Tom Johnston doesn't really know wher...

Tom Johnston doesn't really know where the 40 years went, either.

There are 1 comment on the Stockton Record story from Jun 18, 2010, titled Tom Johnston doesn't really know where the 40 years went, either.. In it, Stockton Record reports that:

"I can't even imagine," said Johnston, a Central Valley boy who grew up to help form and perpetuate the Doobie Brothers, one of rock music's sturdiest institutions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stockton Record.

Jeffsbay

Oceano, CA

#1 Jun 19, 2010
Hey I've known Tom sincw the 7th grade in Visalia. We went to hi school together, but unfortunately I went off to Vietnam as an 18 year combat medic with the infantry. After coming home I also oed up to SJose in 69 with 5 other Visalia dudes. Not only is Tom a great preformer and musician, he's a down to earth quality guy. Who never forgets his roots or old buddies. The Doobie Brothers have raised lots of money for former Vietnam Vets Orginizations thru the last 25 years. He always is generous with his old friends and appreciates what tere doing also. So you see you have an exceptional person here with a big heart! Keep on Rockin Tom.....friend..Jeff B.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graphic Design Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best infographic service (Feb '13) Sep '17 dkhoover 2
News Art 101 Gallery leaves downtown for Medina (Jan '10) Aug '17 Nicole 17
News Top Ten Reasons Why Promotional Products Distri... (Aug '08) Jul '17 Anonymous 10
Looking for testers for my new Android app (Feb '17) Feb '17 Voy 2
News Designers can refuse to dress the Trumps. Other... (Jan '17) Jan '17 wouldbuy 1
News Graphicon 2016 to focus on Mindanao design (Nov '16) Nov '16 chriscooper888 1
PixelForums - Graphic Design & Photography (Oct '16) Oct '16 Wage 1
More from around the web