece is closely connected with the reflexes ...
A Greek crisis of cronyism and corruption - Financial Times
www.ft.com/cms/s/0/ef4ba442-9214-11e0-9e00-00... Greek crisis of cronyism and corruption. By John Sfakianakis. Published: June 8 2011 23:51 | Last updated: June 8 2011 23:51. Germany's plan, reported on ...
European Debt Crisis: Greek Corruption Booming, Says ...
www.spiegel.de/international/europe/0,1518,68... Mar 2010 – Corruption is widely regarded as one of the triggers of the Greek debt crisis threatening the euro common currency. A new study by ...
Austerity hits Greek Corruption, too – Fakelaki Price List in times of ...
www.keeptalkinggreece.com › Economy15 Mar 2011 – Austerity hits Greek Corruption, too – Fakelaki Price List in times of Recession tagged: austerity measures, bribes, corruption, economic crisis,...
Greece referendum: Corrupt nation holding a gun to the EU's head ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Greece-referendum-Cor... Nov 2011 – At the end of last week, Europe's leaders breathed a collective sigh of relief. Now, in place of the promised stability, we have been plunged into ...
Tackling corruption in Greece - Transparency International
www.transparency.org › news room › in focus › 201127 Jun 2011 – In March, Transparency International - Greece (TI-Greece) published its 2010 Annual Survey on Corruption in Greece covering the period ...
Video - Bribes Common in Greece's Corrupt Health Care System ...
online.wsj.com/.../greek...corruption.../B01D... Oct 2011 – Plagued by corruption and hobbled by debt, the Greek health-care system exemplifies what's wrong with the Greek state itself. WSJ's Charles ...
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Greece

#13 Dec 9, 2011
Biatch Slap A Skop wrote:
Rosie Stonie aka Goranie
How about copy and pasting something relevant for example the fact you and your kind are parasites to say the least.
Why not copy and paste relevant information from history books, and not the ones from your daddy's commie library.
Every history book, every historical text, every stone etching, basically everything ever written on Macedonia leads to Greeks and only Greeks.
In short, Macedonians do not speak Bulgarian simply your language of origin. So why don't you copy and paste relevant information.
I am Macedonian therefore Greek !!
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/mIRe5tnqRKM
Correct!
mr large

Mansfield, MA

#14 Dec 9, 2011
Love from Macedonia wrote:
Fact 1: All the historical statues displayed throughout Skopje are a reflection of our Macedonian heritage
Fact 2: Macedonia can afford it
Fact 3: Macedonia can still afford it
Fact 4: Macedonia has surplus funds and stage 2 of “Revitalising Macedonia” is being implemented
Fact 5: greece has no money
Fact 6: greece owes money
Fact 7: greece is bankrupt
Fact 8: greece’s definition of bankruptcy is “French lies, German lies, Swis lies, you all lies lies lies but give me more money anyway”
Fact 9: Macedonia kicked greeces butt AGAIN and AGAIN!!!!
Fact 10: MACEDONIA NEVER GREECE but greece was conquered by Macedonia ooohhhyeaaahhh
Bhhahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
hey dishwasher, fyrom has borrowed recently 130 million euros , why because they need to plug the deficit holes in the 2011 and 2012 budgets. in other words moron they are broke and borrowing to pay for salaries and other expenditures. get you fact straight before austrlaia realizes what retards you fyroms are and throws you out of the country
mr large

Mansfield, MA

#15 Dec 9, 2011
how much do you think gruevski stole?

“IRONEA 338 B.C.E. ”

Since: Mar 10

+ Solun, Occupied Macedonia +

#16 Dec 13, 2011
The actual cost will be in BILLIONS of Euro, not millions!!!

