Which interior design program/school ...

Which interior design program/school should I choose?

Posted in the Interior Design Forum

Jordan

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2013
I live in Houston and have decided I want to go to school for Interior Design. An online program would work better for my lifestyle.

They have an Art Institute near me, but the program will cost at least 50,000. Does anyone know of any reputable online programs that don't carry such a high price tag?
TOMT12

Glen Ellyn, IL

#2 Jan 10, 2013
If you are going to do a bachelors in Fine Arts with an AI school I recommend going as far as you possibly can with a community college and transfer out. AI is an extremely easy school to get into. However the cost and way they do loans will screw you for a long time. I started at AI in Illinois. There are three of them. The campus was close I made an inquiry on a Monday was enrolled by Tuesday and started classes on the fallowing Monday. For a total of 36 credit hours cost me $24,000. They don't explain the loan process clearly. Do a community college first it will save you a lot of money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interior Design Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 8 Overrated Interior Design Trends Thu Raylin Sutter 1
Ad-assistant Wed Kelly Rorry 1
News Home Improvement (Jun '12) Aug 23 Anonymous 28
News Design: Made in Scandinavia (Aug '14) Aug 17 fatima21 119
Window! Aug 16 Babi 3
Habitat for Humanity ReStore - Home Improvement... Aug 8 aleehabitatnyc 1
Redesigning my living room Aug 7 fatima21 4
More from around the web