Was Jesus a black man?
sir vincent jacobs

Durham, NC

#41 Jun 5, 2012
jesus was a black man. the whight jesus is fake.
Simon Ashtey Luminous

United States

#43 Aug 10, 2012
I never believe dat Jesus is a blackman bt has time goes on bfe I saw dat Mesaiah is a blackman.
EstaticVibes

Charlotte, NC

#44 Aug 26, 2012
Jesus was a Mexican... His name was Jesus= Haysoos
EstaticVibes

Charlotte, NC

#45 Aug 26, 2012
He was neither white nor black! He was Jewish and there is no true evidence he is black. Saying one has dark skin doesn't make them black. And 95 % African Americans are not full black either whether they like it or not. There is a reason white supremacists hate jews ah news flash..... they don't see them as white. If the jews were black then why is it not a single African alive today practice Judaism. Nope Voo Doo! And how many Africans speak and read hebrew...... and you got none! The reason the ones we call jews now in Isreal do now I because it has been handed down from generation to generation. And if the Egyptian were black and the jews were black, don't fuss at white men for 2 hundred years of slavery when the Egyptians held the jews in 4 hundred years of slavery. Talk about black on black crime. And there is proof the Egyptians were more brutal than any white slave owner. And if the Jews and Egyptians were both black, wouldn't it be logical to say moses went to Pharaoh and said "Let our people go!" And not "Let my people go!" Besides we have bones in Isreal from Jesus time and they carry the same DNA as the jews now there. Jesus was neither white nor black, he was Mexican.
EstaticVibes

Charlotte, NC

#46 Aug 26, 2012
truthisdivine wrote:
<quoted text>
what nonsense..this is just poetic heresy..there's no proof, 100% with absolute authority that he was black, white, oriental or otherwise.. no one really knows for sure..and who the hell cares anyhow? what are you going to say when and if you discover that jesus ( the alleged carpenter) wasn't divine at all and isn't what you claim him to be? then your whole argument collapses. whatever will be will be..one day we will all know the truth..until then, do soemthing constructive with your life..serve humanity and G-D with humility..the meek shall inherit the earth, not the bold. or so they say.
Technically speaking when bronze is burned! To burn metal you have to heat it to the melting point to change it's physical properties. I know of no molten metal that it black at that stage. It is RED not black!
EstaticVibes

Charlotte, NC

#47 Aug 26, 2012
sir vincent jacobs wrote:
jesus was a black man. the whight jesus is fake.
Does whight = white? Just asking!
EstaticVibes

Charlotte, NC

#48 Aug 26, 2012
Afrobabe wrote:
He was. It says in the bible that his hair was like that of pure wool and his skin was like burnt brass. The images of white jesus are false.
It didn't his hair like wool it meant as white as wool. And burned bronze is molten metal. And molten metal is red not black. It doesn't matter what color he was. If the Jews were black and the Egyptians were black it would mean a thing cause Egyptians didn't see the Jews as equals. If you are black how do you know you're not Egyptian decent instead of Jewish.
eagle54

Yorktown, VA

#49 Oct 28, 2012
So does like wool mean wooly as in texture(how his hair felt)? Because blacks are the only people with hair that feels like wool(in its natural state) Rev 1:15 says like fine brass(finished brass) burned (as in already burned NOT as in present term burning so it can't be red) Daniel 10:6 says his arms and his feet was like in colour to POLISHED BRASS so next time you polish brass LOOK at it and determine what color it is. But all in all it doesn't matter what color he is it more about what he has done, doing and will continue to do in our lives!
sime

Brampton, Canada

#50 Nov 1, 2012
Rose wrote:
what the heck are you talking about. you know that he see you typeing right if theres a devil their's a jesus and hes black check hosea 13 verse 4 check it
James

Hendersonville, NC

#51 Nov 29, 2012
Jesus had the skin of brass, he was a carpenter so with the skin of brass and the fact that he was a carpenter, that gave me the idea,OH MY GOD! The Europeans gave the image of Jesus as a European white color. Say that I'm wrong I dare you. Oh yeah Jesus does exist so when you die and go to hell Rose don't start crying to JESUS to save you because you denied his existence.
The Truth

UK

#53 Dec 2, 2012
You religous peope might nt like this but... Jesus was menatlly ill. If someone walked around preaching about a man in the heavens who judged you they would be sent to a mental hospital.Religion was made up by kings to keep the publc in order.
James

Hendersonville, NC

#54 Dec 5, 2012
The truth is that you are confused buddy. Can you prove that Jesus wasn't real or better yet that GOD wasn't real? unless i see physical proof saying that Jesus was insane then your lying. Have a nice day.
James

Hendersonville, NC

#55 Dec 5, 2012
Mario you have been a great friend because if we tell anyone on the streets that Jesus was indeed a dark man they would insult you. But not me, I believe he was dark because back then being light was a disease. If i am wrong then prove it but i am right. GOD bless you and thank you for the positive results. oh yeah i also am happy you found versus in the bible that helped me prove my case so thanks so much and also,(sorry about the also)topaz is a brownish color
C-Luke