Skopje 2014 Project beside the numerous statues, fontains and Triumphal gate, contains:

• New (Old) Popular Theatre (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
• New Filharmonia Building (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
• New Cable Car (COMPLETED)
• New Museum of the Macedonian Struggle for Freedom (COMPLETED)
• New Arheological Museum (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
• New Civil Court House Building (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
• New Internal Affairs Ministry Building (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
• City Fortress Restauration (COMPLETED)
• New City Fortress Museum (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
• New Water Department Building (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
• New "Alexander the Great" Airport Building and infrastructure (COMPLETED)
• 2 New Bridges (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
• Parliament Building Upgrade
• New 300 buses (1/2 COMPLETED)
• RailRoad Station Upgrade
etc.

It's ok to be jealous.
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Graz, Austria

#17 Dec 13, 2011
The Macedonian name of the city is Thessaloniki! Not Slavobulgarian Solun!!
See "THESSALONIKEWN"
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/ajax1/br...

Makedonians speak Greek! Not Serbocroatian
Macedonians are Greeks since 3000 years! Not Titoistic pseudonation of Vardar Bulgarians.
Makedonija is the Greek name Makedonia in Serbocroatian. It is not Skopian name.

Ajde Fake Fyromian, titoistic Yugoslavian pseudonation!
Learn your Bulgarian history!
Not the translation of the Greek history in Serbocroatian!!

“IRONEA 338 B.C.E. ”

Since: Mar 10

+ Solun, Occupied Macedonia +

#18 Dec 13, 2011
another day in paradise

Boca Raton, FL

#19 Dec 13, 2011
good for italy...the bronze statue is made in italy.

“IRONEA 338 B.C.E. ”

Since: Mar 10

+ Solun, Occupied Macedonia +

#20 Dec 13, 2011
another day in paradise wrote:
good for italy...the bronze statue is made in italy.
The Buses are from China and Ukraine!

The New Filharmonia is by German Architect.

For the rest - we'll have to wait further information...

Since: Nov 11

Lidcombe, Australia

#21 Dec 13, 2011
money borrowed from turkey, turkey slowly turn them to muslims for lira
Macedon

Skopje, Macedonia

#22 Dec 13, 2011
Truth delights wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact 11: Suddenly, you fell from your bed and you woke up!
And you said: "Oh why was that a dream???I want to see it again!!"
Sleep tight!
We are doing what we are doing, and you are doing what you are doing. When it comes to dreams my girlfriend had a dream of me. I was riding a horse in a field. The field was full of flowers in red and yellow color positioned to form our flag. Can I ask for interpretation of that dream from my enemies?

“IRONEA 338 B.C.E. ”

Since: Mar 10

+ Solun, Occupied Macedonia +

#23 Dec 14, 2011
The actual cost will be in BILLIONS of Euro, not millions!!!

Skopje 2014 Project beside the numerous statues, fontains and Triumphal gate, contains:

• New (Old) Popular Theatre (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
• New Filharmonia Building (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
• New Cable Car (COMPLETED)
• New Museum of the Macedonian Struggle for Freedom (COMPLETED)
• New Arheological Museum (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
• New Civil Court House Building (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
• New Internal Affairs Ministry Building (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
• City Fortress Restauration (COMPLETED)
• New City Fortress Museum (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
• New Water Department Building (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
• New "Alexander the Great" Airport Building and infrastructure (COMPLETED)
• 2 New Bridges (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
• Parliament Building Upgrade
• New 300 buses (1/2 COMPLETED)
• RailRoad Station Upgrade
etc.

http://www.build.mk/forum/forum_posts.asp...

It's ok to be jealous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interior Design Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Art 101 Gallery leaves downtown for Medina (Jan '10) Aug 6 Nicole 17
News Home Improvement (Jun '12) Aug 2 Anonymous 52
Looking for Experienced Commercial Interior Des... Jul 27 Mary FSDG 1
Design board advice?? Jul '17 NatCLT 3
News Add beauty to your house with mirrors (Dec '16) Jul '17 NatCLT 5
News Excelsus Solutions Purchases HP Latex 3500 Printer Jul '17 Mick 2
Nautical Decor for Interior Design Jul '17 Phil 2
More from around the web