Resource-Based Economy - Jacque Fresc...

Resource-Based Economy - Jacque Fresco Discusses A Futurist Perspective of Business

There are 2 comments on the Trend Hunter Magazine story from Mar 16, 2012, titled Resource-Based Economy - Jacque Fresco Discusses A Futurist Perspective of Business. In it, Trend Hunter Magazine reports that:

Jacque Fresco is know as the modern-day da Vinci. An inventor and futurist, Fresco has been at the forefront of the industrial design and social engineering field for decades.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Trend Hunter Magazine.

Since: Mar 12

Southfield, MI

#1 Mar 22, 2012
Putting aside the aims of the Zeitgeist movement, what do you professionals make of this guy, who has been around long enough to determine the merits of his mostly abstract designs (maybe comparing him to Da Vinci is more of an insult in this respect)?

Since: Mar 12

Southfield, MI

#2 Mar 22, 2012
I should have probably mentioned a that Fresco is an industrial designer, formerly linked to the Zeitgeist Movement. I'd like to ask that people hold back on the tiresome accusations of communist/NWO/conspiracy rhetoric, because I want to know if his designs have any merit?

Please Google his name; Future by Design should be on Google Video.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Industrial Design Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gender intelligent design: What brands, product... Sep '17 Science 4
Improving a product, who do I ask for help? (Apr '17) Sep '17 Trig_Innovation 2
Hey y'all, could you help me with my product de... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Max_Plummer 1
How to quote industrial design works? (Aug '16) Aug '16 Anonymous 1
Democratic product development (Feb '16) Feb '16 manugoo-Team 1
Design for power outage (Jan '16) Jan '16 Effyliu 1
industrial design in israel (Jan '16) Jan '16 daniel kisch 1
More from around the web