United States

#56 Feb 14, 2013
He is in fact black but who is he read before they take it down Tupac is the last prophet. Hard to believe I know but think not an exact quote but "we will not know he is who he says he is because of his expressions. He is the linear descendant meaning he will be a physicsl being of mankind as a seed until generations later "our times" when he will come up out of the hardest place for a seed to grow. He will be crucified but before that he'll be picked on for no reason pierced through his hands and feet "the studio shooting". he will take himself away himself with his follers to build a new nation." if you don't believe me do your own research. It was told to us through God's relationship with king david way in the old testament. God told David a son of your tribe will rise one day and he will be the son of me "gods son" now David did have a son who grew to be grate but this is not the so god was speaking of the son he was talking about was just a seed and didn't come to be until the world needed him. Kasinova the don this new rapper is talked about the bible as well hes John the baptist compare the two if you dare. He is the voice from the wilderness earth that is crying out. Now I know I'm not using exact quotes I'm not ment to but this is info we all can research really all we need is belief. All the religions are connected we are mankind even tho we call Jesus and many things different names we are all about a higher power and the media and ways of the world make us fight with each other when the fight is against the evil ones to lead this world to self destruct so they can take over in a new world order that's the devil's people we who fight against the oppression are gods people and only through one another will we make it to the new world. Even the ways things happened in different religions are totally different but all come to the same point in believing in something more. All of us from the 4 races are mankind together. There are other ways the media fools us their are many religions that believe we are all one mankind but never talked about in school or even heard of I'm 25 and just discovered the Baha'i faith I encourage u to do the same expand your spirit.
C-Luke

United States

#57 Feb 14, 2013
Ps: Jesus is a name it does not mean that the Jesus that comes to us will be his exact name. Peace and love my sibling.
proudone777

United States

#58 Mar 31, 2013
I know he was. All my forefathers have told me so.
White people have aways thought Jesus, was white which is so stupid because, 2000 years ago in the land the people where mostly black. But let the white man tell it he was white. To think most who helped to write the Bible where white. Just wait till the DNA, is done. There will be a lot more hateful white people to come out. I believe that white people wiill not let the real truth come out. They will lie and say that he has blue eyes, his skin was pink (because, he had a tan) and his hair is like wool( which we no is another lie because, white people hair is far from being like wool). More lies from white people. One thing is true they hated black people then and now.( they hung black people then and now. Black people don't trust white people tell you. They will only lie so, that the truth for them will never be told. White people could never be the chosen ones because, they hate people of color. This will never change!!! Black people please, don't care about what white people think or what they believe. Don't let them make you feel that you aren't worthy, you are far more then anyone. LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD!!!!! STOP THE LIES WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!! THERE'S NOT A TAN IN THE WORLD THAT CAN MAKE A WHITE MAN BRONZE. O WAIT THE STUFF WHITE PEOPLE ARE USING ON THEMSELVES NOW MAY MAKE THEM APPEAR BLACK.... GIVE UP THE LIES WHITE PEOPLE. MAYBE THEN YOU WILL BE FORGIVEN FOR ALL IF YOUR SINS...
proudone777

United States

#59 Mar 31, 2013
You are so right. Keep telling the truth!!!!
the Lion of Zion wrote:
<quoted text>good info,except the blacks that are in the holy land today are not the true hebrews either,according to scripture the real israelites would not return to the land until the messiah(yashua)returns-the so called african-american is the real "jew" it says so in deut28:68 (slavery by way of slave ships) only one people fit this prophecy or any of them to be exact!
proudone777

United States

#60 Mar 31, 2013
White people no more LIES!!!!!!
PLEASE, STOP SPREADING MORE AND MORE LIES, PLEASE LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD!!!!!!
WHITE PEOPLE WHEN THE DNA COMES OUT DON'T TRY TO CHANGE WHAT IS REAL, BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME YOU WILL LIE AND TRY TO CHANGE THE OUTCOME. BUT IT WON'T MATTER BLACK PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS NONE THE TRUTH NO MATTER HOW MANY LIES WE'VE BEEN TOLD!!!!!!
proudone777

United States

#61 Mar 31, 2013
Vic wrote:
Jesus was Jewish. What black man doesn't get married, live with his parents until 30 and does his earthly father's business?
there are and where black Jew's!!!!!!!
NO MORE LIES WHITE PEOPLE, YOUR LIES HAVE COME TO PASS!!!! JUST FACE IT!!!!!
troy jones

Arlington, VA

#62 Oct 20, 2013
the thing is that people are confuse cause when u hear the word Jew u think of the smelly child porn watching Jew of 2013 today the bible Quran Torah Jews were black we live in a world with fake Jews taking our blessings from god. that's the reason Jews will c the hellfire, black people get your blessings back, god did not make no white Jesus Adam moses Solomon Jacob David is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fine Arts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photos tell history of the country store (Mar '07) Apr '17 Deborah Johnson F... 4
News George Clinton: - Chocolate City' and Funk's Fu... (Jul '12) Dec '16 Ms Mack 9
News Fine arts (Oct '16) Oct '16 valor theft is ab... 2
I need your help! (Oct '16) Oct '16 fotopouloudimitra 1
News Houston Jewish Film Festival Kicks Off at Museu... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fine farts 1
News LGBT film fest Image + Nation expands, aiming t... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fa-Foxy 5
News GumTree Museum of Art names new director (Oct '15) Oct '15 Art 2
More from around the web