Find Jocelyn Braxton Armstrong at Cra...

Find Jocelyn Braxton Armstrong at Craft Festival

There are 3 comments on the The Daily Easton story from May 19, 2011, titled Find Jocelyn Braxton Armstrong at Craft Festival. In it, The Daily Easton reports that:

Artist Jocelyn Braxton Armstrong, Westport resident and Greenwich native, knows precisely where to look for inspiration for her sinuous ceramic sculptures.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Easton.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 May 19, 2011
Jocelyn is a great lady and my family wish her the best of luck, and a good night Everybody.

Location hidden

#2 May 19, 2011
It is peaceful on these forums because Evil Ava is sleeping with other bats upside down in their caves. Have a good night.

Location hidden

#3 Aug 25, 2011
Everybody had a great time at the festival.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graphic Design Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Top Ten Reasons Why Promotional Products Distri... (Aug '08) Oct '15 The Ref 6
News Bound for Burning Man: 'Lil Al,' a giant flamma... Aug '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Is it now safe to be a young Republican? (May '15) May '15 Tazo 1
News Startup Sault: We're knee-deep in new businesses (Apr '15) Apr '15 chiefs-of-ontario 1
News TV and film professionals inspire Halton students (Feb '15) Feb '15 kids dont know tr... 1
News Make Glorious, Amazing Mistakes (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News to offer small business development... (Nov '14) Nov '14 WVMan 1
More from around the web