Free Business Cards for First Time Customers from Custom Printi...

There are 1 comment on the PRWeb story from Feb 10, 2009, titled Free Business Cards for First Time Customers from Custom Printi.... In it, PRWeb reports that:

Individuals, professionals, and small businesses can now get a glimpse of quality business printing service at no risk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Robert

White Lake, MI

#1 Mar 6, 2009
Labels for your golf clubs. Who would have ever thought it would come in handy for me? Well, it did. I canít believe that I would ever be so careless as to leave one of my clubs in the cart, but I did. Talking to some of the employees at the course, that kind of thing apparently happens all the time, so at least Iím not too embarrassed about it. Anyway, I did some looking around online, and thereís actually a guy who specializes in custom tags specifically for golf clubs. I believe his website is http://www.servanttag.com Make sure you have a way of getting your equipment returned back to you if you end up in a situation like I was in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graphic Design Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is it now safe to be a young Republican? May 1 Tazo 1
News Startup Sault: We're knee-deep in new businesses Apr 25 chiefs-of-ontario 1
News TV and film professionals inspire Halton students Feb '15 kids dont know tr... 1
News Make Glorious, Amazing Mistakes Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News ULiveWV.org to offer small business development... (Nov '14) Nov '14 WVMan 1
News Former BGSU faculty to exhibit work (Nov '14) Nov '14 Marla K Smith- Br... 1
Contest for predicting winner of Sushi Express ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 suishi 1
More from around the web